Michael's Doc Won't Attend Funeral

6/30/2009 6:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's doctor -- the one who didn't call 911 for 30 minutes after finding MJ unconscious -- won't be attending his funeral, this according to the doc's rep.

We're told Dr. Conrad Murray hasn't been watching the media coverage and has been "isolating himself" from the public. Also, Murray hasn't spoken with the Jackson family since he saw them at the hospital on the day Michael died.

Murray's rep said he's skipping the funeral to "mourn privately for the death of his friend."

Michelle

NBC News this morning is reporting that when the police returned to MJ's house, they took two red bags away with prescriptions........that included pill bottles with other doctors names. They are now investigating other doctors. When a person has an opiate addiction, they will seek those drugs from multiple sources and from anywhere. With an addict, the addiction always comes first... It is sad but true.........

Kooky Fan

Doctors will KILL YOU every time - legally or illegally

pat

he spent 30 minutes cleaning up the scene . he said the phones were not on but, a big house like that should have intercomes right??? HMMMMM

maggie

Ah Megan, good to see that you at least can be original, no posting the same comment twice for you!

jaime

I can not believe this man! Of course he's NOT going to the funeral if he wanted to live to see another day! How could he not get with the family and reach out to them as to what went on..oh wait..he F'ED up in a big way and killed Michael!!! RIP MJ..you will be greatly missed, I just wish we could've appreciated his musical genius more while he was still here to see it!!

jewels

This Doctor has some answering to do. He went missing for hours after Michael died? WHY? Want is he really hiding, did he go get advise from someone, to help him. I wouldn't beleive a thing he had to say, yes he went missing that is why. If he had nothing to hide he would not of went missing.

peaches

He's no fool. He knows that if he shows up at Michael's funeral he'll wish "HE" was dead!

nilpojsinaj

$$$$$Sharpton,$$$$$ Jesse Jackson, and$$$$$ Joe Jackson$$$$$ are three low rent hustlers in the same pod, as said by someone. What a bunch of losers! Dad is glad M.J. is dead because now he can control M.J., money that is, the way he wanted. There are black people who are racist, but hide it. Myself, my best friends in the military were black. Poor kids, having to suffer at the hands of losers.

Moni

I wonder why he's not attending, because he knows he's guilty and he already has many death threats out for him. I live in houston and drove past his clinic and its all ready tagged with graffiti and lord knows what else.

Ms.Rita

I would like to no why the Doctor overturned what the paramedics said that he should be taken to the coroner’s office. Not to the hospital since he was dead and he was dead. How do I know he was dead? Some reason CNN had a picture they got from Entertainment tonight and I saw the photo. The Doctor had a mask over his face and IV dripping so we would think he was alive. However from what I saw I knew he was already dead. He had a pale dead look and I knew it them and I started crying my eyes out because they had not officially cam out to say he died. They guy on the phone even said no pulse and his heart was not beating. So the Doctor killed Michael Jackson and we will soon find out that he is a Murderer.

HE IS NOT ATTENDING BECAUSE HE IS A MURDERER

Marcus from Germany

This Doc is GUILTY!!!

lili

TMZ, keep the coverage coming. Michael Jackson was the greatest, the most talented in recent history, deserves this coverage.
NYPost reporting that the Dermatologist is the bio-dad...can you confirm?

R

It does not matter if he was a doctor. He still needed help... DIAL 911 IMMEDIATELY. I can't believe he did not call immediately.

1919 days ago

hahahaha!

Another Hollywood drug dealer with a license to practice kills a client. 30mins? .. trying to cover his own ass when an immediate call to 911 might have made a difference. Sick of hearing about these drug pushing greedy docs to the rich and famous.

1919 days ago

leigh

i think he doesnt want to attend the funeral because maybe michael's family blames him???? it sounds like joe has already said he is suspicious of the doc. so he probably feels unwelcomed to the funeral.

1919 days ago