Jacko's Ex Publicist

Goes Off on Michael

6/25/2009 7:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's former publicist, Michael Levine, just released the following statement, claiming he saw today's tragic events coming for years.

michael jackson
"As someone who served as Michael Jackson's publicist during the 1st child molestation incident, I must confess I am not surprised by today's tragic news.

Michael has been on an impossibly difficult and often self-destructive journey for years. His talent was unquestionable but so too was his discomfort with the norms of the world.

A human simply can not withstand this level of prolonged stress.''

EG

What an incredible ass Mr. Levine is. Who would ever hire a publicist who clearly has an almost inhumanly poor sense the timing for issuing a statement to the media.

Yolando

heartless

Michael Levine posted this

Michael Levine...you too live a life of high stress. The women in the hundreds possibly thousands you have slept with and ruined their lives, mostly young impressionable women who looked up to you, to the down right cheap antics you practice, the indecency you show to others as you coup yourself up in your overpriced condo surrounded by self help books. Look inward Michael. Look deep deep inside. As many people are saying the same thing about your lifestyle...when is it going to catch up with you. The grinch was saved, maybe you too could be.

Michael Levine is a Has Been

MICHAEL LEVINE IS A JOKE. He knows it. Hollywood knows it. He is NOT Jackson's current publicist. He repped him (kinda) for a few months 15 YEARS AGO! He has had NOOOOOOOOO contact with MIchael since this time and barely even then. He might have met him ONCE and I'm not kidding!!

Levine is trying to get ATTENTION because he is severely in debt and can't sign clients.

DONT GIVE LEVINE ANY MORE ATTENTION!!!!! BOYCOTT LEVINE PEOPLE!!!!!

LMFAO!!!

Michael Levine.... You are a dillhole

zoolady

I don't think Michael Levine is trying to be cruel--Though I see where every one is coming from. He says that Jackson was human, and that a human being can only take so much.

PolarBear

I think we all kind of knew that Jackson's life hadn't found a peaceful balance, because his childhood stresses set him up for some trouble. But for me and no doubt millions of others, we kind of expect his musical successes to have brought him what he needed. But plastic surgery kept getting more severe, the other issues didn't seem to describe Jackson as having found his ultimate, free, preferred groove. Now he's dead. Cause? Cardiac arrest isn't good enough for me, I want to know why such a performer had that happen. Was is because he was so skinny? Imbalance of electrolytes? I'm willing to dig for those answers, because at this point I just don't see Jackson as having decided to quit the game of life.

Amber

Because a PUBLICIST has the same credentials as a DOCTOR. Bad PR move, mister. It's pathetic and disgusting that you are using Michael Jackson's death to bring attention to yourself. Your lack of courtesy, respect, and human decency doesn't show you in the most flattering light.

And comments regarding Michael Jackson's child molestation.. I was under the impression that in our legal system, it's INNOCENT until proven GUILTY, not the other way around. I'm not Michael Jackson's biggest fan, but lets give him the respect and peace that he deserves in death.

picklejuice

if being a publicist is your job wouldnt you think that a bit more thought should have gone into your statement? i get your point about the stress being unbearable for any human being but to say that you saw this coming? insensitive and horrible wording from someone whose job it is to make sure things come across the right way.

Former Intern

As someone who once spent a regrettable 3 months interning for Michael Levine, I'm not surprised by the horrible things he said about the late Michael Jackson. Mr. Levine was only interested in getting HIS name out to the press (like today) versus focusing on what few clients he still had. Mr. Levine, have respect for the decesased. Oh, but that would mean you need to have class.

Woody McBreairty

I hope Mr. Levine expands on his comments to enlighten us a little more. Michael was an unusual person, I think so monumentally talented that he reached higher than this life can allow....for fulfillment.....I hope he has it now, in whatever dimension he now inhabits, because I don't think he would have achieved that goal on earth. As I looked at his belongings from Neverland at the subsequently cancelled auction, I noticed his poetry, warning children of the the threats and dangers of the real world, and inviting them to go with him to a world beyond the reality that we know to a place of peach and beauty, where everyone played and froliced in a giant playground never to be touched by the darkness of the real world. Such poetry he had printed on the "Neverland Anytime Children's Menu" of cheeseburgers, pizza, finger foods, etc. Really a fascinating man - I think always in search of a Peter Pan world, a place where he could really express the boundlessness of his love of life and fulfill his larger than life talents and creative abilities.

Terri

EXACTLY WHY HE IS HIS EX PUBLICIST...IDIOT...RIP MJ......

Terry

The guy just spoke the truth! I'm glad that someone can admit it instead of making him sound like his life was normal. We all knew Michael Jackson was on a self destructive path and now that he is dead we should not ignore that. That said, we all know that he was a gifted an unique talent and has died much too young.

Jeremy Bosco

38. Hallelujah praise the lord, there is a god, one less molester in the world, WOOHOO!

Posted at 7:54PM on Jun 25th 2009 by Cleveland-West_Side
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
While I never did like Michael Jackson much, and too was sickened by his child molestation charges and everything surrounding that, this is just simply a tasteless and completely retarded thing to say so soon after his death. His family, friends, and fans have just suffered the loss of someone who loved and adored him, and people like YOU need to just go die somewhere. Don't care how or where, just go die. You deserve it a helluva lot more than Jackson did, even with the molestation stuff.

The Doc Is In

Hey #13 - He paid hush money to family #1
During an interview he spoke freely of being in bed with little boys.

That is not the same as being declared "innocent"