Last Time We Saw Billy Mays

6/28/2009 12:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Billy Mays was in New York just a few weeks back -- and, in typical jovial Billy fashion, he tried selling photogs on the "best French restaurant in town."

Billy Mays: Click to watch

Kimberly2

What do falling objects have to do with wearing your seat belt?

JACK

the faa... only the best and brightest.... how fast can we, as a nation, go down the toilet.

Dottie

Never heard of this Billy may or who ever. but rest in peace

Michele

I may have been a delayed reaction head injury, like the one Natasha Richardson had.

JohnnyBlu

Not to minimize the Mays' loss, but maybe if he had been held down in his seat by some Mighty Putty -- none of this would have ever happened... R.I.P. Billy.

tellitlikeitis

I agree with those who posted Billy Mays, shamwow guys are obnoxious idiots we have to listen to on the TV. They have to scream to try to convince stupid people to buy products. Maybe the shamwow idiot wil be next

Pierrette

I so hated this ma'ns voice I use to switch channel when he came on. But I am sorry to hear he pssed away...and I am certain it was from the blow on his head. Sad just the same.

propstopper

Well, my volume control on my TV will last a bit longer now, fair well Billy.

BRADDAH BT

BILLY MAYS BROUGHT THINGS ON T.V. THAT HELP MILLIONS OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD HE WILL BE MISS AS FOR THE SELT BELT THAT WAS NOT A BIG FACTOR IF HE WAS WEARING A SEAT BELT OR NOT HE NEEDED A FOOTBALL HELMENT FROM FALLING DERIS ABOVE HIM I COULD SEE IF HE BANG HIS ON THE CEILING THEN THE SEAT BELT IS A FACTOR BUT FALLING HARD OBJECTS C'MON THE AIRLINE SHOULD PAY BILLY MAYS FAMILY SOME LIABLITY OUT OF COURT AGREEMENT

Tina

In addition to the other losses this past week, Michael Jackson, Farrah Fawcett and Ed McMahon, I am sad to see that Billy Mays died so young and so suddenly. I have to say that every product I bought that he pitched worked really, really well. If you didn't like him, you had the option of changing the channel. I think it's sad that people call him an SOB for earning a living as a pitchman. Comments like that should be reserved for members of our previous presidential administration. Why can't some of THEM drop off? RIP Billy Mays, and my condolences to your family.

Jim

I never expected "Jaws" to die suddenly. He's been attached to our televisions like a virus that would not go away. I never wished him any ill will (death or anything), I just wanted him to shut the heck up and go back to his home in Pittsburgh. Been a hell of a week. First Dr. Jerri Nielsen died( she saved herself at Antarctica), then Ed NcMahan, then Farrah Fawcett, then Michael Jackson, then Billy Mays. All I wanted was for him to shut up.

Lea

WOW; MUST BE SOMETHING IN THE WATER!
IT'S BEEN A REALLY WEIRD WEEK WHERE 'CELEBRITIES' ARE CONCERNED. ALTHOUGH WE'RE ALL SORRY FOR MJ DYING @ 50,I THINK A LOT OF US FEEL HE WAS BACK TO THE "PRESCRIPTION" DRUG ABUSE, AND THAT'S NEVER GONNA END WELL. WHEN WILL PEOPLE LEARN THAT WHEN YOU TAKE TOO MUCH OF "ANY DRUG, LEGAL OR NOT" THE BODY CAN'T TAKE IT{EVENTUALLY}. WE HAVE 2 WARS BREWING AND THE ECONOMY IS IN "REALLY REALLY BAD SHAPE" YET TURN THE TUBE ON "ANYTIME OF THE DAY OR NIGHT" AND IT'S "STILL" MJ,MJ,MJ ETC. THIS IS SO LIKE WHEN ANNA NICHOLE SMITH O.D. FROM "PRESCRIPTION" DRUGS, AND WE ALL GOT SICK AND TIRED OF HEARING THIS "WORLD SHADDERING BREAKING NEWS". MAY MJ R.I.P. AND MAY GOD BLESS FARRAH FAWCETT, SHE "FOUGHT SO HARD AND VALIANTLY" TO LIVE! AND BILLY MAYS, {KIND OF REMINDS ME OF NATASCHA RICHARDSON} WHO FELL AND HIT HER HEAD WHILE HAVING SKI INSTRUCTIONS IN EUROPE. HAD SHE JUST GONE TO HOSPITAL, SHE VERY WELL MAY BE ALIVE TODAY! SAME CAN BE SAID FOR BILLY MAYS, HE HAD DEBRIS HIT HIS HEAD FROM THE ROUGH LANDING ON HIS FLIGHT WITH U.S. AIRWAYS, WAS TALKING AND ALL, AND THEN WAS FOUND DEAD THE NEXT MORNING! AND NOW TO WOMANIZER AND THE LIKE: YOU MIGHT WANT TO SHOW SOME RESPECT FOR "OTHER CELEBRITIES" WHOM HAVE DIED THROUGH "NO FAULT OR DEVICE OF THEIR OWN" AND STOP BEING ON YOUR SOAP BOX "SOLELY" FOR YOUR KING OF POP MJ!

Horn76210

Rest in opeace, I klnow I will rest beter not hearing his screechy voice all the time. and his products do not live up to his words. Adios Amigo sayanara.

beachgirl

How does weather or not you have a sweat belt on have anything to do with an object coming from the overhead and hitting you in the head?

rsConsulting

Everything comes in THREEs. He fills out the third important death in as many weeks: (1) Farrah; (2) Jackson; (3) Billy Mays.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments