No Plans for Neverland Ranch

6/28/2009 4:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Neverland ranchThe future of Neverland Ranch is still up in the air, according to an associate of the company that now owns it.

Tohme Tohme -- Jackson's longtime friend and a partner of Colony Capital, part owner of Neverland -- tells TMZ so far no decision has been made about what do with Michael Jackson's famous former home.

We're told one of the options being discussed is to make Neverland some sort of museum or shrine to Jackson.

Cartman

Museum for me and MJ!

Sara

You know how much money they can generate if they made it into a museum?! Tons of people would visit it and its a way to keep Neverland alive.

KELC

Tear it down-bad vibes from all the children that were molested there

George Glore

I think that Neverland Ranch should be made into a museum sort of like Graceland, so we can remember Michael Jackson and his music legacy. Neverland was his home and he was happy until all this negative stuff happened, lets forget about the past and remember him in a good way.....MAKE IT A MUSEUM to Michael

snickers

+1 for making it a museum. Jackson is a music legend and fans will
flock to Neverland to remember him.

All you haters can stay the f**k away; nobody will miss you.

realtalk

bury mj there. so fans can go there and see him. like how elvis fans go to graceland.

Foreverlarge

I believe Michael bought Neverland as a kind of Graceland. Despite what MJ said in public he studied the history of the King, Elvis Presley and tried to guide his own self accordingly. He was obsessed with breaking Elvis records of acievement and even married (like Nicolas Gage) his daugther. Lisa Marie recently said he also felt he would die the same way as Elvis. So I hope Neverland becomes a shrine to the KIng of Pop and possibly like Elvis Graceland, be buried there.

sfman

And put the rides back in. Make it an amusement park. And bubbles and that giraffe too.

janete ga

a great museum, always to remember the king of pop musical

Deryk Devanz

I would go if they made it a PARK/MESEUM, PEOPLE would come from ALL OVER THE WORLD.

LBoogie

sell it & proceeds should go towards a fund or good cause

Luann

I think that Neverland SHOULD be spared,and made into a museum for Michael. THAT was his home,his santuary. And,also (with the family's permission) Michael should be laid to rest their just as Elvis is at Graceland. Michael will rest peacefully where he needs to be ( I know I would be ). He was very happy there.

Brittany

It would be a great idea to turn it into a museum. Im not comparing it to graceland but for our time and the people who grew up with his music, he was the best of our time........like elvis was in that time period. This would be a great way to remember him not for the controversy or rumors but for the great impact he had on music and our culture! R I P Michael

Cartman

Make it an amusement park! Just don't forget the "private" rooms where people can re-live the individual special friends molestations.

MJ is my hero! I think they need to have a "Jesus juice" option for the adults.. it is the wine country after all.

CMANSB

You've got to be kidding, tear this place down. for those of us who lived in Santa Ynez during Jackson's term of residence it was a source of disgrace and embarrassment. For those of you who doubt is guilt, I was in the legal profession in SB County during the 93 investigation. I have read the transcript, that is now sealed, it gave graphic detail of his perversions. So much so that Judge Lodge court ordered naked pictures of MJ including his erect penis, which I have not seen. The DA had a slam dunk case, the description matched the pictures. It was Jacksons lawyer that approached the boy's father about a settlement, which he took in the tune of 25 million. The boy never cooperated again
In my mind he's tragic figure like OJ: great in his profession, but overshadowed by his outside legal troubles. Both of them never convicted, but guilty in the public eye. The irony is that Johnny Cochran was the lawyer for both of them.
His famous saying was prepared for MJ's trial when he help up a pair of boys Underroo's and said " If there is no semen, them Micheal's freeman"