Jacko's Mom Arrives at Hospital

6/25/2009 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson, Michael's mom, just arrived at UCLA hospital to be with the rest of the family.

media_removed.jpg

michael jackson's mom

Melody

No more moonwalk? I grew up with him and I feel like a part of me just died.

whitney

Is it really appropriate to call him jacko now? Not a good look TMZ

JimmyD

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Jackson family, May you find comfort in the arm's of God.

slick1

WUS SUP WIT THE HEADLINE TAKE JACKO OFF THE MAN DIED FOR GODSAKE

caroline

Omg.. I cant believe this.

Im hearbroken.

to mrs jackson above - you had a beautiful son.

im praying so hard

ashley

michael is the person that who had shown us these dances and also if he wasnt here we wouldnt have music hes the best rest in peace michael love always

Stephen

Come on TMZ, dont ruin your credibility. lol. Calling him Jacko at a time like this, be respectful, this is the biggest celebrity in the world, ever.

jlove

TMZ, Please quit calling him "Jacko." Show some respect, the man just died. He accomplished more in a single recording session and influenced the world than you could ever hope to do. He was a good man and may he RIP.

michelle

why are you calling him jacko??? is it that hard to type his freaking full name. its the least you could do

Tara

TMZ, I know your writers have NO standards of personal integrity or decency, but could you at least PRETEND like you do and show this great man respect and FINALLY stop referring to him as "Jacko"? If only you had the grace to be ashamed....

Jessica

i think it is extremely disrespectful to refer to MJ as "jacko". where is your respect? even if his death had not been confirmed at the moment of this post, it was still a sensitive situation.

roch20

Seriously, TMZ; even on the wake of his dead you people couldn't stop hating this man; why would you referred to him as "Jacko"? There is no need to be cruel, TMZ! Believe me, your day will come! Learn from this experience and stop been so hateful. R.I.P. Michael...!

msrios

Michael was a genius, the very best artist! TMZ should not call him Jacko, that rude, cruel and unnecessary, show a lil respect even for someone you never respected! I will miss you Michael! He was my #1 idol

Cynthia in Oakland,Ca

My prayers and thoughts go out to the Jackson Family,PLEASE !!!!!remember that he was someone's son, brother and father. may God give this family strenght to get throught this. I loved his work, he will always be remembered by me as one of the GREATEST ENTERTAINERS of our time.

Monique

TMZ please, just for today... Be respectful. So far you're coverage has been and I hope you will continue to be. Yes, we know of all the negative that surrounded Michael Jackson's life but now he's passed on. Focus on the inspiration he has been to many many many people around the world. Lets let his soul rest in peace and let his music be what speaks volumes. Its only fitting that a King of Pop would pass on the same day an Angel. For both of them, I pray that they will find happiness in the beauty that they graced us with. And you at some point or another you had a red leather jacket so put that bad boy on flip that hair out Fawcett style blast your favourite Micheal song! PLEASE!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments