Jackson's Stuff Hits the Auction Block

6/26/2009 10:34 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Less than a day after the King of Pop's unexpected exit, a bunch of his stuff is going up for auction -- and it's safe to say the items are suddenly worth a whole lot more.

Michael Jackson auction Click to view!

Julien's Auctions
in Las Vegas is offering 21 items of Jackson's old stuff -- which actually belong to David Guest -- in a sale that was scheduled well before his death.

Some of Jackson's goods up for grabs:

- signed self portrait
- cardboard painting of Mickey Mouse by Michael
- costume shirt from Jacko's "Victory" tour in '84
- handwritten letter to "Greg" thanking him his "boyish spirit"

MICHAEL TOUCHED MY LIFE TOO

WHO THE HELL WANTS ANY OF THE THINGS ON AUCTION?????????? WE WANT MICHAEL BACK.......WE WANT MICHAEL BACK!!!!!! HE CAME INTO OUR LIVES. STOOD A WHILE. NOT LONG ENOUGH. THEN LEFT US WITH OUT HEAD IN OUR HANDS : ( I MISS YOU MICHEAL!! I CAN'T BELIVE THIS DAY EVEN CAME! TOO SOON! WHY DID GOD HAVE TO TAKE YOU AWAY FROM HERE?!!!
I GUESS YOU WERE THE NEXT ACT IN HEAVEN. YOUR TIME HAD COME. I CRY WHENEVER I LOOK AT YOUR PHOTOS. THE KING OF POP DEAD?!!!! NO WAY!! PLEASE COME BACK! BECAUSE WE ALL THINK THIS IS SOME SORT OF CRUEL JOKE......GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTON FOR YEARS TO COME......

1915 days ago

Micaela

hey i would like to buy some of the stuff belonged to MJ>
but i am e currently in europe and not coming back in the states before a month.
what should i do? do they have a website that i can check?
any feedback? thank you very much and may Michael find the peace he missed in life, teaching moonwalking to some strange angels.... ;)

1915 days ago

candice olson

I think if you really love MJ and If you bought a ticket to "This Is It" concert then donate that ticket to MJ's Children instead of a refund.... Now that IS LOVE... Peace MJ

1915 days ago

brn4prn

I feel like I'm going to puke. Julien's Auctions = Classless

1915 days ago

Corey Feldman is the king of douche Bags!

How much for a Corey Feldman signed turd???

MJ RIP

1915 days ago

carlea07

this seems a bit sleezy, maybe they should wait until he's buried before they start profiting from his death.

1915 days ago

JAIME JR FROM RIVERSIDE

MICHAEL JACKSON WHAT CAN I SAY I MISS U AS U WERE A BIG PART OF MY LIFE. I STARTED LISTENING TO U SINCE I WAS ABOUT 3 YEARS OLD. THAT WAS 1983 EVER SINCE THEN I HAVE BEEN A BIG FAN AND U HAVE BEEN A PART OF ME . AND NOW I HAVE THREE BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN WHO THINK THE WORLD OF U, AND NOW I AM SO HURT THAT U ARE NO LONGER WITH US AND SO ARE MY KIDS WHOS AGES ARE MY TWINS 4 AND MY SON 6. THEY LISTEN TO U EVERUDAY THEY ARE WITH ME. THATS ALL THEY WANT TO LISTEN TO AND WATCH UR MOVIES ALL DAY. MICHAEL WE MISS U AND LOVE U AND WILL AWAYS KEEP U IN OUR HEARTS I JUST WISH MY CHILDREN WOULD HAVE GOTTEN THE SAME CHANCE TO GROW UP WITH U . I AM NOW 29 AND I LOST A BIG PART OF MY HEART AND MY KIDS WHICH CRY WHEN THEY SEE PICS OF U. WELL MICHAEL WE LOVE U AND IM SO SAD ABOUT UR KIDS AND I KNOW UR FAMILY WILL TAKE VERY GOOD CARE OF THEM AND KEEP U ALIVE IN THEM . ONCE AGAIN MICHAEL WE LOVE U AND PLEASE MAKE SURE U WATCH OVER US AS U ARE NOW OUR GUARDIAN ANGEL ALONG WITH MY GRANDMA AND THE REST OF MY FAMILY UP THERE .
R.I.P. MICHAEL JACKSON 1958-2009 WE LOVE U CAPTAIN EO

1914 days ago

J9

It seems like Michael was going to have many items up for auction previously, but then he changed his mind. I'm sure everything will go back on the block. I hope the children will get the bulk of his estate after all the bills are paid. I am the same age as Michael....50. He was 2 months older than I. I grew up listening to his music in a northern NJ suburb. I was a young white girl who didn't have any black kids in any of my classes, but I had a poster of the Jackson 5 on my wall. Remember this was in the 1960's. The Jackson 5 transcended racial prejudices through their music. I had a crush on Michael, Leif Garrett, Bobby Sherman, David Cassidy, Donny Osmond.....the first crushes of a pre-teen. I wish I still had my Jackson 5 45's! I was in Walmart about 2 weeks ago and saw a CD of "Thriller" that said SPECIAL EDITION on it. It said it had previously unreleased bonus tracks on it, so I decided to buy it. I remembered that I used to exercise to Michael's music back in the 80's, so I thought this would motivate me again. Two weeks later.....Michael is gone. It makes me feel sad and old. I will always have my memories of Michael.

1914 days ago