Audigier -- Moving into Michael's Mansion

7/1/2009 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ed Hardy clothing founder Christian Audigier tells TMZ his company will be the next tenant of the Holmby Hills mansion where Michael Jackson died ... and he'll relocate headquarters there in December.

Christian Audigier

Audigier -- who was a close friend of Jackson -- will be leasing the mansion from Ed Hardy CEO Hubert Guez, who owns the estate.Click to view!

Jackson leased the 7-bedroom, 13-bath French chateau since January -- shelling out $100,000 a month.

Courtney

number 15 you're right on.

MJFan4LIFE

I'm gettin' tired of all these so called "close" friends. You'd think if Michael really had all these "close" friends, he would still be here. Real "close" friends would have been there for him and got him through whatever was goin' one. Miko Brando... Come on, you've been his "close" friend since 1983. You sit there and say you never noticed any signs of problems...no suspicion at all? I just find that hard to believe. But Miko is still on Jacksons payroll. Says the Jackson estate will now be paying him.

I'm also tired of all these stars braggin' about how they will cherish their moments working with him...almost like bragging. And sayin' stuff like if it wasn't for Michael I wouldn't be a singer, he influenced me and this and that. It's true, Michael made a huge impact on music. But, I'm willing to bet more than half are just now sayin' this because he's gone. It's all about attention.

Maybe I'm wrong for saying this. But, that's my opinion... -Steve

Greg from France

Audigier was not a good friend of Michael Jackson.
Jackson came to his birthday party, but only for 5 minutes, and Audigier had to pay for that.
Audigier himself told that on a french tv show. This guy is stupid, and just look for celebrity.

mirror

WTF? HE IS OBVIOUSLY TAKING ADVANTAE OF MJ'S DEATH. SOB.
I AM GOING TO BOYCOTT THIS STUPID UGLY BRAND

50centDoll

Nancy DisGrace's surrogated childred alone with Jennifer Lopez surrogated children (I know it was a fake tummy) and

Michael kids may have the same daddy from the sperm bank.) all may be relative, and probably some of Angelina kids

too. Michael wasnt the only wacko was he, damn I forgot insatiable Madonna.

mirror

29. ED HARDY? WTF!

I say we boycot also. This is a damn shame how he using Michaels Death for his benefit.

B U L L S H I T.

Posted at 8:22PM on Jul 1st 2009 by MsRita

TOTALLY AGREED. THIS BRAND SHOULD DISAPPEAR FOREVER.

50centDoll

# 31 THANK YOU STEVE ! ! !

mirror

#31 steve
you are a star

Charlie T

Douche bag with a capital D

Can't Stand Obama

13. Can't he wait until Michael is buried before moving in to the house he died in 4 days ago!...this is dispicable

Posted at 7:50PM on Jul 1st 2009 by LakersFan1118

Really???? Did you even read what it said???

First of all Wacko Jacko died 6 days ago not 4 and secondly, this new person will be moving in December. It's July now, so, he won't be moving in for another 5 months.

What is despicable you thinking that since Wacko Jacko died in the house he rented, the owners should rent the house out again ever.

Fox

his clothing is hidous and tacky. hes lucky theres a market for people with no taste. his clothes are the epitamy of WHAT NOT TO WEAR.

paranel

Did he really have to make this move a public announcement ? unless he is trying to exploit and get publicity.

baschmi

No. 39: Are you Christian in disguise or just an assistant hoping to have a
swim in the pool during lunch time?

Pretjene

SICKO....what a friggin SICK BASTARD....I will NEVER BUY ANYTHING ED HARDY AGAIN...using the senseless death of a true WORLDWIDE LEGEND for their own monetary gain.....

I PRAY that the DOCTOR who helped kill MJ is brought to justice!

Pretjene

8. This is the douchebag who put up signs about MJ that included pictures of HIMSELF just as big as MJ. Most shameless self promotion of MJ's death I have seen. I wish people would boycott Ed Hardy crap-wear in protest..

...well, that and the fact that Ed Hardy clothes are prettysilly anyway.

Posted at 7:35PM on Jul 1st 2009 by Brian

AMEN BRIAN.....TOTALLY sick SONS of BITCHES....BOYCOTT that MADE in CHINA ED HARDY crap!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments