Michael Jackson Dies

Celebs Go to Twitter

6/25/2009 8:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonSince news of Michael Jackson's death today, celebrity friends and fans have released the following reactions on their Twitter accounts:

Arnold Schwarzenegger:
We lost a great entertainer and a pop icon. My thoughts and prayers go out to Michael Jackson's family, friends and fans.

Diddy:
Michael Jackson showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life!! He made me believe in magic. I will miss him!

Samantha Ronson:
His music is just as relevant now as it was the day they pressed record, I'm sure it will remain so for generations to come.R.I.P.Mr Jackson.

Dane Cook: I'm dedicating my show 2night to Michael Jackson. THRILLER got me laid. Well... At least thats what I told my friends.

Heidi Montag:
the world has suffered a GREAT loss today Michael Jackson my thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends, and fans God bless.

Ice T:
Rest In Peace Mike. People can say what they want but you were 100% original. WE will always love , miss & remember your GREATNESS.

John Mayer:
Dazed in the studio. A major strand of our cultural DNA has left us. RIP MJ. I think we'll mourn his loss as well as the loss of ourselves as children listening to Thriller on the record player.

Ashley Tisdale: So sad. Saying a prayer for Michael Jackson.

Miley Cyrus:
michael jackson was my inspiration. love and blessings

Ludacris:
If it were not for Micheal Jackson I would not be where or who I am today.His Music and Legacy will live on Forever.Prayers to the famR.I.P.

MC Hammer: I have no words.. I loved Michael Jackson.. RIP..

Kelly Rowland: Michael you left such a legacy on this earth, have touched SO MANY!!! We thank you for such a driving inspiration in music & our lives!! This has got to be one of the saddest days in music history!! Michael Rest In Peace! WE miss you!

Star Jones: Death comes to all. But great achievements build a monument." He IS and WAS the greatest entertainer of all times...Peace to you brother.

Lindsay Lohan
: NO OMG ... sending my love and prayers out to Michael and his family ... i feel sick..

Marlon Wayans: My prayers, my love, my heart goes out to michael jackson and the entire jackson family. I pray so hard for them. I'm crushed! Please pray.

Pete Wentz: Prayers and thoughts with michael jackson ... I haven't hope in so long that news isn't true.

Kim Kardashian: Wow I am truly in shock that Michael Jackson has passed away! I love u Jackson family, my prayers are with the whole family!

Ashton Kutcher:
Rip Sending love and light to family and friend but especially his kids.

Shanna Moakler: The hard thing about getting older is watching all those who inspired you pass, love to the jackson family..

Rachelle Lefevre: Rest in peace Farrah Fawcett & Michael Jackson. Condolences to their families.

Sandra D.

I saw your post on google at about 5:20 p.m. CT stating M. Jackson had died. I knew they were right b/c as a nurse, I knew that you have about 3 minutes to revive someone that is in cardiac arrest. When he was found, he wasn't breathing or responsive. I knew then that he was gone.
My question is, why did TMZ pull that announcement? It was posted, then gone, and then posted again. Just wondering. I do know TMZ broke this story.
Even though on a personal level, I believe he was a sad and twisted individual. As an entertainer, he was in a class all his own. Our prayers are with his family.

Candy

CORRECTION! CBS IS ALSO SAYING THAT HE IS DEAD! WATCH CHANNEL 11! I THINKS ITS SAD THAT SO MANY PEOPLE ARE MORE CONCERNED WITH THE DEATH OF A FREAK CHILD MOLESTOR THAN THEY ARE ABOUT FARRAH FAWCETT! AINT THINGS BACKWARDS!!!
p.s. I had to perform thriller last year for a halloween pep rally @ my high school, & it was EMBARRASSING!!!!!!!!!!

LMDW

Is it just me or is everyone in shock?? I heard on the View today that Farrah was hours from passing. She passed and then all of a sudden Michael Jackson has went into cardiac arrest. WTF!!!! This day for me has been just full of shock. I don't even know where the days has gone. Sitting here in front of CNN and MSNBC watching the reports. I can't believe that he has passed. I wasn't even aware of anything health wise that was going on with him. Now I hear it maybe due to pain medication. I am truely sad because he may have been know for his music . But his life was a prison. I hope he now finds peace. Rest in peace Michael and Farrah, and you can't forget Ed MsMahon. You will never be forgotten.

Linda

Detroit MI.

P.S.
Fans are gathering outside the Motown Museum in Michael's memory.

Kricket

CNN has confirmed it

mickey

MICHAEL REST IN PEACE AND MAY GOD BLESS YOUR FAMILY AND ALL YOUR FANS THAT LOVED YOU SO MUCH. WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU!

Carrie

My condolences to friends and family ...........Michael you were the best always will be and you will never be forgotten ....... you music was the best i have been a fan of his for almost 20 years r.i.p. Michael we'll miss u .............

Kricket

at least his kids may have a chance now and not have to hide their faces

Kricket

at least his kids will have a chance of a normal life not wearing friggin batman costumes in public

sdangelc

my heart is hurting,,,he will be greatly missed---I hope you will finally have peace now....I can't stop crying in disbelief but I thank him for all the music, dancing and entertaining but most of all for sharing his amazing voice and talent with the world...you will forever be in my heart. My prayers go out to the Jackson Family.

redplus

R.I.P. Michael Jackson, the world has suffered a tragic loss we will miss u lots. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. And for all the heartless people who cant even respect the man in his death, your time will come and i hope and pray God forgives you. And to Bean, the person who use to be with Mike all the time was Emanuel Lewis not Gary Coleman get it right

Awesomegal1967

I am deeply saddened by the loss of 2 Hollywood icons today: Michael and Farrah. I grew up idolizing both of them and loved them so much. My stomach aches...and my heart aches even more..This day has been so surreal and I am just totally numb. I cannot even find the words to express what a huge loss we have endeared today 8-( RIP Michael and Farrah. You will forever be in our hearts!!!!!

baby1king

the greatest pop king of all time we will miss michael jackson R.I.P

Nichole

This is so sad. I still can't believe the news. First Farrah and then Michale. My heart goes out to their Families and Friends especially their children. All I keep hearing in my mind is that song thats goes like heal the world, make it a better place for you and for me and the entire human race. I just want to cry. May god be with you Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett. Please give my son, my brother and my grampa a hug from me since your already up there.

anthony crockett

everyone seems to forget that he liked LITTLE boys.

Kricket

GET OVER IT - EVERYONE DIES - IN HEAVEN HE CAN GET A NEW NOSE :) LOL

Previous 15 Comments | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments