Perez Puncher on Probation

6/24/2009 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Perez HiltonThe Black Eyed Pea manager who allegedly socked Perez Hilton could be on his way to jail ... because dude is on probation for a DUI.

Polo Molina was busted for 2006 DUI in Orange County -- he was convicted on April 30, 2007 and placed on 3 years probation.

The D.A. could move to violate his probation and he could end up in the slammer for 6 months.

TONY PATRICA

HOMOPHOBIA IS A QUEER DAY DREAM DOSN'T EXIST HOWEVER SODOMY IS FACTUAL YOU KNOW BUSINEES AS USUAL WITH QUEERS. SHUT THIS WHINEY LITTLE DORTHY UP HE BEGGED FOR IT SO HE GOT GIRLY BOY SLAPPED. MAKES MY STRAIGHT HETEROSEXUAL DAY!!!

Alex

TEAM POLO/BEP

Bob

Did the manager really do it? Or was it a fan that took offense? It will be interesting to see how this plays out. One can but hope that Perez will end up being the biggest looser (like he isn't already).

DUH!!!!!!

HAHAHAHA DANG #63 I DONT LIKE PEREZ BUTTHATS CRAZY :~}

TMZ hits a new low

When things got tough in my childhood, which looking back was almost never, my grandpa used to say: Will this matter in five years? That always set me straight and put nonsense in proper perspective. Because the answer was inevitably NO. Will Perez matter in five years? Probably not. Let him bubble up over this and all his whacko hypocrasies. It won't matter in five years. I think he's flaming out any way.

You Gotta Be Kidding Me!

Those whom have made ignorant statements about Perez having it coming or "whining"...etc. about his abuse are just that....ignorant, not to mention violent and obnoxious. VIOLENCE IS NEVER THE ANSWER. If you don't like Perez (I don't), just don't visit his site. However beating someone is never a correct response nor is it EVER deserved no matter what Hilton said. It's illegal to attack anyone and everyone deserves the same justice. How would you feel if it was YOU who was attacked after a verbal altercation? Or are you the type of people who do the attacking? God, I hope not.

Sorry but attacking someone, no matter who they are is WRONG and Perez deserves justice just the same as anyone else. IF he had been the attacker, you best believe he would have been arrested on the spot. What he does for a living, how he does it, or whether he verbally attacked his attacker has nothing to do with it. Physical violence is illegal just as it should be and the attacker should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

If a star has a problem with him, take him to civil court. You don't physically attack anyone. PERIOD.

Brit

You know, I would have paid to see that perez schlump take one to the nose, what a rancid individual he is, he was probably inciting the Peas manager on purpose by giving his non solicited critique about the band in his own negative slimy way. I can't stand the guy so YOU GO to anyone who smacks that arrogant fat lard ass down.

Tim

Then he should have at least killed the fat, leftie douchebag. Why are lefties such hypocrits and whiners?

the man

I predict that this fat douche is about ready to get flushed down the toilet where he belongs.
He's not an artist, not a musician, not an actor yet he makes his living trashing all these people's lives.
He is nothing but a parasite leech who sucks the life out of other peoples fame and fortune.
Just a pathetic worm.
Polo should get a medal for doing what everyone else wishes they had.
Punching some loud mouth fat douche in the face.

Alex

GO POLO!

1915 days ago

the photo is sssooo wrong

Perez Hilton? What a joke. He has no talent and stands for nothing. Just a big fat flamer. Why is he judging Miss USA or having ANYTHING to do with the Teen Choice Awards? Hollywood is stupid.

A Little Dirt

Initially, I was dazzled by all the seemingly good juicy goss that appeared on the Perez Hilton website. However, as time progressed, I began to realize many other sites had basically the same or similar type news, but posted the material much sooner. I rarely even go to the Perez Hilton site any more since the posts are now interspersed with tidbits about his silly dog, the agonizingly endless promotion of his, um, merchandise and his special brand of hateful wishy-washyness. Let's not forget his abhorrent stance on outing closeted people. I wish he would realize that not all LGBT people have a desire to be "out," as there are many different types of closets. Some are wide open, some tend to open periodically, while others are sealed shut. Personally, I think a self appointed spokesperson (Hilton) for the LGBT community should be far less vengeful and in-your-face in his approach toward equality. My opinion however, may sadly be in the minority.
Quoting a bit of Shakespeare and parenthesizing my own insertions, (Let's all hope that in regard to Mario 'Perez' Lavandeira, he) "...struts and frets his hour upon the stage and is heard again no more. (Most of the material on his website, in my opinion) ...is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing..."

Mya

Sorry Krissy we can say what we want. Just like the 5 Perez Hilton supporters (2 of them being Perez himself under different Alias’s) say Perez has a right to freedom of speech. Well it’s are right to say whether we believed he got what he deserved or not. We aren’t the ones attacking him, we are saying what’s on our minds. And I find it funny that Perez’s supporters are crying freedom of speech in one sentence, than attacking people who believe it’s Karma in the next. Also Perez Hilton has made fun of people who have been in the SAME situation as him on multiple occasions Jesse isn’t the only one. And I don’t think the Karma is perez being punched I think the karma is the public’s reaction to the incident.

Tim

Posted at 8:04PM on Jun 24th 2009 by Mya

He didn't accept 'freedom of speech' when he set up Prejean. That's why the lefties are such hypocrits. What ever will fit in an argument.

Mike

Thanks for the link Jessie I will send this to EVERYONE I know. Also I hope you mention the boycott of the teen choice awards as well as Perez Hilton sponsors. If not please do.