Reported Jackson Autopsy -- A Fake

6/29/2009 12:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonWe've learned the story making the rounds detailing the terrible condition of Michael Jackson's body is a fake.

A report in The Sun gave harrowing details of the body, but we've learned the "autopsy report" was fabricated and completely false.

UPDATE: The Los Angeles County coroner just released the following statement:

"The report that is being published did not come from this office. I don't know where the information came from, or who that information came from. It is not accurate. Some of it is totally false."

ritchierich

Well No SH*T!! Really people come on now no wonder these people stay in business because you believe whatever you are told.. You are nothing but puppets being led on a string... I feel bad that Mike has passed, I feel worse for all his family because now they have to contend with the Media and Mike's so-called friends dragging his name further in the dirt. I know Mike will be missed by everyone that was a true fan!!! I want to focus on the positive not the negative, yes the negative BS that the Media has been feeding us for years.... Let Mike rest in peace, it was to soon for him to leave but God had even a bigger plan for him he served his time here.. We will see you next lifetime MJJ RIP

Bex

78. Grim Reaper-your momma, your daddy, your sisters and brothers and any children that you may have now or in the future. Don't ask why, just look in the mirror and you will have your answer as to why hell will rain down on you and them.

Posted at 11:59AM on Jun 29th 2009 by Karen
------------------------------------------------------------------

A person as dumb as you should have been an abortiion. Your parents deserve such an idiot for a child.

Andrea

REALLY??? OH, Lord... I cant believe my eyes... I was so sure that THE SUN would never fabricate a story.

Hopeful

76. Hello? The Coroner's office said the autopsy is deffered. There areno reports for another 4 to 6 weeks. Geez people

Posted at 11:59AM on Jun 29th 2009 by TCYB

The final report isn't done, they are waiting for toxicology. However, the initial report, the finding from the autopsy, is done.

Frenchgirl

I'm moved to tears and it's appalling to see that after Michael Jackson's death some media are writing nonsense. They should be ashamed of their behavior. Respect him!!!!! While i'm writing this comment, I'm listening to "You Are Not Alone" and I just want to cry. I can't believe he is gone! Since I'm a little girl i've been thinking he would never die. I know it's stupid because now I'm 18 and I sould know everybody has to go... but Michael Jackson is NOT everybody. I wish I could see him for real but it's too late ='( ='( ='( ='(
Love from France Michael!
R.I.P the King

show me the $$

I’m sure the Sun’s article is bogus, but did anyone else see them moving the body from the hospital to the coroner’s office? The sheet was almost flat as a pancake. He had to be really, really skinny. When I first saw it, I thought he's not there. Then I thought, yeah he is, but boy is he thin.

There is no such thing as reality tv

He looked like death warmed over the last few months, most people know that.
---------
Why cant people show him the respect that he so truly deserves and stop making up the usual lies that have followed him all his life

------

He perpetuated those lies-he did so many odd things, including disfiguring himself with numerous plastic surgeries. TMZ was great at mocking him, too. Why should he all of a sudden become a hero because he died? His music was great, and that legacy will live on. But let's not sugar-coat and inflate him to be some god or hero.

Erin

He looks like Julia Roberts in this picture...

paris phillippe

why did he get his nose done so many times, why is he wearing lipstick in this photo, and why did he deny he had a cleft put on his chin, all people had to do was look at former pics.
he fouled the public, i heard he never went to rehearsals, he weighed 112 lbs at 6 foot, we haven't seen photos or videos of his rehearsals.

honesty

I would believe at least 13 surgeries to the face. You have the pepsi fire, the broken nose, the refix of the nose so much it makes Skeltor's nose looks good, then the cheek implants, and the ridiculous chin implant......... I would believe 13 from the original fixes, to the fixes of the fixes!

Ron

After watching the CNN Interview of "self promoting sperm donor" Joe Jackson at the BET it is little wonder that Michael was the mess he was. Considering that during the BET Award Show, Michaels Family'had a private autopsy underway, I bet this information is accurate, not a fake, but a wink-wink-nod-nod press release setting up the "legal action" that Joe "It Don't Go Anywhere Without My Attorney" mentioned last evening. Considering the warp drive custody petition filed and the launching of Ranch Records being plugged on the red carpet, don't be surprised if the Sun Report is very accurate and setting up lawsuits against doctors, managers, and any and everyone that surronded Michael by his predator male sperm donor marketing machine Father.

Dignity

Ain’t the pictures enough, why do you go through so much
To get the story you need, so you can bury me
You’ve got the people confused, you tell the stories you choose
You try to get me to lose the man I really am

You keep on stalking me, invading my privacy
won’t you just let me be
‘cause you cameras can’t control, the minds of those who know
That you’ll even sell your soul just to get a story sold

("Privacy" lyrics, by Michael Jackson)

Kim

The dumbing down of America-Like I said and I will say it to you to, you, your momma and whoever else. If I were an abortion, the world would be short of one charitable, intelligent, Princeton Grad, who is making a contribution to society. How about you Dumbing Down, what is your contribution to society, what have you done for anyone lately? are you just sucking up oxygen. Are you walking around life with two catchers gloves on? What is your purpose. It's easy to hide behind the computer, but at the end of the day, when you look at yourself in the mirror, the trut will always be staring back at you. I am greatfully made by my maker and here to solve a purpose and I am solving it, I hope you are too. Hate will eat you alive and obviously you have a lot of it, so look out. Ignorance is a part of us all but your choice to use it and live in it is all yours.

rach

well the part in that report about him being bald- that didnt suprise me- after all hes a 50 year old man- most men over 30 have receeding hair, let alone someone burnt on the head- which would mean his hair would never grow back.
and bottom line is this is the sun newspaper- the make their stories up!
i do however smella rat in the whole thing- i mean general reports both official and rumour have said that michaels doctor found him and spent 50 mins giving him CPR on his bed BEFORE dialling 911! this is a DOCTOR were talking about- not some halfwit who knows nothing about first aid! and even a half wit would know that if you find a man not breathing you should call 911 b4 u do anything else! not to mention of course your meant to give someone CPR on a hard surface! thats basic first aid that any "qualified" medic should know?!
love michael always and will miss him, and hope he wasnt in too much pain xoxox

AlwaysHungry

I'm just irritated that so many "news" sources quote these bogus reports without doing ANY independent research.