Billy Mays Funeral -- Death of a Salesman

7/3/2009 8:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In pure Billy Mays fashion, all of Billy's pallbearers wore OxiClean button up shirts during his funeral in McKees Rocks, Pennsylvania today.

Billy Mays Funeral
Mays died on Sunday morning in his sleep -- an autopsy suggested he died from complications due to heart disease.

Ziggy

Nothing he pitched actually worked all that great, but he was a great pitchman. His loud commercials are legendary.

A nice touch from his friends to honor him with the blue Oxyclean shirts. Advertising even at the funeral is probably what he would have wanted.

Brent

They absolutely have to put "Billy Mays here!" on his tombstone.

Ashleeee

A real sad story! A simple down to earth guy. May he rest in peace!

Jamie

I still can't believe he's gone. :( He was so full of life and such a happy guy. I'll miss him, and I'll really miss seeing the awesome friendship between Billy & Sully. They were hilarious together. See ya up in heaven, buddy.

Jenn

Mr. Mays is a genuine soul and will be missed. I would have loved to have him for a neighbor or even a friend. My condolences for the May Family your in my prayera and in many Americans hearts as well.

Jenn

The Mays Family you are in my prayers as well.

First whores!

I heard they dug his burial plot with the "Awesome Auger". Nice touch!

js

Just wanted to extend condolence to the Mays fam. Billy will be missed he seemed like a very good guy and a fine entertainer and pitchman. There will never be another. peace to all

oh yaaaaaaaaaaa

so u know how deaths go in 3's??.....leave it too Billy to throw in a extra !

shaun

People, making jokes about somone who has passed is not funny, very disrespeful...

Politico Pablo

I think I see Billy's last commercial. Want to eliminated those annoying dings on your casket's finish from all those clumsey pall barriers? The DING KING easily pops out any dents to your casket's metal finish. You can rest assure. HERE'S HOW TO ORDER.

Helldorado

I'M BILLY MAYS WITH "REAPER KEEPER!" THE ONLY LIQUID DETERGENT DESIGNED TO KEEP THE GRIM REAPER SMELLING FRESH AS A SUMMER DAY!

I couldn't stand his commercials but after watching the 'Pitchmen' marathon on Discovery I think I may have misunderstood the man. As much as his commercials wore out my mute button, I think I'm going to miss them in some sick way.

He heart goes out to his family and friends.

BUT WAIT!
THERE'RE MORE!

Sadly, no - there isn't.

R.I.P Billy Mays - you were one crazy SOB on the TV.

Jen

RIP Billy! What a classy guy he was... I too believe he has already sold Satan an AC! He was the salesman of salesman.. and honest too!

Jezzy

I dread to see the next loud-mouth on TV
but I'm enjoying this "moment of silence".

MinnietheCocoaDiva

I was sad to hear about Billy Mays.....who would have thought the world could fall in love with an infomercial guy?!