Jackson's Missing Doc To Speak with Cops

6/26/2009 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonWe have just learned Dr. Conrad Robert Murray -- the guy who was with Jackson when he collapsed -- is now in Los Angeles.

He is preparing to speak with law enforcement officials regarding Michael Jackson's death.

Story developing ...

aeb1980

RIP Michael. I am so sorry for the chaotic life you led. I will always be a fan. I am so sad for your family, true friends and fans. FYI, anyone who shares my sentiments can purchase a "In Memory of Michael Jackson" t-shirt online at www.flirtygirltees.com. It is the only place I have found to purchase one so far.

broken

CPR on the bed, wtf useless compressions by a useless "doctor" where do these md degrees come from? Basic basic BASIC first aid CPR

Chris

Thanks to Michael Madsen... that was hilarious.

kindle mat

paix à ton âme Michael JACKSON
quelle triste nouvelle
what a bd day !!!
Kindle MAT

Wigstand

My musician friend and I watched this unfold yesterday. Very sad.About 2 hours into the coverage we looked at one another and said "His camp new he would be absolutely unable to perform. He either suicided or he was taken down " If he did not fulfill his obligations it would bring huge lawsuits in the door. MEGA. That is the reality of the business and it isn't like this hasn't been done a few times before in Hollywood history. Reality. If he tried and failed or didn't show it would be very bad for him as the perfectionist artist he was. . For his career history, status as an entertainer and even his devoted fans and his already disasatrous us financial situation ..maybe it is better .That is IF in fact this was the case . Better to exit stage with his past great history unmarred by a possible huge failure. I was still listening to The Jackson 5 last week in my car and as his voice , so pure, so beautiful it gave me goosebumps and made me smile wide everytime I listened. Does it matter now? No is my opinion. Let him be released form all his troubles and fly. 'Let it Be, Let it Be.."Thank you Michael - a 54 year old fan.

Pixie

Put that M0ther Fnck3R ass in jail!!
He killed Michael Jackson!! -
He is "the professional" and he should have known
what was right or wrong to do...and he choose to do
the wrong thing.Therefore: He belongs in jail!!.

james

I'll bet that South Carolina Governor is glad MJ died. No one is talking about him now. HEY TMZ, don't forget to look for the South American hottie he had an affair with!! That story was just getting good!!!

keith

I want to know why the DOCTOR did NOT have Michael on the floor already when he was performing CPR?

The 911 operator was told he was on the bed. The caller was told by the 911 operator to get him on the floor (you need the patient on a hard surface). Wouldn't a DOCTOR know this already? It doesn't make any sense.

Me thinks the Doctor knew Michael was long gone (ODed), and that was just for show, for the other people in the house and the 911 operator.

rimman

Well if the doctor is responsible he should get a medal for ridding the world of a child molester.

Wigstand

Not condoning murder in my post. If someone od'd Michael I hope they get life in prison or worse.
The backside of the big entertainment biz can is uglier than most can even imagine.

Nancy Cohen

Michael Jackson Committed Suicide Close friends now really fear that he did commit suicide. I am not kidding. The scene yesterday morning at the hospital in Westwood has convinced people who ordinarily do not say these things that Jackson was in serious mental trouble. One thing is for sure: The combined pressures of his financial peril and not living the same lifestyle with the fear of losing his precious kids have undone Jackson. My insider says: "He did not have back trouble,or ailments" as Jackson claimed. "He made it all up to get the drugs to take his life. But he was in serious mental pain. He didn't sound like he was ready for any touring and made that up too to throw people off the track. "Michael is most terrified of people thinking he's broke. And now there's proof of it so he wanted out of life." Ironically, big money used to be pocket change to Jackson, who routinely squandered millions on nonsensical, worthless souvenirs. When he paid his 1993 accuser $20 million to avoid a court case, it was like a drop in the bucket. Now he took his own life! THINK ABOUT IT!

hnnnasdf

THIS IS ALL SARAH PALIN'S FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JULIE BRYDSON

THIS MAN MURDERED MICHAEL JACKSON HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN INTO CUSDODY STAIGHT AWAY THIS MAN IS NO DOCTOR HE'S A KILLER

Denyz

Complot possible pour récupérer les droits d'auteurs des Beatles. Stopper la remontée de Jackson lors de son spectacle prévu à Londre....