Michael Jackson's Body Transported

6/25/2009 10:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's body is being airlifted to the L.A. County Coroner's Office -- where an autopsy will be performed tomorrow.

Michael Jackson

Sayantan

MJ's death is a terrible loss to all music lovers all over the world. I don’t consider him as dead and the word “DEAD” itself sounds odd. He is alive in us. Please mourn this day but always keep enjoying his music, to make his soul happy. Please beware of number 8. It always does badly for us, well mostly. Our Michael, the legend was in coma and taken to UCLA. The number of the ambulance is 71(7+1=8). I know it may sound weird to all but to me it’s very true. Keep loving his music and remember him always.

lauralee

Michael Jackson was and will always be the greatest entertainer of all time. You rock Michael and I love you.

Mia

A lot of us are too young to remember Farrah. From what I know she was just in a few t.v. shows that were based on her appearance, like an older Pamela Anderson. She was sick for a long time.

Inspired...to get my tubes tied.

This is a bit much.

Amy Grindhouse

It's too danm soon for these pictures!! Lord.

Buckeye

To the plastic factory.

Yard

Is this necessary?

cosmo in texas

I am sure someone will sneak a camera in for the million dollar photo

sultrysiren

TMZ is on top of it all! Love TMZ! Yes, this is necessary. This is history!

optimistic1001

Michael Rest in Peace. How does TMZ get all of the good leads/stories/pics?

Peterson32

Such a good thing he died millions and millions of dollars in debt. That way douchebags like La Toya can't collect on him. Looks like all those suckers who shelled out money for concerts in Europe anyone with a brain knew were never going to happen are SOL. Unless they'll settle for La Toya-probably not.

Cubsfan

i just lost the best babysitter i ever had

Texas Tornado 62

ALL RIGHT ENOUGH...GOOD GOD!!! I can't even watch TV tonight because all that's on is him dying. A lot of people died who influenced the world more than he did. I don't see them trying to stop the world from turning for them. Can we just have some regular news on TV & such? Yes he was talented...But he was also a major FREAK.

Mandy

MICHAEL JACKSON IS NOT THE ICON THAT WAS LOST TODAY. WHY DOES HE DESERVE SO MUCH COVERAGE WHILE A GREAT LADY HAS ALSO PASSED AND IS ALREADY FORGOTTEN. A BUNCH OF BULL SHIIT I SAY. THIS SHOWS A COMPLETE LACK OF RESPECT FOR FARRAH FAWCET AND HER FAMILY.

hamilTonyan

TMZ YOU WERE THE FIRST TO ANNOUNCE MICHAELS DEATH WHILE ALL THE OTHERS WERE UNCONFIRMED. YOU ARE REALLY ONTOP OF IT. MY CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILY.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments