Michael Jackson Dies

Celebs Go to Twitter

6/25/2009 8:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonSince news of Michael Jackson's death today, celebrity friends and fans have released the following reactions on their Twitter accounts:

Arnold Schwarzenegger:
We lost a great entertainer and a pop icon. My thoughts and prayers go out to Michael Jackson's family, friends and fans.

Diddy:
Michael Jackson showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life!! He made me believe in magic. I will miss him!

Samantha Ronson:
His music is just as relevant now as it was the day they pressed record, I'm sure it will remain so for generations to come.R.I.P.Mr Jackson.

Dane Cook: I'm dedicating my show 2night to Michael Jackson. THRILLER got me laid. Well... At least thats what I told my friends.

Heidi Montag:
the world has suffered a GREAT loss today Michael Jackson my thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends, and fans God bless.

Ice T:
Rest In Peace Mike. People can say what they want but you were 100% original. WE will always love , miss & remember your GREATNESS.

John Mayer:
Dazed in the studio. A major strand of our cultural DNA has left us. RIP MJ. I think we'll mourn his loss as well as the loss of ourselves as children listening to Thriller on the record player.

Ashley Tisdale: So sad. Saying a prayer for Michael Jackson.

Miley Cyrus:
michael jackson was my inspiration. love and blessings

Ludacris:
If it were not for Micheal Jackson I would not be where or who I am today.His Music and Legacy will live on Forever.Prayers to the famR.I.P.

MC Hammer: I have no words.. I loved Michael Jackson.. RIP..

Kelly Rowland: Michael you left such a legacy on this earth, have touched SO MANY!!! We thank you for such a driving inspiration in music & our lives!! This has got to be one of the saddest days in music history!! Michael Rest In Peace! WE miss you!

Star Jones: Death comes to all. But great achievements build a monument." He IS and WAS the greatest entertainer of all times...Peace to you brother.

Lindsay Lohan
: NO OMG ... sending my love and prayers out to Michael and his family ... i feel sick..

Marlon Wayans: My prayers, my love, my heart goes out to michael jackson and the entire jackson family. I pray so hard for them. I'm crushed! Please pray.

Pete Wentz: Prayers and thoughts with michael jackson ... I haven't hope in so long that news isn't true.

Kim Kardashian: Wow I am truly in shock that Michael Jackson has passed away! I love u Jackson family, my prayers are with the whole family!

Ashton Kutcher:
Rip Sending love and light to family and friend but especially his kids.

Shanna Moakler: The hard thing about getting older is watching all those who inspired you pass, love to the jackson family..

Rachelle Lefevre: Rest in peace Farrah Fawcett & Michael Jackson. Condolences to their families.

Mirna from Stockholm

Your will

How can a fish exist without water? How will a bird fly without wings? Michael, you have been so many people’s air since childhood. How will we go on breathing now?

Every smile you gave us was an injection of life
Every song you sang to us was a promise of tomorrow
Every dancestep you took was a relieving breeze in this overheated world

You cared about world peace more than Al Nobel and spoke about damaged earth before Al Gore

Maybe all of our tears for you now will feed the dying flowers and all of our bad consciousness will nourish most poor souls

Maybe finally your will can be the world’s command – to give peace a chance

You showed us that being a genius also comes with being an outsider and misunderstood

Maybe now the small innocent child in some school corner will not be beaten…and that odd lady in the streets will be seen

Maybe now we will all join hands to applaud the special ones, who give us all we need to happily survive on this earth…instead of pointing fingers…

Maybe now we will start granting them all recognition before it is too late
Your voice was always filled with a world changing power, and we listened…we thought we did…until now…we know that we should have listened harder, stronger

You leave us behind you. We deserve nothing more, we were not kind enough to you. We stopped deserving you whilst you deserved heavens gates more and more for each breath you took, until now…there you are.

You might have failed in uniting us when living, but now…we are finally the world.

written by Mirna - in great missing memory of Mr. Michael Joseph Jackson. R.I.P.
Date: 24/6/2009 – Stockholm, Sweden. Official contact: writer@live.se

1937 days ago

Mirna from Stockholm

Your will

Every smile you gave us was an injection of life
Every song you sang to us was a promise of tomorrow
Every dancestep you took was a relieving breeze in this overheated world

Maybe finally your will can be the world’s command – to give peace a chance

Maybe now we will start granting them all recognition before it is too late

Date: 26/6/2009 – Stockholm, Sweden. Contact: writer@live.se

1937 days ago

Musterih

I dont know what to say about MJ but he leaft now. so his music is grow till ends of this world, by my side he is my king of all over the world man till for ever. i love mj

1936 days ago

Zack Z

This guy has a ticket, I wonder how much it is? http://bit.ly/188heh

1936 days ago

YANNIS P

Today we lay a great man to rest. His achievements and gifts will be remembered and honoured for generations to come.RIP Mike.

1935 days ago

TYRONA J.

Michael Jackson , you were a great entertainer, singer , dancer , songwriter. We all enjoyed your music and you will be sadly missed. My prays go out to your family. YOUR MUSIC WILL LIVE FOREVER.

1935 days ago

MJ Gr8st Fan

Is it possible that his face will not be shown to us, his fans who loved him, for a last tribute? Why? He should be shown to us … his last wish won´t even be bestowed, to rest in Neverland … why then wills are made for? Just to pay lawyers for signing a wish which will not be granted in the end? WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO HAVE A LAST VIEW before anything they say will be done, just to feel in peace in our hearts that he is resting really in peace … and everything should be completely live transmitted on broadcast. Please do not misunderstand, it isn´t about fanaticism, it is real life … and excuse me, but there´s too much at stake … his body worth too much, tooooo much for an eccentric collector … and no one would notice an empty coffin … don´t you think so?

1935 days ago

Sigrid.

Dear Michael, Hope you are somewhere you want to be. Hope you can relax now, you have been working so hard, now you just have to relax. We miss you and we will never forget our king op Pop!

1935 days ago

Angel Heart

Praying that the King of pop is with the King of everlasting life. Jesus ~ Christ Amen !

1935 days ago

muriel

I am so shocked over Michael's death. I remember watching the Jackson 5 as a little girl and thinking that I was watching greatness when it came to MJ. No matter what anyone thinks of his personal life, he will always be the greatest entertainer of all time. His star was so bright. It is so sad. I will keep him alive in my heart and in my memories.

1935 days ago

Maria Aleiinikova

Westerday, today, tomorrow, always.....Michael Jackson

1933 days ago

Yazmin

OMG !!!! Micheal is the one MAN who made a difference in everybodys live. i grew up to his songs and always loved him for being himself. HE"S ONE OF A KIND !!!! NO ONE WILL BE BETTER THAN HIM!!! HE IS THE KING OF POP AND ALWAYS WILL BE!!!!!!

1930 days ago

ARAB

I love u mike! RIP

1947 days ago

Mickie

Farrah,Michael...can we retire this day from the calender?

damn this sucks.