Neverland Reps: Watch Out, Santa Barbara

6/30/2009 5:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The part owners of Neverland Ranch have released a letter to the residents of Santa Barbara, warning of the impending madness that will engulf the county if a public viewing of MJ's body occurs later this week.

Click to view!

The letter -- sent by a rep for Colony Capital, LLC -- calls Neverland a "temporary sanctuary" for Michael Jackson fans who "will come, with or without permission or an invitation."

The doc also addresses Neverland's dark past by saying, "As we all know, the impressions left by Michael's last interaction with Santa Barbara County were not positive." But it goes on to say, "Michael was accused, tried and acquitted in our county and found innocent on all counts."

TMZ hits a new low

I would go in two freaking seconds if I wasn't living in San Diego. That's one hell of a drive and I may have to pass. But damn, I want to go.

renheff

#33 - May I remind you that OJ and Robert Blake were found not guilty as well.

Also, he said on national tv that he saw nothing wrong with sharing his bed with young boys. FREAK! And a danger to children. His life was tragic.. His death is not.

American's Role Model

I think MJ already disrespected his family by doing and dying from drugs

You know who I am

. Riiiiiiight . . . MJ was innocent. Innocent people don't pay off accusers with $ 21 million

Posted at 5:19PM on Jun 30th 2009 by renheff
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ummm.Yes they do. sometimes it cost a whole hell of a lot more when your Lawyers get done "DEFFENDING" you.I don't know if MJ molested anyone or not but you don't know that he did. We may never know...Let the freak rest in peace already

sissy

Tmz

ENOUGH.

What about coverage of Farrah's funeral.

wow0709

whatever #24...let the excuses begin. We can't have MJ beating out good ol' Elvis, now can we??? womp, womp, womp!!!
Michael held several of his records before the internet, so pleas spare me.

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

Git yer Michael Jackson souvenirs! Git 'em right here! Michael Jackson souvenirs!

Wendy

I live in SB and this is what his relatives do. This is bad seriouslly just because the mobs will be incredibly awful and Michael will never be at peace. So bad, why would the Jacksons NOT have a peaceful funeral for him. They want to make money off him. I feel so sorry for Katherine and the kids and I only wish them happiness. Joe Jackson got what he deserved NOTHING and how DARE he speak on Michael's behalf. Michael hated him and Joe Jackson is still trying to make a buck off his son.

Michelle

Michael Jacksons single biggest asset was his investment in 1985 to the right to 250 Beatle songs.....It is amazing that the King of Pop made most of his money from THE BEATLES........ Beatle songs worth over ! BILLION DOLLARS
source: CNN

MarinesGirl

READ IT! The first kid to say Michael did things with him finally came out and said it NEVER happened! I knew Michael was innocent all along. It's just sad that the kid waited til it was too late to come out and talk about it! If Michael had done the stuff he was accused of, he would have been in jail...not given the chance to pay off the family with 22 million dollars.

RIP MJ

Mr On it

You think JOE will make another pitch for his new record label

What a piece of S**T

who's on first

The circus continues at Neverland......What a Joke!!! Bring back the animals and the rides.....A good time for all. The Freak continues the Freak Show.

welc ome

Joe Jackaroo said michael was not going to back to neverland. Thank you Katherine I think you knew your son best.
JOE I AM LAUGHING AT YOU- LMAO LMAO

tiger'smomaphonytoo

Will it be an Islam service? Extra TV show is reporting that Michael Jackson converted to Islam. What can we expect?

say what?

THAT LETTER WAS VERY WELL WRITTEN! KUDOS TO MS JOANNE!
I HOPE ALL GOES WELL. WISH I COULD BE THERE!