Madonna 'Can't Stop Crying' Over Jackson

6/25/2009 11:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Madonna One pop icon remembers another. We've just heard from Madonna on Jackson's death:

"I can't stop crying over the sad news. I have always admired Michael Jackson. The world has lost one of the greats, but his music will live on forever!

My heart goes out to his three children and other members of his family. God bless."

- Madonna

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Funny Though.

Of course there's nothing wrong with watching T.V. with kids!!! What IS wrong, however, is watching T.V. with kids, while naked and your thing inside them. Like MJ did.

1944 days ago

Funny Though.

JEFF: You. Are. An. Idot.

1944 days ago

Blake

Great to hear Madonna commenting on Michael's passing. Their careers were crossed many times. They shared the same manager in the 80's, Madonna did Billie Jean on her Like A Virgin tour, they went to the Oscars together and hung out around that time in 1991. They both made MTV what it is by having the hottest videos, etc.

1944 days ago

manin mirror

ITS SAD THAT WE HAD SUCH A TALENTED PERSON TAKEN FROM US, HE WILL NEVER BE REPLACED, LIKE ELVIS MICHEAL AND MADONNA HAVE MADE MUSIC WHAT IT IS TODAY, PLEASE DONT LET MADONNA GO ANYTIME SOON. ALTHO ITS SELFISH TO WANT TO HOLD ON TO SOMEONE AT THE TIME OF DEATH, BEING THAT THE TIME OF DEATH IS A CELEBRATION TO EVERLASTING LIFE AND MOVING ON, IM SOOO FEELING EMPTY AFTER HEARING ABOUT MJ, ITS LIKE LOSING A BROTHER. PEOPLE OF THE GENERATION ARE LUCKY TO HAVE WITNESS SUCH GREAT TALENT IN OUR TIME, BOTH FROM MICHEAL AND MADONNA. AND BEING AT THE SAMETIME IS SO GROUND BREAKING,,,,,,, GOD BLESS THE JACKSON FAMILY. MIKE YOU ARE LOVED AND WILL BE MISSED. YOUR MUSIC AND WORK IS FOREVER MORE........

1944 days ago

Bobbi

R.I.P Michael Jackson! He will be missed!

1944 days ago

Cezasf

No matter what you may think of them (Madonna & Micheal Jackson), they have made their mark on the world. Both of them were the same age, both went to the same music industry parties with David Geffen back in the late 80's and early 90's. Don't forget that they went to the 1991 Oscars together as friends. It is not hard to believe that Madonna has a heart, after all she is human. My condolensences to the family and children. I think now, everyone will keep a close eye on Prince and Madonna because they are fro the same generation and music era. RIP MJ!

1944 days ago

M3NA OSSUM

OMG "THIS IS BAD R3AL BAD MICHAEL JACKSON...NOW IM MAD R3AL MAD JO JACKSON" W3 MISS YA SO MUCH MICHAEL W3 L/O/V/3 YA 2 - YOUR PR3TTY YUNG THING M3NA T AKA OSSUM..DU3C3S SHAWTY OR SHOULD I SAY HOM3Y O Y3A & MADONNA I F33L W3LL I DNT R3ALLY BUT IF U LIK3D HIM ENUFF 2 CRY TH3N I F33L YA CHICK3N

1944 days ago

Lalahk

Yes micheal Jackson was a star No one is saying anything about FARRAH FAWCET Its tragic when any known person passes BUT YOU DONT HAVE TO MAKE OVER IT AND CARRY ON LIKE THEY WERE GOLD

1944 days ago

SheTaz

Hey Funny Though! I read your comments on the other site!! :)

1944 days ago

jason c

oh Madonna i hope you dont read half of the thing people write. But i want you to know me heart breaks for you and all who were close to Michael. if i feel i have lost a childhood friend i can only imagin your pain right now. I love you girl so keep strong Jas. (please come to Australia)

1943 days ago

LovelyGiraffe

Pssssh, " celeb comments ". Has anybody thought to pray for the repose of his soul ? ... " Lord ", Have Mercy.

1943 days ago

Brillo Pad

*raises hand* I hate MJ AND MADONNA

1941 days ago

Juninho

You bunch of asses...I believe she's really sad about Michael's death...Instead of make stupid jokes, you should recognize that she'd walk side to side with Michael in Pop music!

1940 days ago

Ruthie

Boy oh Boy, People are so bored and bitter they don't have anything good to say!! We have lost a Legend and no matter what opinions are ,Madonna and Michael were friends. Instead of us thanking God for a woman that adopts the unwanted and uncared for children of our world, You have to talk mess. God bless people like Madonna and bless Michael. We were blessed to hear his voice and see his smile and all three of his children will always ache for their father. Please PUBLIC have compassion for these children and not spread ugliness help them mourn by respecting his memory. Rest in peace Micbael, Farrah is waiting to embrace you along with OUR FATHER"

1940 days ago

Rachael

Right, between Madonna and Michael, they were what helped to make MTV in the 80's. I am sure she feels grief over his passing, regardless of when she last saw him. If it wasn't him, it was her in the news and so on back then. To report she can't stop crying is feasible, she's remembering her youth as well at that time, and the time gone by I'll bet, and the many convoluted twists and turns both of their lives have taken since.

1940 days ago