Neverland Reps: Watch Out, Santa Barbara

6/30/2009 5:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The part owners of Neverland Ranch have released a letter to the residents of Santa Barbara, warning of the impending madness that will engulf the county if a public viewing of MJ's body occurs later this week.

Click to view!

The letter -- sent by a rep for Colony Capital, LLC -- calls Neverland a "temporary sanctuary" for Michael Jackson fans who "will come, with or without permission or an invitation."

The doc also addresses Neverland's dark past by saying, "As we all know, the impressions left by Michael's last interaction with Santa Barbara County were not positive." But it goes on to say, "Michael was accused, tried and acquitted in our county and found innocent on all counts."

whatwouldudo

Al sharpton is live at the apollo....too bad he is still around. Is he really a Rev? Another greedy hungry leech.

hollywood

And to those that are arguing over who's selling more posthumous records..
can we please stop? This isn't a contest.

THEMOMMA

THE PURPOSE OF THE LETTER IS THAT GUY SEES DOLLARS SIGNS IN THE FUTURE FOR THE AREA FROM CRAZY JACKSON FAN VISITORS........ JACKSON WAS GUILTY AS SIN OF THE CHARGES, BUT FOR THE WACKED OUT JURY HE WOULD'VE BEEN DOING TIME IN ONE OF OUR LOVELY STATE PRISONS ....... IF THEY PUT HIM IN THE GROUND THERE AT NEVERLAND THE CHUMASH INDIANS BETTER WORK SOME HOCUS POCUS MAGIC TO PURIFY IT AFTERWARDS .......

Moni

I wish I could be there! OMG! My bro is actually flying to santa barbara on friday just to be there. I have no money, so I can't go! How sad

Michelle

There is an irony in the final stops for Michael and Elvis. Michael Jackson was born poor and an African American in Gary, IN. His funeral is going to be in very afluent and white Santa Barbara, California. It is really beautiful in Santa Barbara. Elvis Presley was born poor in Tupelo, Mississippi. His funeral was in Memphis Tennessee. Which is a very improverished area especially the part where Graceland is located and it is almost completely populated by African Americans. Kind of a twist, isn't it? Michael will be buried in an affluent, white area? And Elvis is buried in a improverished, African American area?

leylatn

This is just amazing! Let Michael rest in peace!! I love you and I miss you Michael!

godhemother

"not guilty" is NOT the same as innocent. and dammit the email addy i put on the form IS my email addy.

cherklin

HURAY FOR SANTA YNEZ
AFTERALL THIS WONDERFUL WONDERFUL STAR LIVED THEIR FOR A LONG TIME
I WISH I STILL LIVED THERE TOO SO I COULD VISIT
I AM SORRY MICHAEL FOR THE ABUSE THAT YOU HAVE ENDURED AND SHAME ON THE SANTA BARBRA JUSTICE SYSTEM FOR THEIR PART IN YOUR LIFE
GOD BLESS YOU MICHEAL

Harvey Lee Roth

HOW SAD INDEED!!!!!

FABIO

I'll bet all of the T-shirt vendors and other MJ's hucksters are already lining up out there!

REAL

Of Course He was Guilty Just as OJ was Guilty..

But Money and fame can change a lot of minds.,
Well at least 12.

This whole Circus is all about Money.. I wonder if Joe will get a
cut for providing a Body.

cherklin

PLEASE LETS HAVE SOME INTELLEGENCE WHEN WRITING IN TO THIS WEB

Jim Sampson

C'mon already - Enough of the morning for this creep. He was a child molestor and before all you MJ fans go off saying he was aquitted, think of this: SO WAS OJ SIMPSON and his public image is a joke. An aquitted pedophile is just that, an aquitted pedophile. I don't feel bad for this ass, now his victims can have some peace. Hey TMZ go back to being TMZ and not the MJ show

Carol

Please Michael Jackson (loves and haters) remember that he has 3 little children and a huge family that loves him and would like nothing more than to mourn the loss of their DADDY-SON-BROTHER in peace.Regardless of all the rumors,spectulations and gossip surrounding this LEGEND we as Humans should Respect that,,As I am sure we have at one point in time Lossed a love One.My Heart goes out to his 3 Children who will have to live through all of this, Those children really don't need to surcome to all of this at this time. and who are we to judge how someone should be mourned. My Deepest sympathy goes out to the ones that truely loved and adored him no matter what has happened in this mans life. He was a star, But he was still just a man that carried a world of ups and downs on his shoulders. R.I.P Michael,, my prayers are with the ones you left behind.

Amazing

This is the same white neighborhood that wasn't complaining when their property values went through the roof when Neveland was built 20 years ago.