Michael Jackson's Autopsy Expedited

6/25/2009 8:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

michael jacksonThere will be no waiting around -- we're told Michael Jackson's autopsy will be performed by the L.A. County Coroner tomorrow.

Story developing ...

Kricket

RIP - PERV

who dat

************ CAUSE OF DEATH **************

Demerol overdose. He killed himself because he couldn't prepare for his upcoming tour. He had been to just two out of more than 45 rehearsals. He most likely knew he was finished. This way he lives forever.

Wizzer

Cardiac arrest brought on by overdose of prescription medication. You heard it here first.

Wizzer

"Why is he getting a quick autopsy when there are probably hundreds of bodies waiting in the LA County morgue? I'm sure the families of those deceased would like an answer to why their loved ones died"

Because money talks, that's why.

who dat

The upside...Perez Hilton is considering suicide. Seems traffic clickthrough on his site has been reduced to near nothing.

navysealops2004

As the word spread of Michael Jacksons passing over the internet on sites like MySpace, Twitter and Facebook I was logged in playing World of Warcraft (WoW, with more than 10 million active users) news of his death even made it in the WoW fantasy world! A lot of players in one of the Realms (I believe the Surfang Game Server) started making their characters dance in honor of Michael Jackson. R.I.P. Micheal Jackson

From Bobby Henry a.k.a Biferon (WoW Character)

laetitia

suis degouterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr mickaellllllllllll repose en paix ma start de mon coeurrrrrrrrrrrrrrr tu etais mon idoleeeeeeeeeeeee depuit ttoute petiteeeeeeeeee je taimeeeeeeeeeeeee tu resteras ds mon coeur a jamais et ms pensees tu vas beaucoup nous mankezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz a tout le monde entierr

Lily

@ Seabstian McDonald, excuse me?.....these guys have A LOT OF WORK to do. You have no idea what goes on in there. Please, say something intelligent, if not shut your piehole.

Why does he get to the front of the line when it comes to an autopsy? Well....kind of obvious, no? Media calls and hassles the Coroner like you have no idea, more than they already do.Yes, they want him out as soon as possible so they can resume their normal work. High profile cases need to LEAVE as soon as possible.

Anyway, rest in peace Michael.

navysealops2004

To Robin the LawDog, its people like that make me sick. He was found not guilty of (lets spell it now) NOT GUILTY on CHILD MOLESTATION charges! It was all about $$$$ and lets spell it EXTORTION! Being that you live in a trailer and may not even have cable tv or satilite tv with tivo, I would drive down to the next town and use the library computer and youtube the Jackson trial to get your facts! If you don't know how to use a computer, I am sure a local 5-7 year old could help you! You must be a racist....Dog the Bounty Hunter, Robin the LawDog....hmmmmm.... they both sound like racist names to me! I would love to SUE YOU but there is 2 problems......1. you didn't have the B*lls to leave your name or address and 2. If I did SUE YOU I would not get nothing but a broken down rusted truck and old wooden panel trailer with the! PLEASE NO WIFE INCLUDE!

Donna

I'm so sad to here about this awful news.. it still isn't quite sinking in yet. He will be soarly missed, but always in our hearts. Never forget this true legend, and may his music live on forever.

Don't know what this autopsy will show.. but correct me if wrong... he was a very unwell man, who could only walk sometimes with the aid of a stick. He clearly wasn't eating properly - the fact he looked painfully thin and fragile proved this. Annorexia can cause the body to start eating at it's own heart muscle. This is exactly what happened to Karen Carpenter.

Donna

I am so sad to hear this awful news... it still hasn't sunk in yet. I just can't believe how it could happen to somone still so young, who had so much life in him, and so much more to give! Long live this beautiful legend, he will never be forgotten and always in our hearts. His music will also live on!!

Correct me i'm wrong, but a couple of his closest friends have said he was a very unwell man.. possibly due to the stresses preparing for his comeback tour. Not only that, but the last images I'd seen of him, he looked very thin and fragile. I don't think this man was eating properly, I would say he was annorexic, and if pushed to the extreme, the body will start to eat it's own muscle tissue. This is what happened to Karen Carpenter who sadly passed away. Will be interesting to see what results the autopsy has come up with.

taj

jto the jackson family your in my prayers

wale

was a great Entertainer of our time.the world all over is anxiously waiting for what actually is the real cause of his death.

cathy

Finally............. A TRUE JUDGEMENT DAY! GOD HAS DEMANDED IT! IT IS NOW TIME TO PAY FOR YOUR CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN.......... MAY GOD SO YOU NO MERCY!!!!!

DD71

Is there really any "human" remains left to examine?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments