Michael Jackson -- Rare Family Photos

6/28/2009 5:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Over 20 never-before-seen pictures of Michael Jackson have emerged showing him as he lived his everyday life.

Michael Jackson

From birthday to costume parties, these pictures show a candid, unmasked, genuinely happy Michael as he interacts with his children, employees and friends.

edpatt

Yes, he had vitiligo, but black people who get it do one of two things they either cover the small white spots with brown makeup to even out the tone or if it is extensive they will bleach the skin to match the white. It's clear he did the latter. So what? Who are you to judge? Do you have vitiligo? Have you ever been the most famous person on earth? Have you ever had most of your supposed friends be nothing more than hangers-on that take advantage of you? Have you ever been persecuted by the media? Those of you who are so negative and even evil in your statements, think before you speak. Was he a pedophile? HELL NO! Read the facts at www.whoismichael.com and watch your mouth before you defame a fellow human being unjustly simply because you want to seem like you know something you really don't.

Philfrey

R.I.P. Mister Jackson.

KEEPIT COPASTETIC

THERE ARE TOO MANY TO CONTACT INDIVIDUALLY. FIRST, LETS START WITH THE SPELLING ISSUES, THEN ATTACK HIS CHARACTER. HOW IN THE HECK CAN YOU HECKLE SOMETHING YOU CAN NEVER AMOUNT TOO. IF YOU KNOW ANY THING ABOUT THE DISEASE AFTER YEARS OF IT BEGINS TO SPREAD OVER THE BODY. EVENLY, I WOULD ONLY KNOW LIKE YOU DO SINCE NEITHER OF US HAVE SEEN HIS NAKED A**. NOBODY MAD BUT YOU HATERS IN LIFE AND DEATH. IT IS HIS SUCCESS THAT MAKES YOU REALIZE YOUR OWN FAILURE. I THINK IT IS A INSULT ON AFRICAN AMERICANS WHEN THEY QUICKLY AND WITH OUT A DOUBT TURN AGAINST THEIR OWN RACE FOR THE SAKE OF CLINGING TO ANOTHER RACE. MEANING THAT YOU INDIVIDUALS AT THE DROP OF A DIME WOULD CALL HIM AN INSULT YET, HE WAS ONE OF THE CONTRIBUTORS TO THE MILLION MAN MARCH. DO YOU EVEN PURCHASE A FINAL CALL. OH YOU MIGHT KNOW WHAT THAT IS IF YOUR WHITE FRIENDS DON'T TELL YOU. THAT IS WHAT IS TRULY SAD. AND FOR THE SPERM DONOR COMMENTS ARE YOU GUYS CURRENTLY OUT OF WORK THAT YOU HAVE THAT MUCH TIME ON YOUR HANDS TO DO SUCH RESEARCH. WHY ARE YOU SO WORRIED ABOUT WHO SPERM CONTRIBUTED IT WOULD NOT PAY YOUR BILL AND YOU WOULD STILL HAVE THE SAME DRAMA IN YOUR LIFE. BUT MAYBE THIS IS YOUR OUTLET SO YOU DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH YOUR OWN ISSUES. ALSO, ONE MORE THING TO REMEMBER IS WHEN RECEIVING A MESSAGE BEWARE OF THE CARRIER. IF YOU FALL FOR ANYTHING THEN YOU STAND FOR NOTHING. HERE IS ANOTHER TIP HARVEY LEVIN, I GUESS, IS A LAWYER TRUE. BUT, HIS CLAIM TO FAME IS DEFAMING OTHERS ANY WAY POSSIBLE. HE RECEIVES HIS REWARDS BY KNOCKING OTHERS DOWN. WHAT DOES IT SAY ABOUT HIM AND HIS COWOKERS CHARACTER. WE ALL FALL SHORT, YET THAT IS WHY WE ARE SUPPOSE TO CONTINUE AND GROW I HOPE SOME ONE WHO KNOWS THE JACKSON FAMILY READS THIS REALIZES NOT EVERYONE IS A FOOL OUT HERE AND THAT THERE IS A MYSTERY SURROUNDING HIS DEATH THAT IS EASILY SEEN UNLESS YOU ARE DAZED AND THAT NOT ONLY HIS REAL FANS BUT THOSE WHO APPRECIATE WHAT HE CONTRIBUTED IN LIFE AND THE LESSONS HE LEAVES FOR US IN HIS DEARTURE WILL NOT GO UNHEARD. FINALLY, I LEAVE THIS ENJOY THE MUSIC AND ALWAYS START WITH THE MAN IN MIRROR ......................................... REST IN HEAVENLY PEACE......................

Basic Human Rights

#84 - thank you for coming here and remembering MJ in your own way. Obviously you care as you are here not only readint the story but commenting as well! :)

Elaine 27

26. I can't believe MJ is gonna leave all that money to white kids that aren't his. They should take his money, if there is any, and give it to black kids across America. Jesse Jackson and the NCAAP should sue his estate so that his money goes to his people, the black kids who are struggling across America.

Posted at 1:39AM on Jun 28th 2009 by Nimrod
===========================================================
Boy, I said the same thing. These successful black guys always leave their wealth with the white race. It is as if they find no beauty in the black race. Look at tiger woods, Quincy jones, Coby, O.J., just to name a few. These white kids will control Michael Jackson's image and his estate in the years to come. I love Michael's music, but for him to alter his appearance to look white is deep. It is as if he never like him self when he was more negroid with the afro and all. Funny enough those are the pictures of him that I like, and I also like his earlier music with him and his brothers. That is the part that does not sit well with me. Not one black kid will share in his wealth. All these blue eyes, blond hair kid will benefit for life for being his serrogate kids. I guess it must have been the racism form the white race so to fit in he had to alter his appearance to look like them and have white kids, even though the white MSM are crucifying him about the child molestations charges of which he was not convicted in a court of law.

Basic Human Rights

#87 actually MJ has a lot of plastic surgery, not just to his nose. Some people think he had BDD and if he was constantly told how ugly he was by his dad, then I understand how the BDD came about. So sad.

Lori

Where did TMZ get these? They are sweet and he obviously loved his kids... and the kids look very happy.

But I noticed that his daughter has BLUE eyes... I don't think those kids are biologically his. I mean, maybe he had a reason to use a sperm donor... I don't know. But for all of them to be as fair as they are and be his? That seems unlikely. Maybe one, but not all three! If he did use a sperm donor, why not a black guy? I don't care, I am just curious as to why.

Margaret

Hes standing in front of his maker now ..............lets see him get out of this one. It's called Karma, now the little children can play.............................................he even took the limelight from Farrah.

killa'bro

the freak show in pictures

DrArkaneX

CAN TMZ PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE A SEPARATE SITE FOR THIS MJ COVERAGE, I WANT TO KNOW WHAT LINDSAY LOHAN AND DON RICKLES IS UP TO. I FEEL SEPARATED NOW PLEASE PLEASE TMZ

killa'bro

......I heard that Farrah Fawcett met with God and God said that since she was such a wonderful actress, she could ask him for anything. Farrah said all she wanted was for the children of the world to be safe. That afternoon, Michael Jackson died....... very funny and very true

Basic Human Rights

RIP Michael Jackson - You are the top news story ALL OVER THE WORLD. Everyone is playing your music. Your popularity almost caused google to go down. You are missed the world over!!

Basic Human Rights

How can all these people just assume and state such horrible things about MJ when he was found INNOCENT of all charges. ALL CHARGES. Furthermore, it was shown that the kids parents' just wanted to fleece him for money. I hope you nasty people one day have someone spreading nasty unproven rumors about you. Then you will know how it feels for lies to be out there.

M

Come on TMZ, instead of posting private family photos you should be digging a little deeper and exposing the Nation of Islam and their part in the ruin of Michael Jackson's life..they isolated him from his family and knew how ill he was but he was their money maker and the show must go on no matter what..MJ signed on to do 10 shows with AEG Live and was not even in the room when his NOL parasites went behind his back and assured promoters he would do 50 shows..he was not even aware of that until later and was NOT up to it and NOL new that but they could care less..the stress and pressure he was under was immense considering he was also dealing with lupus and skin cancer. He has no one around him he could trust and the NOL needs to be exposed for the bloodsuckers they are..and I pray the Jackson family do not allow nanny Grace anywhere near those kids..she wove herself into the fabric of that family and was fired several times for very good reasons..SHE is the link between MJ and the Nation of Islam and she weasled them and herself into MJ's life to use him and profit as much as they could..how repulsive to take advantage of a man who was not well...NOL and Grace played a part in this tragic event with their brainwashing and taking advantage of his money and financial opportunities

Basic Human Rights

#102 when most people hear of something as horrible as harming children they automatically assume the worst which is what happened to me when I first heard. I assumed the worst. Unfortunately it took for MJ's death for me to actually do some research and then I was so ashamed for assuming the worst with NO EVIDENCE. When I read the evidence I realized how wrong I was. I'm a professional engineer and can appreciate logical, reasonable evidence that leaves me without a reasonable doubt.

It's dangerous and scary how people can just lynch others based on rumor alone and not FACT. That's how racist perpetuates, Salem witch hunts, etc. Scary stuff. That's why education is SO IMPORTANT!