Fans Pay Their Respects at MJ's First Home

6/26/2009 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Millions of Michael Jackson fans around the planet mourned his death yesterday -- including those who paid their respects to the King of Pop outside of his first home in Gary, Indiana.

Fans Michael Jackson Home Click to view!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jenna101

I find this very funny indeed. Yes some people are being overly mean, but he was what he was, a freak, weirdo, and a child molester! The child molesting is what upsets me, and as I stated before there is one less child molester in the world today. My heard does go out to the people who loved him like his family, but it is only for their loss and pain they are expirencing. Yes for some he will be remembered for his music, or dancing. Others will remember all the strange things he has done as a whole, while there are those of us who will when we hear his name or see his picture remember him as Wacko Jacko the child molester! You say he contributed his musical genius to the world, but he also contributed to the pain of his victims and their families. So in my view music is not his only legacy he is leaving behind!

66. You know what? I've read from alot of blogs but I find myself wondering is this the one that all the mean-spirited hateful a-holes come to "express" themselves. You all reveal how pathetic you are yourselves on the inside through the comments you leave here. Talk about looking at the "man in the mirror". Why don't some of you try it yourselves before you start throwing your stones. This man contributed something to the world: his musical genius & that will be his legacy. What will yours be? Being hateful I guess! Some of you sound pretty "disturbed" & probably need some psychotherapy yourselves. My guess is you probably talk s... about everybody & everything anyway no matter who it is. Pretty revealing about what's on YOUR insides & the sad thing is you won't even "GET" that people see exactly what you are when you choose to lay down in print here the things your thinking! Once again, WTF have YOU contributed to the world??

Posted at 7:25AM on Jun 26th 2009 by jlalewicz

Queen

Hi, I'm from South America and we all love Michael Jackson and don't believe any of the crap about child molestation. He was the greatest entertainer ever and no one will ever be as good as him nor was before him. May his soul rest in peace.

anna

oh men is so sad for the world and for music... michael is a real king of the pop..
is so very talent in the veins...
my good is unbalivable --
good bless her family

i hate child molesters

I REALLY AM GLAD HE CAN NOT HURT ANY MORE CHILDREN

titof the french

Thank you, you will be in our hearts forever and eternal for humanity.

Denise

Estou chocada, sou brasileira e ele era meu ídolo. Mas para mim ele não morreu, ele será eterno.
Espero que a mídia agora mostre o lado bom dele, esqueça o que de ruim aconteceu.Vamos lembra-lo com muito amor e carinho, porque era isso que ele passava para todos.

Corey Feldman is the king of douche Bags!

These fans are retards!!!

Cry for your family and your own loved ones...

Not an idol that nobody cared about Wednesday...

Stay off these peoples lawn... Show some respect!!!

MJ Try to RIP

V.E.G.

I heard about the Michael Jackson and Legos from my nephew and my nephew turn came from his father (my brother) and his friend.

MJC

Why do we say 'innocent until proven guilty' the man was PROVEN innocent! Michael Jackson was the most talented entertainer of our generation. He was too pure for our cruel world! Yes he had some problems but how would anyone deal with having their life watched and scruitinised from the tender age of 5. We should be honoured and grateful to have lived and witnessed the greatest legend of our time! Peace and love to all the Jackson family and his 3 precious children.

Shagism

Rest in Peace, Michael. We want you back.

Jose

First!!!, RIP Michael Jackson You will be dearly missed.

Samantha

What idiot morons expending this false worship to Michael Jackson!!! He lived more life than most of us could dare dream. Do these people not realize a beautiful 2 year old named Jada Justice was killed and her body found in Gary, Indiana today? How about expending some comfort to the family of this slain child, the Jacksons can take care of themselves.

Preston

OMG...I just found a detailed report of what happened at www.dailypennies.com/mjackson.htm

Crazy stuff man.

Liberals Suck

Due to the fact that Michael Jackson is 99% plastic, he will be melted down into Lego bricks so children can play with him for a change.

Liberals Suck

The story goes when Farrah died earlier today, God granted her one wish. She wished for all the children in the world to be safe. So God killed Michael Jackson.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments