Michael Jackson Doctor

-- MIA

6/26/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson MIA
We've learned law enforcement is looking for a doctor who lived at Michael Jackson's home -- and the doctor is nowhere to be found.

Law enforcement sources tell us a BMW belonging to the doctor was towed from Jackson's home last night.

Cops are looking to interview the doc.

A law enforcement source says the doctor gave Jackson an injection before he died.

Jackson reportedly may have OD'd on Demerol. As we first reported, family members were concerned that Jackson was taking too much morphine.

More Today in TMZ History

beatlebette

I'm very saddened by Michael's death, but I'd like to know what happened to Farrah Fawcett's story. She did not get the attention she so deserves!

Sparkette

What a troubled man. What a talented man. What a waste. Rest in peace, Michael.

Funny Though.

For all of you people, who are writing to Michael. EX: Michael I love you, I'll miss you, etc. HE IS DEAD AND CAN NOT READ THESE THINGS!! YOU FREAKS!! LOL

Funny Though.

He is where he belongs...............

Funny Though.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Cynthia

I was suspicious the moment I listened to the 911 tape. The 911 operator had to tell them to move Jackson to the floor for CPR, even though the personal physician was the one administering CPR. I may be "just a nurse", but any medical provider knows that you do not do CPR in the middle of a soft bed if you can move the patient to a hard surface like a floor. What kind of "doctor" was this?

zee

Go bless his three kids

Paradise Hope

I wish his family much needed comfort in this time of sadness. But as Revelations 21:3, 4 brings out God will wipe out every tear from our eyes and death will be no more… mourning, outcry and pain will soon be done away.

kim g

Farrah Fawcett was also an icon. Michael Jackson, although very talented was accused of child molestation not once, but twice. How is it that every channel has M.J. on and very little on Farrah. This is truly an American injustice. What does that say about us as a society. I am sorry that he died, but seriously folks, one less child molester in the world, noe he has to answer to GOD. Farrah will always be an angel.

cino

hey TMZ...
is it morphine or Demerol? one's a synthetic.

cino

Hey TMZ!
was it morphine or demorol?! one's a synthetic.

either way RIP MJ! too soon. will miss the news of the London shows :(

cino

u know who's a 'feeder'? that Oxman attorney... PAST atty. for MJ.
ALL over the place SAYING "I TOLD EVERYONE THIS WAS GONNA HAPPEN"... geez, let the family & everyone grieve. ah, just like a lawyer. so out for themselves.
like the family needs to hear that right now.

Kitty

We love you Michael and never Forget you!
You always live in my heart !

Love you and gonna miss you :'(

xx From the Netherlands

:'( Cried whole day and thinking about you !
Yesterday i look at you on youtube and google and now your dead!?

I know my English is not so good .
Love you michael ! from a 11 years old girl

africa

I am very sad and crying right now.Michael Jackson was a god in this life many are called few are chosen,he was one of the chosen ones.He has touched my life and my childrens life and my grandchildrens life he will not be forgotten.I never believed he was touching little children.It was a set up my greedy evil people.When ever a black man makes it to the top the powers that be look to bring them down and his father helped in the course of his life what a evil man he should be a shamed of himself. We should not and can notlive our lifes though our children .Michael just wanted to live and people wouldn't live him alone.I hope other talented people are paying attention to what's happening.Who will be next.Michael is now with all the great ones who have passed before him and they welcomed him with open arms.I will now say good-bye michael but I willsay you are loved and your spirit will live on in another body Janet keep your head up peace and blessing much love to you and your family

IRONY

Isn't it ironic that Mr. Jackson lived his adult life longing for and creating the childhood he never had, yet, he chiseled his face to resemble strong masculine features, especially his jaw and chin. To all his fans, I am sorry for your loss. I wish the Jackson family peace and comfort.