Perez Hilton's Head Shot -- The Mystery Fist

6/23/2009 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here it is ... the exact moment Perez Hilton took a closed fist to the dome piece.

Perez Hilton

If you look closely at the photo, obtained by Canadian website DrinkTheGlitter.com, you can see the clenched fist ... the scared look in his face ... and is that Lady GaGa?

It's unclear from the photo who the fist belongs to -- although Perez claims Will.I.Am's manager Polo threw the punch after the blogger and the rapper got into it outside an awards show after-party in Toronto.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

keee

Wow, a grown man crying over a punch that didn't even leave a mark and a half. I've seen TEENAGE girls go wild at eachother and the results were clearly bad, yet this grown man cries over being hit. *predicts mental breakdown coming soon*
And um wth, the fist clearly belongs to a white person, meaning it's obviously not William's hand?

K, perez really needs to take it like a bitch. I actually sat through his little bitching video about william being a 'disgusting human' and he calls Fergie a 'fugly bitch' in the end? Thats what you are, you find pleasure in bringing others down. When you finally get karma up your ass, you get all bitchy and moany and cry to the public for help.

GROW UP. Clearly you have not.

1908 days ago

Big Al

OOOHHH NNNOOOOOO!!!!!!!! I WANTED TO PUNCH HIM!!!!!

1908 days ago

wpbgent

LOOKS LIKE SELF DEFENSE TO ME. SOMONE GETTING IN YOUR FACE AND SHOUTING AND FLAILING THEIR HANDS COULD BE CONSTRUED AS AN ATTACK. AND hilton HAS A WELL KNOWN HISTORY OF CONTROLLING HIS TEMPER ........

1904 days ago

jcc

I am in favor of Perez Hilton getting punched in the head, at any time, any place. His site used to freeze up my computer, and he's insufferable.

First whores!

I am Smartman!

Mr. X

You should never hit a woman, unless it's Perez Hilton.

Bex

EVERYBODY IN THE UNIVERSE IS HAPPY THIS HAPPENED TO YOU, HILTON! NOBODY LIKES YOU!!!!!!! GO AWAY!!! EVEN THE GAYS HATE YOU!!!

TRACKER

BEEN WAITING FOR THIS DAY.....WHAT,S A LITTLE BLACK EYE FROM THE BLACK EYE KINGS..PAYBACK,IT WAS LONG OVERDUE...........WORDS ARE JUST AS VIOLENT AS FISTS PEREZ.GROW UP !

Anita

The mean little bitch had it coming! Shut down his website!

Hager

The only thing that bothered me about this is that it was not my fist that punched that ass clown in the face. He deserves the biggest beat down this side of stoning! Polo is my hero!

Kim

Well it IS clear that the fist does not belong to Will.I.am!

wtf

Every celebrity is going to print this out, frame it and hang it on their wall. I love how everyone in the crowd looks pleased as punch. They are all grinning LOL

Pedro

Perez, if you talk crap to someone's face, be ready to deal with the situation. Be somewhat of a man!!

Nina

Perez Hilton getting what he had coming........PRICELESS!! LMAO!! Suck on that Karma stick Perez!!

Daytona

Perez you're a sissy! Dumb wanna-be mexican trying to be white in the entertainment world. You got what you deserve. Oh... Miss California is laughing at you now....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments