Random Drawing for MJ Memorial Tickets

7/3/2009 1:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson Memorial Tickets Michael Jackson's memorial service will be held at two separate venues on Tuesday morning -- the main event will be at the Staples Center and a simulcast will play at the Nokia Theatre.

A lottery has been set up for fans to obtain the free tickets -- and they can sign up for the random drawing on the Staples Center website ... good luck logging on.

17,500 tickets are available for the event -- 11,000 for Staples and 6,500 for Nokia -- which will be divvied out 2 per person. If you are one of the 8,750 people selected, you will then be alerted on Sunday with further instructions.

Oh yeah ... only U.S. residents can apply.

Also, the family wouldn't say if Michael's body would be at the memorial.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

handymike

wow ! It took a few trys but I got registered for tickets............i need to a part of this, because I LOVE Michael's music and talent.........

NEvans

I was able to submit my information.

OhPaleeze

Finally got past the "info fill out" page and into the registration confirmation. Took 15 minutes..........

eattrn

Can I resell them if I do?

Joana

So when is the funeral?

Iggy

US citizens only, sounds fair but some people might be dissapointed.

hollywood

don't know about anyone else, but i can't register.
the page keeps breaking when i hit 'submit'
clearly they didn't get more servers to handle the surge of people coming to their site.
hope i can try to enter later (and hope their system doesn't incorectly showing me as registering)

tina

why is it only for us citizen? whats that all about?

Ashleeee

ENOUGH OF MJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do we really need to know every single move in this case? Come on! Can't even look at the tv or computer cus of all this nonsense!

Donna

what happens if i get the tickets but i cant go?

lethimgo

Dude let him go....I think I would rather have my tax dollars, that was just recently increased since califorina is BROKE, go towards the LA LAKERS game then go towards MJ's memorial. I'm not a fan, never was....but I have no choice my money has to pay for his memorial. Take our money and pay to keep our police and firefigthers...without them our houses would be gone in the wildfires. IF the Jackson family wants staples center and the public there make THEM pay for it not us that are barely making ends me to begin with. Janet makes well enough money to cover the entire expenses. Its all BS That is comming out of the pockets of the hard working people. Plus where iS FARAH FAWCETTS public Memorial? MJ's death just totally took away from those who are fans of Hers

ME

Will it be televised?

ripmj642

Keep hitting your back button
you will get a confiramtion letter :
Your registration for your chance to attend the Michael Jackson Public Memorial Service has been received. If your application is successful, you will receive an email on Sunday, July 5, 2009 after 11:00 a.m. Pacific Time with your exclusive unique code and instructions on how to obtain your two free tickets to attend the Public Memorial Service.

A valid ticket will be required to enter the STAPLES Center and L.A. LIVE area on Tuesday, July 6, 2009.

The tickets will be distributed for either the public memorial service in STAPLES Center or a live television broadcast in the adjacent Nokia Theatre.

Please add info@staplescenter.com to your address book to ensure successful email delivery

balls

balls

hollywood

ok yeah, my registration just went thru.
and eattrn, i seriously hope you're joking.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments