Michael Jackson Dies

Celebs Go to Twitter

6/25/2009 8:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonSince news of Michael Jackson's death today, celebrity friends and fans have released the following reactions on their Twitter accounts:

Arnold Schwarzenegger:
We lost a great entertainer and a pop icon. My thoughts and prayers go out to Michael Jackson's family, friends and fans.

Diddy:
Michael Jackson showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life!! He made me believe in magic. I will miss him!

Samantha Ronson:
His music is just as relevant now as it was the day they pressed record, I'm sure it will remain so for generations to come.R.I.P.Mr Jackson.

Dane Cook: I'm dedicating my show 2night to Michael Jackson. THRILLER got me laid. Well... At least thats what I told my friends.

Heidi Montag:
the world has suffered a GREAT loss today Michael Jackson my thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends, and fans God bless.

Ice T:
Rest In Peace Mike. People can say what they want but you were 100% original. WE will always love , miss & remember your GREATNESS.

John Mayer:
Dazed in the studio. A major strand of our cultural DNA has left us. RIP MJ. I think we'll mourn his loss as well as the loss of ourselves as children listening to Thriller on the record player.

Ashley Tisdale: So sad. Saying a prayer for Michael Jackson.

Miley Cyrus:
michael jackson was my inspiration. love and blessings

Ludacris:
If it were not for Micheal Jackson I would not be where or who I am today.His Music and Legacy will live on Forever.Prayers to the famR.I.P.

MC Hammer: I have no words.. I loved Michael Jackson.. RIP..

Kelly Rowland: Michael you left such a legacy on this earth, have touched SO MANY!!! We thank you for such a driving inspiration in music & our lives!! This has got to be one of the saddest days in music history!! Michael Rest In Peace! WE miss you!

Star Jones: Death comes to all. But great achievements build a monument." He IS and WAS the greatest entertainer of all times...Peace to you brother.

Lindsay Lohan
: NO OMG ... sending my love and prayers out to Michael and his family ... i feel sick..

Marlon Wayans: My prayers, my love, my heart goes out to michael jackson and the entire jackson family. I pray so hard for them. I'm crushed! Please pray.

Pete Wentz: Prayers and thoughts with michael jackson ... I haven't hope in so long that news isn't true.

Kim Kardashian: Wow I am truly in shock that Michael Jackson has passed away! I love u Jackson family, my prayers are with the whole family!

Ashton Kutcher:
Rip Sending love and light to family and friend but especially his kids.

Shanna Moakler: The hard thing about getting older is watching all those who inspired you pass, love to the jackson family..

Rachelle Lefevre: Rest in peace Farrah Fawcett & Michael Jackson. Condolences to their families.

Förtsch

Es wir uns ein Kollege und begabter Künstler fehlen wir die dj`s werden sein Andenken in ehren halten es war ein schock für uns alle wie wir es erfahren hatten das er nicht mehr unter uns ist.

1953 days ago

Rick Jackson

Unreal to say the least, Farrah Fawcett & Michael Jackson gone from this everchanging world, but never to be forgotten, it's strange really,it's that feeling of complete emptiness inside, and all you hear is silence, like the end of the world is near.
my prayers are with both icons and their loved ones, may god hold them close.

1953 days ago

Patricia Viles

I've always loved Michael through the good times and bad. He was a immense talent and he was misunderstood by many and terrorized by the media. I'm glad to know that many people loved him. He seemed lonely and depressed at times for whatever the reasons and people wanted to make him seem weird. The more the press talked about him the more fearful he became as anyone would when being under a microscope constantly.
Michael, thank you for your music and sharing your talents with us. I will never forget you and I wish I could have known you. I wish that people, especially the media would have shown this kind of respect and love when you were alive and maybe you wouldn't have felt you had to hide so much.

1953 days ago

In

So all this makes it ok to 'SLEEP AND MOLEST 12 YEAR OLD BOYS?" I DO NOT THINKS SO. He was a EVIL ..PERSON EVIL!!! No matter what!!

1953 days ago

Booterbug from Du Bois PA

Rest In Peace Micheal and may the wind always be at your feet ... God Bless!

1952 days ago

Dar Lawson

I was truly devastated when I heard the news of Michael's death, still can't digest it fully. I'm a child of the 70's and 80's and grew up listening to him and his brother's. As I was reading the news scripts from TMZ I started crying all over again. I send out my condolences to the Jackson Family, I ca n only imagined how they feel, I'm extremely heart broken and I'm just a fan who has never gotten to even see him live in concert but it's okay, R.I.P Michael Joseph Jackson.

1952 days ago

jessica Ciani

A mon Idole, REPOSES EN PAIX
Sincères condoléances à la famille.

1952 days ago

Patricia

Oh Michael, I would give everything I own just to have you back again. Rest in peace sweet man, Rest in peace.

1952 days ago

PapiChuloLongHairShaunNY

DAR : i am a child of 1970 to 1989 so i know how your feeling late thirties now howver i am glad for YOU TUBE! AOL VIDEO YAHOO.com download when i want and also to just go by them all already stocking up pick up the HOT BAD CD, and thriller i was bless to get NICELY new almost off of E-BAY SINCE LOSING MINE OVER THE YEARS SINCE HIGH SCHOOL HAVE ON
ALL DAY! VIDEO 100X DO NOT CARE I AM GLUED TO THE SET JSUT ABOUT WATCHIN ALL HIS HOTTEST MOST GREATEST "WORK OF ART EACH VIDEO ON MTV LIKE 10 CHANNELS ! LOL TAKE CARE DAR LAWSON WE KNOW HE STILL LOOKIN DOWN AND LIVING THRU HIS INCREDIBLE MUSICA,AND HIS SIS BABY GIRL JANET HE LOVE SO MUCH HIS PARENTS AND BROTHERS NIECES NEPHS,ETC AND LIVIN THROUGH HIS BEAUTFUL KIDS....RIP MIKE. PEACE OUT
cherriangel70@aol.com

1952 days ago

PapiChuloLongHairShaunNY

time to watch oh wait dirty diana on now and HEARTBRA=EAK HOTEL LIVE DAMN 2 ON AT ONCE GO WATCH IT BYE EVERYONE. RIP TO THE BEST SINGER DANCER ALL TIME HE IS OUR BLACK ROYALTY LATINOS YOU KNOW AND THIS IS FOREVER
MIGUEL MONICA REYES NEW YORK LOVESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THE LEGENDARY 1 OF A KIND BEAUTIFUL MICHAEL
JACKSON

1952 days ago

Sunita T.

Michael Jackson is a sweet person and his talent is so world renowned, I have always loved him and I feel in my heart just like millions of others around the world that he was wrongly accused of all those alligations, people just wanted to make a fast buck on him. They drove Michael jackson to his early grave. Poor Jackson left us before his time, just when he was making a grand comeback, what a shame!!. May God cradle him in His arms. Peace be onto you Michael Jackson

1952 days ago

PapiChuloLongHairShaunNY

THAT IS BEAUTIFUL MESSAGE TO "PATRICIA WOW" I HEAR YA MA. I MEAN FOR LIKE OUR GENERATION ROYALTY TO DIE,like other comments peeps call mike is beyond sad weekend and week to come for me i am REALLY DEPRESSED man.

I CRY AND I AM ALL HOMBRE, A MAN CRY RIGHT NOW SAYING WHYYYYYYY MAKE NO DAM SENSE DAMN DOC GIVE
HIM TO MUCH MEDS,AND I KNOW THIS IS IT AS THE FAMILY SAYIN I CAN "IMAGINE"HIM LAYIM THERE SIGH JUST
WAY TO SAD.JUST ENJOY YOUR MUSICA WITH MIKE ON ALL WEEKEND AND BEYOND.PEACE. SIGH.SAD BEYOND
SAD. however i cry then watch a video smile even laugh at how INCREDIBLE THIS MAN WAS ON THE DANZ FLOOR SING ETC. RIGT WITH HIM.

1952 days ago

shinobi360

The i think the doctor killed him!! goobye mj see you in heaven!!!

1952 days ago

Rick

I was watching fox news after learning about Micheal Jackson and 1 of the reporters said that a very close friend of the family said that he died at 10 am thursday and there was 2 family members and his doctor there.I wish somebody would see if this is true.And supposely when the emt"s got there he was already cold.If thats true that would be very sad for them to wait 2 hours to contact the 911.And I cant beleive that the 911 call had to tell them to put him on the floor for cpr.R.I.P. MICHEAL your out of pain now

1952 days ago

D

My final year of high school will forever be tainted by his tragic death. :(

1952 days ago