Michael Jackson Dies

Celebs Go to Twitter

6/25/2009 8:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonSince news of Michael Jackson's death today, celebrity friends and fans have released the following reactions on their Twitter accounts:

Arnold Schwarzenegger:
We lost a great entertainer and a pop icon. My thoughts and prayers go out to Michael Jackson's family, friends and fans.

Diddy:
Michael Jackson showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life!! He made me believe in magic. I will miss him!

Samantha Ronson:
His music is just as relevant now as it was the day they pressed record, I'm sure it will remain so for generations to come.R.I.P.Mr Jackson.

Dane Cook: I'm dedicating my show 2night to Michael Jackson. THRILLER got me laid. Well... At least thats what I told my friends.

Heidi Montag:
the world has suffered a GREAT loss today Michael Jackson my thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends, and fans God bless.

Ice T:
Rest In Peace Mike. People can say what they want but you were 100% original. WE will always love , miss & remember your GREATNESS.

John Mayer:
Dazed in the studio. A major strand of our cultural DNA has left us. RIP MJ. I think we'll mourn his loss as well as the loss of ourselves as children listening to Thriller on the record player.

Ashley Tisdale: So sad. Saying a prayer for Michael Jackson.

Miley Cyrus:
michael jackson was my inspiration. love and blessings

Ludacris:
If it were not for Micheal Jackson I would not be where or who I am today.His Music and Legacy will live on Forever.Prayers to the famR.I.P.

MC Hammer: I have no words.. I loved Michael Jackson.. RIP..

Kelly Rowland: Michael you left such a legacy on this earth, have touched SO MANY!!! We thank you for such a driving inspiration in music & our lives!! This has got to be one of the saddest days in music history!! Michael Rest In Peace! WE miss you!

Star Jones: Death comes to all. But great achievements build a monument." He IS and WAS the greatest entertainer of all times...Peace to you brother.

Lindsay Lohan
: NO OMG ... sending my love and prayers out to Michael and his family ... i feel sick..

Marlon Wayans: My prayers, my love, my heart goes out to michael jackson and the entire jackson family. I pray so hard for them. I'm crushed! Please pray.

Pete Wentz: Prayers and thoughts with michael jackson ... I haven't hope in so long that news isn't true.

Kim Kardashian: Wow I am truly in shock that Michael Jackson has passed away! I love u Jackson family, my prayers are with the whole family!

Ashton Kutcher:
Rip Sending love and light to family and friend but especially his kids.

Shanna Moakler: The hard thing about getting older is watching all those who inspired you pass, love to the jackson family..

Rachelle Lefevre: Rest in peace Farrah Fawcett & Michael Jackson. Condolences to their families.

mr chips

Who really cares the man was a perv. He will rot in hell with peopla like Bundy,Gacey and Dahlmer. Good riddens to bad rubish.

Diane Peach

Dear Fan and friends today a bless man died today leaving this world with a great deal of memories and amazing music. I heard he died and my heart felt heavy.It was like When Barack Obama won. Never thought I'd live to see the day. Micheal Jackson was and will always be my inspiration. Bless his children and family. Most of all bless his soul. Diane Peach.

missgem

We must only JUDGE HIS TALENT, GOD WILL JUDGE THE REST! God Bless you Jackson Family, you are all in our prayers! We love you Michael.

Ann-NJ

I am so sadden by the death of Michael Jackson. He was truly an icon and one the greatest entertainer of our time. There will never be another Michael Jackson. I love you, will miss you, RIP. My thoughts and prayers goes out to his kids and the entire Jackson family! May god bless and keep you all in this time.

pasuljce

The great singer ever. RIP MJ

Mark

To all the Michael Jackson haters who are saying he should burn in hell, etc: Do you know how much money and effort was expended trying to demonstrate that he was a child molester? And there has never been any credible support for those accusations!! This is America people! People are innocent until proven guilty! I have always found him to be one of the most truly honest people I have everr seen or heard.

kevin

Michael Jacksons last words, reportedly, were: "Take me to Childrens Hospital..."

wide awake

That's hilarious Kevin.
Bet the stars didn't let their kids sleepover.
Hypocrites.
Whether he was proven guilty or not is not relevant, the fact is he liked little boys!!!

Billie Jean Repollo

I am in total awe, So saddened , Here in Hawaii we are holding a candlelight vigil for the pop king, You are truly an inspitation from generation to generation. I was teased endlessly because of my name, "Billie Jean" but because of you I embraced it so.. I love my name!!! When I first heard it, My sister was singing it and I was upset, But.... It was such a unforgettable beat, and when I hear it in mixes at the club or on the radio it's wild. When Blackstreet did a remix with that song I knew that this song made history, My prayers are with your children and family, and forever in our hearts.
May Akua bring Peace, Aloha Michael.

shp1977

I really don't think that anyone should doubt TMZ..... their ppl are out there everywhere watching things.... I can't think of anything they have posted recently that didn't turn out to be true..... that's why the celebs hate them, they are ALWAYS in their face!

RIP MJ and Farrah... This was a very shocking and sad day.....

Roxana

The words can't tell how much I love him! im crying and cant stop... Michael God bless you! i will always love u

12345

This week Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, and now MJ died. I find it funny how when Micheal dies it's HUGE, everyone in showbiz speaks out about him and MTV is playing music videos all night. Yes, he was talented but it's almost like everyone wants to make him a god. To me his life is no more important than anyone else's.

ash

rip mike ur a better place

Guillaume

Merci pour tout l'artiste.
Tu n'es pas parti seul en ce triste jour : un Angel "d'amour de jeunesse" et maintenant toi the King of Pop.
Salut Quincy pour nous!

saddened

the media talks so much trash about the celebs but this goes to show that no is beyond tradedy we all need to be a little kinder to one another we have no clue what the next day brings....he would be touched if he knew the out poor of remorse and sadness that goes out to him...the media should have been this kind when he was alive...that's the part that pains me

Previous 15 Comments | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments