Cops Target Needles in Jackson Search

6/30/2009 2:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonWe now know what the LAPD was after when it got a search warrant for Michael Jackson's home.

The warrant was specifically targeted to find controlled substances and paraphernalia -- in particular needles.

Victoria

From Foxnews.com: " Revs. Jackson, Sharpton appear to be auditioning for role in Michael Jackson's final act: his funeral"

I wonder if MICHAEL would want either one of them conducting his funeral?

Marla

OMG I must be a junky, I have some painkillers, aspirines, insuline and needles at home!!!

SB

Needles were removed by the doctor. If was innocent he won't wait one second to call. He will do a proper CPR. What a sad story, for people to believe in such doctors.

me

Posted at 3:58PM on Jun 30th 2009 by lili

I guess TMZ should post mj crap just for you right. you keep telling everyone else to go away. TMZ SUCKS!

Eric

Please call TMZ at 1-888-847-9869 and let them know what you think of there shady reporting tactics.

to little

TMZ is now up to 108 MJ stories since Farrah's death. With about 95% of them trash and rumors with little regard to facts. There has only been 17 articles not involving MJ. Only one of Farrah Fawcets death, 9 on billy mays death and only 6 others articles not regarding deaths or MJ.

TMZ is reporting anything MJ for profit. They are blood suckers just as much as the family is. It is all about putting cash in their pockets

Jay

Wtf... I mean everybody is making such a big deal about this guy!!! This is just another child molester that we dont have to worry about now. Everyone should be happy that he is gone.. Now your children are safe!

me

DID EVERYONE ELSE IN HOLLYWOOD GO INTO HIDING FOR THE PAST 5 DAYS OR IS TMZ TO BUSY SUCKING UP THE MJ CRAP TO POST ANYTHING ELSE. I FEEL HE HAS PASSED AWAY LEAVE HIM AND HIS FAMILY ALONE!

Elaine Mullan

I don't know about everyone else, but I am tired of the over-sensationalism and constant news items concerning Michael Jackson. Sure he was talented, but he was a freak, and I consider it child abuse that he made his children wear masks out in public. Those poor kids.

Melanie Dianiska

I feel it is only fitting for Michael to be buried at Never land and made into a museum to honor him and all the things he loved. Michael was not happy in Gary, Ind. Do what Michael would love !! Melanie Dianiska

imaxjrbingo

I hope MJ finds the peace in death that he could not find in life, despite his children.

DONNA

I ask myself why I come here to read all this about MJ. I don't look down at him for any of it but I guess it's away to kind of feel his pain. The more I read I realize what troubled person he was. I don't blame him if he turned to drugs I blame the people around him that allowed themselves to watch this train wreck just so they can be around him. And that's really what it boiled down to, people would rather enable him and sit back and watch him destroy himself as long as they got to be in his presence or while others mooched off of him. All those people should be ashamed of themselves. I just pray for his kids that they would have a normal life. I don't believe being raised by the Jacksons they will have a normal life. I feel so sad as I hear more of the funeral arrangements for MJ. I hope he's looking down and being proud that people really did and do love him. I hope he can forgive all the ones that ever hurt him in his life here on earth. It's the cruelty he had to endure that we are here today having to say good bye to one of the greatest if not the greatest entertainers of all time. Love you Michael Jackson!

Pickle

I heard a crazy story about them x-raying him and finding 29 metal needles in his groin. supposedly he would insert them cause he liked the pain and would leave them in for days. Some crazy rumors floating round.

tiger'smomaphonytoo

Can someone explain how Michael Jackson and his brothers and sisters can be SO QUIET off stage and then be a sexual performance ON STAGE. Isn't that sick?

They speak in "library quiet" tones off stage. It seems abnormal to be in Show Business for 45 years and show this strange behavior. Michael Jackson grabbed his crotch for what purpose? What is he saying by that gesture? Then he doesn't even Father his own children?

Michael Jackson was rail thin...covered with jackets.....pain medications will cause that. He should have been wrapped up with family but that was not to be.

When Michael was asked questions he always said, why are you asking me that, I'm so shy....just an act for what purpose?

The quiet tones of the Jackson's can't be for real. It must be an act they were taught early on. Maybe it represented "youth" and they treasured that because "youth" meant money.

Now the Final Judgement comes from God, not us.

Michael Madsen

9. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so FREAKING tired of hearing about Michael Jackson! He has passed away let his family mourn and deal with all the messes he made, in private. Yes it's entertaining to a certain extent but COME ON it's getting a little old. Even the "Name that butt" segments I would rather see now then anything else about FREAKING MJ. I LOVE this website but ugh...

Posted at 3:37PM on Jun 30th 2009 by AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Sick of it!MJMJ
MJMJMMJMJMJMJMJJMMJMJMJMJMJMJMJJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJMJM
MJMJMJMJ