Michael Jackson's Autopsy Expedited

6/25/2009 8:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

michael jacksonThere will be no waiting around -- we're told Michael Jackson's autopsy will be performed by the L.A. County Coroner tomorrow.

Story developing ...

CHUCK

ONE GREAT ENTERTAINER NOW IN THE HEAVEN OF ANGELS . HE WAS A GENIOUS IN HIS WORLD AND WE MOURN HIM FOREVER R.I.P. MICHAEL YOUR MUSIC WILL LIVE FOREVER AND SO WILL YOUR LIKENESS TO ALL GOD BLESS! SO SAD..

jckuk

This is very sad news. 'Off the Wall' was the first album I ever owned, and MJ has provided the sound track to my adult life.
I have MTV on to celebrate the colossal talent that was MJ. I have never judged him as a human being, 12 peers already did so. For me, it is his unique talent and the body of his work that will live beyond his mortal shell. For that I truly thank God, and offer my prayers for him, his children and family. God speed.

Melissa M. Lampman

It shocks me to learn about losing Michael. He was the most amazing music star. I loved his music and I think that he was truly gifted. My heart goes to his family. I will keep them in my prayers. Such an amazing man!

Melissa M. Lampman

First of all, to all the people that are writing nasty comments: STOP, WHERE YOU THERE TO KNOW WHAT WAS REALLY GOING ON?? STOP JUDGING HIM, THAT IS JUST THE PROBLEM WITH PEOPLE ... THEY TAKE A LITTLE PIECE OF INFORMATION AND BELIEVE IT...PEOPLE ARE JUST VERY DUMB....

I THINK HE WAS A TRULY GIFTED, AND HAD AN AMAZING HEART. HE WAS A TRUE Proformer, and someone who had lots of love....

My heart goes to his family. I will keep you in my prayers. Such an amazing man!

JANE DOE

RIP MJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SLK2391

" Finally............. A TRUE JUDGEMENT DAY! GOD HAS DEMANDED IT! IT IS NOW TIME TO PAY FOR YOUR CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN.......... MAY GOD SO YOU NO MERCY!!!!!

Posted at 7:43AM on Jun 26th 2009 by c"

You obviously know nothing about God to make such an ignorant comment. Last time I checked Michael was NEVER found guilty of anything. Besides that if you know anything about God you would know that He is a loving God, at least that’s the God I serve.

May God SHOW him all the mercy and love he
needs and deserves.

God Bless and rest in peace M.J. and Farrah Fawcett.

Juicccy

I think the Dr. gave him that shot of Demerol not knowing how much he had in his system already! Micheal you will be missed!

Lady

This is so bad! Yes Michael Jackson might have been a wacko but he still made some great music and that is the thing we need to remember not the person he made us think he was only the people that was close to him really knows how he was. I just feel sorry for those kids loosening the only parent you have ever known. For the family and children just remember the good things about him and don't let the negativity interfere in that. He will be missed by all!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4