Mother of Jackson's Kids

Reacts

6/25/2009 7:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonWe're told Michael Jackson's ex-wife, Debbie Rowe, is "inconsolable."

For the record, Debbie gave up all parental rights to the two children -- Paris and Michael Jr. Therefore she is not legally in line to take custody.

UPDATE: We just pulled legal documents regarding custody of Debbie and Michael's kids, and you can see here the moment when Debbie gave up her parental rights.

In the docs, when Debbie is informed she'll have no rights, she says, "Not that I don't love them. I do. I think they're adorable. They're his kids. They're his kids. They're not my kids. They're his kids."

avm

Black people should never be given white children to raise ,and all this whining about his lost childhood shut up already the n lived better than a king

1947 days ago

aygusha

Michael is, was and will always be Number 1, Ace of aces. He is by far the best singer of all times. There definitely won't be any other singer like Micheal. He brought a new style, a new breath to the world music. He is incomparable. He will never be forgotten. May he rest in peace.

1947 days ago

Don Arnaldo

Oh M.J you were you are and you will stay the number 1 the one & only great Artist of all times R. I. P love you
From Don Arnaldo from an Island call Mauritius

1946 days ago

PHYLPHYL

I WAS 18 WHEN MJ 1ST HIT THE SCENE. I SAW AN ADORABLE LITTLE BOY, PUSHED INTO AN ADULT WORLD. NO WONDER HE BECAME ECCENTRIC. PEOPLE, LOOK THE WORD UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MICHAEL'S REPRESSED CHILDHOOD AND THE EXTREME PRESSURES FROM HIS FATHER, DEFINITELY PUSHED HIM OVER THE EDGE.

HIS 3 BEAUTIFUL, INNOCENT CHILDREN SHOULD BE RAISED BY JANET!!!!!!!!!!!! KATHERINE IS TOO OLD TO RAISE A 12, 11, AND 7 YR . JOE JACKSON DEFINITELY NOT!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY DON'T FEEL MICHAEL WOULD WANT THAT. HE WOULD NOT WANT HIS CHILDREN TO LIVE IN FEAR THE WHY HE DID.
REBE WOULD ALSO BE A GOOD CHOICE, BUT @ HER AGE, WHICH IS THE SAME AS MINE (59)
THAT WOULD BE A GREAT CHANGE FOR HER. REBE PROBABLE HAS GRAND CHILDREN THE AGES OF HER NIECE AND 2 NEPHEWS.

DEBBIE ROWE IS THE BIOLOGICAL MOTHER, BUT HAS NO REAL RELATIONSHIP WITH THE CHILDREN. NO ONE SHOULD EVEN THINK OF SEPARATING THE CHILDREN EVEN IF DEBBIE TRIES TO FIGHT FOR HER 2. PRINCE, PARIS AND BLANKET ARE TOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLOSE TO BE SEPARATED BECAUSE OF BIOLOGY.

THOSE CHILDREN NEED STABILITY AND NORMALCY. R I P MICHAEL. YOU ARE MISSED......................

1946 days ago

PHYLPHYL

TO: AVM ****YOUR COMMENT WAS SO OOOOOOOOOOOO IGNORANT. BLACK PEOPLE RAISING WHITE CHILDREN?

1ST- MICHAEL IS BLACK. WHAT HIS SKIN COLOR WAS ON THE OUTSIDE, DID NOT CHANGE WHO HE WAS INSIDE. HE WAS BORN TO BLACK PARENTS.

HIS CHILDREN OBVIOUSLY HAVE WHITE MOTHERS. SO THEY ARE BI-RACIAL, YOU FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT IS HARD, WHITES TRYING TO RAISE BLACK CHILDREN. CULTURE DIFFERENCE.

MICHAEL WAS ABOUT CHANGE, FORGIVENESS, PEACE ,LOVE AMONG US ALL. IT IS PEOPLE LIKE U--AVM , THAT MAKE ,MICHAEL'S LIFE MESSAGE SO DIFFICULT. IT'S PEOPLE LIKE U- AVM ,THAT SHOULD BE GONE AND MICHAEL SHOULD STILL BE AMONG US.

AVM--- U R AN ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1946 days ago

Adriana

I think anyone who is taking the time to write negative comments are sad people. Who are you to judge this man? The fact of the matter is the hater wish that when they die that people will even care, never mind mourn so diligently. My prayers go out to his family, his children and I love you Michael. I don't care what anyone says I believe you were innocent. & I will always feel your spirit through your music and heart.

1945 days ago

olivia

i loved mj.. its heart crushing how he died.. im still cring till this day. no one can forget him HE'S MICHAEL JACKSON FOR GOD SAKS.. I WILL NEVER FORGET HIM AND I WONT STOP LOVING HIM. HE WAS FAMILY. :'(

1945 days ago

**Anita**

I have read through so many comments, I am sadden by those people who feel it necessary to speak ill of Michael Jackson at this time. His children are old enough to read, the will not always be protected from these awful words. Some day they may come across this particular thread. People have said so many horrible things about their father. Michael Jackson's passing is truly a sad event. I feel for his children, parents, siblings and fans. I understand more than I can to share about the pain is family going through at this moment. I wish the press and the internet would give the Jackson family a moment to breath and mourn the death of their beloved son, brother and father.

Michael you were a genius, I know in your heart all you ever tried to do was good. May you find peace now. I pray that your children survive and honor you.

1945 days ago

DAFNIE

I THINK THE WHOLE THING IS HORRIBLE///AND AS FOR PEDIFILE NO ONE KNOWS FOR SURE BUT GOD SO KEEP YOUR RUDE COMMENTS TO YOUR SELF OR MAYBE YOU SHOULD JUDGE YOURSELF..SOMEONE BEAUTIFUL LEFT OUR WORLD AND HIS MEMORY WILL LIVE ON IN OUR HEARTS AND MINDS...ANOTHER GOOD SOUL DESTROYED BY EVIL OF THIS WORLD...

1943 days ago

FLYBOII71

CHARLIEJONES2239- WHAT Y☆び SAID WAS BEAUTIFUL..GOD HAD TRULLY GOTTEN A GREAT ANGEL WHEN HE CALLED MICHAEL TO BE WITH HIM..IT IS IGNORANT PPL (SUCH AS AMV ∀₪D OTHERS) THAT CAUSE MICHAEL TO FEEL AS IF HE WASN'T LOVED...MIKE WAS THE MAN ∀₪D THERE WON'T EVER BE ANY1 TO EVEN ATTEMPT TO FEEL HIS SHOES...WHO ELSE DO Y☆び KNOW THAT MADE GROWN MEN FAINT WHEN THEY SAW HIM...WHO ELSE DO Y☆び KNOW NEEDED AS MUCH SECURITY AS MIKE DID BECAUSE PEOPLE WERE SO CRAZY OF HIM...WHO DO Y☆び KNOW THAT COME OUT INTO THE INDUSTRY AT 9 ∀₪D HIS CAREER LASTS HIM 41 YEARS..I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT MICHAEL JACKSON IS GONE..ITS JUST TO PAINFUL TO BE TRUE...∀₪D I'D BE MESSED UP IF I DIDN'T SAY RIP TO FARRAH FAWCETT..NO LONGER IS SHE CHARLIE'S ANGEL..NOW SHE'S GOD'S ANGEL...RIP TO BILLY MAYS TO...RIP TO ALL OF GOD'S ANGELS

1943 days ago

Derek

I (like someone said in another comment) think JANET is the logical choice to become the guardian of Michael's kids. No offense to Katharine, but she's what...80? She doesn't have a whole lot of time left herself. These kids will be going through yet another custody battle within maybe only a few years if that. And Debbie Rowe seems to have only been in it to give Michael children and to get her paycheck(s). So, I don't really think she should even be considered for this role. Janet, with exception of a certain superbowl performance, keeps an extremely LOW profile, and that's the kind of enviornment Michael wanted his kids raised in. Plus, Michael was really close to Janet. :)

1943 days ago

dj's tufgran

I think that during this time, we should be less concerned about what the media has said about Micheal and all the legal issues that he had in his life. Instead I think that we should be focused on the Jackson Family and most of all HIS children. Only God in heaven knows what really happened and its not anyone business. We have lost a major person in the Music Industry that change music and dance in many ways. I asked that we all pray for the family and his children have peace and comfort during this time. For Micheal my prayers are that he had a relationship with God and that he can finally have the PEACE and HAPPINESS that he desired so much in this life. RIP my brother, you shall continue to live on in your music and the legacy that you have left for your CHILDREN and FAMILY. Sometimes we dont realize the gifts that God gives us until their gone. Remember to CHERISH all the beauty that surrounds us and live each day as if its your last.

1943 days ago

haven here

I have looked and looked at pictures of the two oldest Jackson children, pictures of Debbie Rowe, and pictures of the doctor she worked for when she met Michael. I can see nothing in the doctor's pictures to give evidence he is the father of the kids, however, both children have features consistent with those of Debbie Rowe. She is clearly the biological mother of the older children. From their eyes to their chins they are her children. I do not see any features of Michael Jackson in the children. Yes, she gave up custody for awhile, yet when Michael was in trouble and needed her to have custody for their kids protection she was there, and later when he wanted sole custody back she gave him that, too. Her actions speak of a greater compassion for Michael than his actions for her. Debbie Rowe received money from Michael in the divorce settlement but it surely wasn't for selling the children. I suspect she too, knew the protecting the kids as they needed to be was beyond her capabilities, and she appears to have loved him despite everything. I doubt she will challenge the will since it is what Michael wanted. The veils were the children's protection and should not have been removed in public.

1942 days ago

LOVEMAN

She Got PAYED very well for those kids and she sold them out for [FOUR MILLION DOLLORS A PEICE] she would get embarass in a court of Law trying to get them back know, Just as if she put them up for adoption.

1939 days ago

JANE DOE

NO COMMENT! I WON'T SPEAK BADLY OF THE DEAD!

"Singer Michael Jackson was rushed to a Los Angeles hospital Thursdayin cardiac arrest, according to various sources, with an unconfirmedreports from celebrity Web site TMZ.com and the L.A. Times saying thepop star is dead. "

1948 days ago