Michael Jackson Dies

Celebs Go to Twitter

6/25/2009 8:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonSince news of Michael Jackson's death today, celebrity friends and fans have released the following reactions on their Twitter accounts:

Arnold Schwarzenegger:
We lost a great entertainer and a pop icon. My thoughts and prayers go out to Michael Jackson's family, friends and fans.

Diddy:
Michael Jackson showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life!! He made me believe in magic. I will miss him!

Samantha Ronson:
His music is just as relevant now as it was the day they pressed record, I'm sure it will remain so for generations to come.R.I.P.Mr Jackson.

Dane Cook: I'm dedicating my show 2night to Michael Jackson. THRILLER got me laid. Well... At least thats what I told my friends.

Heidi Montag:
the world has suffered a GREAT loss today Michael Jackson my thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends, and fans God bless.

Ice T:
Rest In Peace Mike. People can say what they want but you were 100% original. WE will always love , miss & remember your GREATNESS.

John Mayer:
Dazed in the studio. A major strand of our cultural DNA has left us. RIP MJ. I think we'll mourn his loss as well as the loss of ourselves as children listening to Thriller on the record player.

Ashley Tisdale: So sad. Saying a prayer for Michael Jackson.

Miley Cyrus:
michael jackson was my inspiration. love and blessings

Ludacris:
If it were not for Micheal Jackson I would not be where or who I am today.His Music and Legacy will live on Forever.Prayers to the famR.I.P.

MC Hammer: I have no words.. I loved Michael Jackson.. RIP..

Kelly Rowland: Michael you left such a legacy on this earth, have touched SO MANY!!! We thank you for such a driving inspiration in music & our lives!! This has got to be one of the saddest days in music history!! Michael Rest In Peace! WE miss you!

Star Jones: Death comes to all. But great achievements build a monument." He IS and WAS the greatest entertainer of all times...Peace to you brother.

Lindsay Lohan
: NO OMG ... sending my love and prayers out to Michael and his family ... i feel sick..

Marlon Wayans: My prayers, my love, my heart goes out to michael jackson and the entire jackson family. I pray so hard for them. I'm crushed! Please pray.

Pete Wentz: Prayers and thoughts with michael jackson ... I haven't hope in so long that news isn't true.

Kim Kardashian: Wow I am truly in shock that Michael Jackson has passed away! I love u Jackson family, my prayers are with the whole family!

Ashton Kutcher:
Rip Sending love and light to family and friend but especially his kids.

Shanna Moakler: The hard thing about getting older is watching all those who inspired you pass, love to the jackson family..

Rachelle Lefevre: Rest in peace Farrah Fawcett & Michael Jackson. Condolences to their families.

j

michael always fasinated me, his music and dance, i believe in my heart he was innocent, god bless him,his family and we cannot forget farrah, she was beautiful and brave, i lost my mother to cancer last july, cancer is hard for victums and family, or people who love them. i know they are both in heaven

Vozz

I would like to know if Paul McCartney will get his song's back now????

K. Fitz

No matter Who or What we are We must Pray!
Love, Prayers, and Blessings I bestowe upon the entire Jackson Family.
K. Fitz (Atlanta)

missbattery

All the people love Michael Jackson forever

joe

Our deep symphaty to the family of MJ. You will always be remembered in our heart.

DjJOHN

It seems like a nightmare, that continues to play itself out! Michael Jackson was a genius and the forever reigning King of Pop Music. His music will live on forever. He will be missed by all. I am deeply saddened to know that he is no longer with us. God grant you, Michael! God keep your loved ones, as they mourn your loss. Thank you for giving me the music to play at the clubs, you now live through your music.

maybe crazy

Michael.... Love him or hate him, he was a living Legend in the Entertaiment Industry.I grew up with the Jackson music, and Michael got better and better the older he got.You can't take that away from him, his private life was something else.He made few true friends, trusted too many people, and got screwed over by the unscrupolous ! My heartfelt condolences go out to his familly, friends, and fans.He was a father, son and brother, and at this time, his familly must look after his children, as THEY need all the love and support they can get to come to terms with his sudden demise.God Bless them and give them strength to cope with the days and months ahead, which, as the media will have it, may be difficult.
i hope Michael will find fulfilment in the great hereafter.....and peace!!!

Deborah GreenBoone

To the Jackson's family I am praying for you all. I am sadden by MJ death as a fan, mother, sister and aunt. I pray that this death of MJ brings the family together again. Because at the end of the day all we have is family. Love Ya! MJ

SandieD

#Michael Jackson- USA for Africa. http://www.usaforafrica.org.... A gift to memorialize him would be nice tribute. Still needed.

Linda Lewis

I pray that he is at peace now. What a gentle spirit, and beyond gifted. God bless you Michael, and thank you for giving so much of yourself to all of us, until you had no more to give....You will be missed here on earth...:Gone Too Soon"

missesp

RIP MJ....YOU WILL B GREATLY MISSED & LOVED. WE PRAY & SEND OUR LOVE TO FAM & FANS ALL AROUND. I'VE LISTEN TO U SINCE AGES OF 4 & 5 NOW 33 ALSO BORN IN AUGUST. MY KIDS LOVE U & MY HUSBAND IS A BIG FAN . HE LOVES UR SONG P.Y.T... ALSO TO ALL U HATAS FORGET U AND U WILL GO TO HELL FOR UR HATRADE TOWARDS HIM. THAT CRAP WASN'T TRUE EVEN THE BOYS SAID SO. GREED WAS THE CAUSE OF WHATEVER SO WHAT WANT BUT U JUST MAD CUZ NO1 LOVE NOR WILL REMEMBER U J*A*..... HE IS 1000% + MORE LOVED & WILL BE REMEMBERED THEN HATED ON . JUST IGNORACE. MAD IF WAS WHATEVER WHICH IS HIS PRIVACY HE DIDN'T WANT U & COULDN'T GET THE PAYOFF.

missesp

RIP MJ.... OUR CONDOLANCES GOES OUT TO THE FAM. FANS AROUND THE WORLD.MYHUSBANDS FAV. SONG IS P.Y.T. I GREW UP LISTENING ATTHE AGES OF 4 & 5 YRS. OLD.U CAN SAY WHAT WANT BUT WASN'T TRUE IF REALLY WAS PAYING ATTENTION. MAD CUZ U DIDN'T KNOW HIM. HE IS 1,000% + MORE LOVED & WILL B MISSED THAN HE WAS HATED ON. FORGET THOSE WHO SPEAK WITH IGNORANCE GOES TO SHOW LACK OF IQ. HE IS HUMAN & I LOVE HIM; MY FAM.. LOVES HIM.MY KIDS LOVE HIM. SO DON'T TRIP CUZ NOT & DON'T HAVE THE LOVE OF MJ.. HE HELPED PEOPLE IN NEED ESPECIALLY 3THRD WORLD COUNTRIES WHEN OTHERS WOULDN'T. HE DIDN'T TURN AN BLIND EYE...HE DID SOMETHING. MORE THAN ANY OF US EVER COULD NOR WILL AT LEAST TRY TO. NOW YOU WAKE UP & SHUT UP. MJ BABY STILL CUTE. MISSES P.......

Chet

A week ago so many were still making awful jokes about Michael. Today, is anyone laughing? He gave more to this world than he got in return. Humanity didn't understand him completely, Michael didn't understand himself either. For all you disrespectful, shame on you. What have you done for this world lately? Please read my book Essence of the Soul, by Chet Reese Brown (avail. amazon.com and dorrancebookstore.com.) How long before the devil's candy (prescription killers) wipe out a depressed nation? When will some doctors be jailed with all the street drug dealers? Michael is in the Real Neverland.... God Bless You All

Zeth

Michael was the first one who had the million dollar video, and I among everyone else waited in anticipation, and that was thriller. He brought everyone a fantasy, and we all watched in ah and delight, and we all had our share of PARTIES, thanks to Michael. We are all inperfect and we also live in a gready society, so only god knows what really went on. But.... we love him, and now since he is gone, his music plays more now then when he was at the end of his life, that is sorry.
Now to our Farrah, to her one and only father our condolences to you sir, to see your wife, and both daughters die, you are truely a hurt and courages man, I as a woman tip my hat off to you, and thank you for sharing with us your beautiful daughter with the world, she did good!!!!!! It is most unfortunate that Ryan did not know what he had, until it was too late. Now I hope you do not go into a guilt trip for what the could haves, and the should haves, you really did the best you could have , you were there by her side, that is all she needed.

Jesse

R.I.P Michael Jackson He was the best singer in the world his voice
was like no one else when i heard he was rushed to the hospital for
Cardiac arrest and that his family was called to be around him i said
to my self hes dying =( cause i knew that if no1 was there to help in
3 minutes there was nothing you can do and when tmz reported he was
dead i was stunned but then i was watching CNN and they wasent saying
he had died and i was gettin pisssed thinking tmz has got wrong
infomation i looked it up on google and alootapapers were reporting
he had died but still no Cnn ,,Abc,,Cbs,,Nbcor fox and then very
channel said breaking news MICHAEL JACKSON HAS DIED & tears came to
my eyes but CNN did not report it till 10 minutes after they was
wrong for that and any who has anything bad to say about him is
horrible RESPECT THE DEAD!!!

RIP =(