Michael Jackson's Doctor -- Free to Go

6/28/2009 11:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson, Conrad MurrayDr. Conrad Murray, the personal physician to Michael Jackson, is free to travel if he wants to -- but he plans on staying in town "out of the goodness of his heart."

A rep for Murray's lawyer tells TMZ there is "no need for further questioning" of Murray, but says the doctor "wants to help out as much as possible."

Murray was interviewed by LAPD yesterday for three hours. He is not considered a suspect.

Advil

man I believe he should have seen some type of warning sign........but its little too late for hindsight

Wombat

How do you spell Q U A C K?

Princess

I just heard on MSNBC that MJ's mother asked the nanny or someone where is all the money that MJ used to hide around the house. It was said that he would hide Garbage Bags of money around the house, but the money is missing and not anywhere to be found. I think this is robbery on top of murder by the Doctor and his pals. The Doctor is guilty and now his attorneys are on TV lying and said he has never been missing and we all know this Dr was MIA.

Princess

It was reported by the New York times that Dr. Murry was NOT board Certified in cardo or internal medicine. This guy is truly a Mickey Mouse Doctor to say the least. Dr. Murry needs to go to prison for life so that he can't kill anyone else like he did MJ.

LUkas B. Killed

I dont belive he was not able to do something more. If he is doctor to anybody, he would car of health and wont give injection that way. He would treat the pain, not kill the pain.

Mike

I happen to know this guy from the acres homes area in Houston and he would never never never do anything to harm anyone and is an excellent doctor.

Linda Mott

I think we should let LAPD handle the investigation and release of the reports. They can't tell everything that they know for fear of letting the suspects involved know the cards they are holding.

Karin

OMG, I can't belive this......this is making me literally sick!

jared

if he did nothing wrong then why did he disappear for 2 days?

Jstbtrflyz

Yeah, that Nanny certainly has lots to say now doesn't she? I'm surprised she didn't run her mouth a few months ago, Jackson fired her back in December?? And if one of your family members died and you knew there was cash lying around, would you just leave it there? I wouldn't.

LUkas B. Killed

As a personal doctor, I would know better ways to get the money out of my client ;) And I dont think Michael has bags of money round the house ...

John

RE: Michael Jackson -- dying is like farting; everybody does it.

Law 34

Wrongful death... AEG hired Dr. Conrad Murray so does that make this company responsible?

Bonemurstia

What in the glonch bee donch is going on here? He was with him and supposedly gave him the injection and then didn't call paramedics for 45 mins, while he himself tried to revive him. It seems like he was using that time to det rid of evidence.

Bart

Stone the Doctor, Stone Him, Stone Him, Gather stone and stone the doctor.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments