Cops Target Needles in Jackson Search

6/30/2009 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonWe now know what the LAPD was after when it got a search warrant for Michael Jackson's home.

The warrant was specifically targeted to find controlled substances and paraphernalia -- in particular needles.

Friend86

lumpletter

The doc is going to claim if MJ took injections of demerol he did it himself - the doc had no knowledge of it. In other words BULLS**T! I hope they find the docs fingerprints all over the used syringes.

Pat

I am so glad they are treating this like a criminal investigation. I am worried cause Dr. Murray had plenty of time to clean the house out of anything that would link him to an overdose. I am telling you if this is not an accidental overdose then it is murder cause there was a huge insurance policy for MJ not doing the concerts...millions upon millions.

I think AEG should be investigated as well. This was a too perfect crime. AEG got rid of MJ's longtime people and replaced them these last months with their own people and THEY were calling the shots. Again too easy a few bucks to make and to do it really quickly.

Tohme sohuld be investigated...he may be linked to the Prince in Bahrain that was pissed at MJ and had sued him recently for $7 million.

Kidaeshus

Jeez, life must be pretty sweet around the TMZ offices for teh last day or so.

But what are all of the other fame-whores doing for attention while you spin Michael's stories?

kelly

comments comments.. why do the comments not show up all the time on this site ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? some of mine do and most of them don't .. does anyone know why ??????????? M J .. i love you .. RIP

Madeleine

TMZ: SOURCE???
You keep reporting rumors. No source =r umor

CracKerManDingo

are they sayin mj dropped the h bomb?

Jenn

Thank you Law 34! That is an excellent point.

Hugh Jass

Hey, Harv & TMZ,
Got any News today that ISN'T about Michael Jackson?

hopems

Hey everyone, don't click on any of the links in these comments. There is a danger you will be directed to malicious web sites.

Fred

If they didn"t also get a warrant for the moving van then this is a publicity stunt.

KP

First Neverland, now the mayor of Gary, Indiana says he wants to have Jackson's body lie in state - why not just make it a traveling circus featuring MJ's corpse? Geez, let the guy rest in peace.

towelie

I am announcing that I have converted to the Metro-sexual lifestyle as of today, partly because I' love Mikey so much and I enjoy putting product in my hair.

Thankyou all for your support in my new adventure, GOD BLESS ME THE MOST !

Debbie

I agree, TMZ leave him alone already. The day he passed away and for a few days after you were a fantastic news source, now you're just smearing him. I am fully aware that is what you do at TMZ, but why don't you go bother somebody else?What is that loser Mel Gibson up to these days? Give me some dirt on somebody who deserves to be dragged through the mud.

c.f

I am so tired of hearing about Michael Jackson. He died. Get over it.