Michael Jackson Dies

Celebs Go to Twitter

6/25/2009 8:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonSince news of Michael Jackson's death today, celebrity friends and fans have released the following reactions on their Twitter accounts:

Arnold Schwarzenegger:
We lost a great entertainer and a pop icon. My thoughts and prayers go out to Michael Jackson's family, friends and fans.

Diddy:
Michael Jackson showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life!! He made me believe in magic. I will miss him!

Samantha Ronson:
His music is just as relevant now as it was the day they pressed record, I'm sure it will remain so for generations to come.R.I.P.Mr Jackson.

Dane Cook: I'm dedicating my show 2night to Michael Jackson. THRILLER got me laid. Well... At least thats what I told my friends.

Heidi Montag:
the world has suffered a GREAT loss today Michael Jackson my thoughts and prayers are with his family, friends, and fans God bless.

Ice T:
Rest In Peace Mike. People can say what they want but you were 100% original. WE will always love , miss & remember your GREATNESS.

John Mayer:
Dazed in the studio. A major strand of our cultural DNA has left us. RIP MJ. I think we'll mourn his loss as well as the loss of ourselves as children listening to Thriller on the record player.

Ashley Tisdale: So sad. Saying a prayer for Michael Jackson.

Miley Cyrus:
michael jackson was my inspiration. love and blessings

Ludacris:
If it were not for Micheal Jackson I would not be where or who I am today.His Music and Legacy will live on Forever.Prayers to the famR.I.P.

MC Hammer: I have no words.. I loved Michael Jackson.. RIP..

Kelly Rowland: Michael you left such a legacy on this earth, have touched SO MANY!!! We thank you for such a driving inspiration in music & our lives!! This has got to be one of the saddest days in music history!! Michael Rest In Peace! WE miss you!

Star Jones: Death comes to all. But great achievements build a monument." He IS and WAS the greatest entertainer of all times...Peace to you brother.

Lindsay Lohan
: NO OMG ... sending my love and prayers out to Michael and his family ... i feel sick..

Marlon Wayans: My prayers, my love, my heart goes out to michael jackson and the entire jackson family. I pray so hard for them. I'm crushed! Please pray.

Pete Wentz: Prayers and thoughts with michael jackson ... I haven't hope in so long that news isn't true.

Kim Kardashian: Wow I am truly in shock that Michael Jackson has passed away! I love u Jackson family, my prayers are with the whole family!

Ashton Kutcher:
Rip Sending love and light to family and friend but especially his kids.

Shanna Moakler: The hard thing about getting older is watching all those who inspired you pass, love to the jackson family..

Rachelle Lefevre: Rest in peace Farrah Fawcett & Michael Jackson. Condolences to their families.

jcinkc68

God has blessed the children today.

bonzai

Sad. RIP MJ. I hope all of the accusations about you being a pedophile were a lie.

HENRY G

2 ICONIC FIGURES IN ONE DAY I CAN"T BELIEVE THIS

jarvopete

god bless

Pat

OMG what a horrible day first Farrah then Michael...
OMG this can't be true! Two of my favorite icons of my child hood memories gone.
May GOD bless thier souls forever in eternity!

The Brills in WI ~ USA

We will pray for the Jackson family in their time of heart break. . .
God be with you all. . .

@iQColorado

RIP! Didn't see that coming. I hope your rest is peaceful and fulfilling in God's arms.

Anonymous

RIP Michael, I remember you well from 1984. PS: STFU Blohan.

Blondielulu

Say what you will about M.J...but he was a FABULOUS entertainer...he will definately be missed and despite the fact I don't know his family...my prayers are still going out to them on this difficult day.

RIPMJ

God I hope TMZ is wrong.

xpurr

if he wasn't breathing when help arrived he more than likely has suffered brain damage.

Shae

who cares he is a sick sick person who liked little boys. ugh get over it people.

Penny

OMG! This cannot be true, I have grown up with Michael and the Jackson 5. I really hope this is not true since TMZ is the only site reporting his death. If it is true, R.I.P. Michael and my prayers go out to his family. ABC is still my favorite song.

tinahdee

So sad, whatever his faults he's an icon for a whole generation of us.

Rick Rancher

I can't say I am disturbed, surprised, or even saddened. He skirted the law and defied nature.
Eventually, that will always catch up with you.