Coroner on MJ: 'No Indication of Foul Play'

6/26/2009 7:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The L.A. County Coroner just announced Michael Jackson's autopsy has been completed -- but more testing is needed before the official cause of death can be determined.

The coroner said the cause of death was deferred because additional testing -- including toxicology and other tests -- is needed. It will take 4-6 weeks to complete.

There was no trauma to Michael's body and "no indication of foul play" -- but he said Michael had been taking "some prescription medications."

He said Michael was pronounced dead in the emergency room of UCLA. Jackson's body will be released after 6 PM.

Grim Reaper

A 50 YEAR OLD CHILD MOLESTER IS DEAD.

who dat

I actually waslaughing. Not at MJ's death, but the low IQ reporters covering the coroner press conference. Most of those fools have been standing, waiting for hours. Then the coroner comes out and basically answers no questions. What a handjob. This is definately a criminal investigation.

Lisa

Rest In Peace Michael !

Karen

I do not think that you can make a statement like the one you just made! Without proof, it is just ass talking! We, his fans knew his heart and what we do have proof of is his numerous charities and how hard he worked for kids and this planet, fighting racism and prejudism.
If you can not respect someone after dead, please keep your comments to yourself. What goes around comes around and you will be judges as blindly and coldly and God knows what they will remember about you when you pass away.
God Bless Michael Jackson!

Linda Mott

This seems to be a pattern among some doctors and celebrities. Elvis, Heath, Smith and now possibly Jackson. Who knows how many other doctors do this as an everyday practice.

cal

I agree with those who say we can't judge Michael on the child molestation issue. There are plenty of wacko freak parents out there, killing and burying their kids, selling them for sex, selling them for drugs etc.
I don't know the parents of the accuser or accusers, or what their motivation might have been.

Being a victim of molestation myself, I pray for the hurting children.

Still, he was not convicted and the court transcripts leave a lot to be desired as far as proving wrong doing.

I think Michael was another soul lost to prescription drugs. Sad that in this country those things could even happen these days.
The world has lost an artist that leaves shoes (& a glove) that no one can fill.
RIP Michael. You will be truly missed

hugh g rection

he was never that good people
c'mon

Jeannie

This must be the price of fame ...stupid crap ..Let him rest he is gone and WE ARE NOT HIS JUDGE for Pete's sake.
Makes me sick to read all the negativity, chance's are those running their mouth now bought his music at one time
and who knows they might be on the street corner selling souvenirs tomorrow.
Breaks my heart to see this happening, YOU will be judged as YOU judge others so says the Bible.
Get a LIFE.

No wonder he preferred Europe to the US ....can't blame him so critical here ...so sad.

Sue

I am so tired of hearing famous friends of his say they ARE SHOCKED! Cmonnn, its sad, yes, untimely, yes, but SHOCKING? NO Way! For years he has been frail, pale and weak, ALL due to his pill use. EVERYONE AROUND HIM KNEW IT AND NO ONE DID ANYTHING TO STOP HIM.

hugh g rection

he wasn't all that

jan

So incredibly sad, another superstar dies from trying to escape reality on drugs. Micheal was a great talent & brought so much joy to others, but he couldn't find joy in his own life. He was such an adorable little boy & such a handsome young man until he started with plastic surgery. He ruined his looks, why he did that we will never know, but he will always live through his music. I hope he finds the peace in death that he couldn't in life.

gidget1959

they will do to him what they did to elvis try to tear his memory apart and ruin what was left of his reputaion. the media, does it to everyone who can no longer defend themselves

ERROR

It should say cause of death CAN NOT be determined.

Get it together folks!

Joe

I still can't believe the news of Michael's passing. He was my personal hero in many ways. For one, his music gave me hope, especially the song, Man In The Mirror. This song let me know that I had to make a change in my life before I could influence others. Michael's death is not fair. I just don't think I can see myself ever getting over this. My life, along with so many others have a big hole in our heart's that can never be filled. In a way, I have lost a savior, a person that I always looked up to. Though I did not know Michael personally, he was still a close family member. Michael, I cant live without you, but will try. Life will never be the same again. Miss you Mike!

Jeannie

I never trust those self righteous misguided souls that condemn.
What are you hiding behind ...I do wonder.
Let Yeah that be without sin cast the first stone.
NO NOT ONE of YOU are without sin.
You need to find yourself before it is too late.

YOU that condemn will be Condemned ...YOU protest way too much.