Michael Jackson Doctor

-- MIA

6/26/2009 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson MIA
We've learned law enforcement is looking for a doctor who lived at Michael Jackson's home -- and the doctor is nowhere to be found.

Law enforcement sources tell us a BMW belonging to the doctor was towed from Jackson's home last night.

Cops are looking to interview the doc.

A law enforcement source says the doctor gave Jackson an injection before he died.

Jackson reportedly may have OD'd on Demerol. As we first reported, family members were concerned that Jackson was taking too much morphine.

More Today in TMZ History

Heather

Ha! I should have posted about this last night when I thought to myself that there would be a slew of doctors scrambling! RIP, Michael, an icon of an era.

stalkers are scum

Wow

Pandora

i want to send my deepest sympathy and love to his family especially his children... who woke up today without their daddy there with them... keep on marching!

Whitney

Of course he is, why would he stick around?

Some Faustkateer

Nellie's been living under a rock....

Lil_C

How ironic.. Anyone heard MJ's song Morphine? :( RIP Michael.. Your light will shine on

Paula

Obviously, if the dr gave him too much he is in BIG TROUBLE!!

RIP MICHAEL, YOU WILL BE GREATLY MISSED. TRUE ICON, SUPERSTAR, AWESOME!!!

me!

oh my God

Pandora

I want to send my love and sympathy to his family especially his children they woke up today without their daddy with them... keep on marching! :(
i just hope those people who used him for is fame and money feel deeply ashamed with themselves, how many more icons do we have to see die before we realize that the media can't keep on treating these stars the way they treated Michael.

mitch myers

head for the hills!

Maggie

Dear #8, no, Nellie does not live under a rock, Nellie uses sarcasm and irony, two things you do not understand. Google them.

Welch

Vraiment pathétique.... Il ne faut pas oublier le symbole et l'idole qu'il a été. Le meilleur!!!

Hep

What kind of doctor would live at one patient's house? Probably one who couldn't have a practice any longer.

katie

It is too hard to even imagine this tradgedy is a reality. You will be missed, we are all in mourning and hope you are in peace. I can only think of my time when I was a chld and you were my idol. I had the thriller jacket and the making of Thriller video. Oh how you will be missed. RIP. My heart goes out to your family and your kids.

Workinaway

This is what happens when you put all your trust in a doctor. Be careful people and pay attention to what you are doing to yourself. Educate yourself. R.I.P. Michael.