Michael Jackson -- Best Man

7/4/2009 10:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

How'd you like to have had Michael Jackson by your side when you exchanged your wedding vows?

Michael Jackson

Check out this photo of Michael Jackson with his lawyer, John Branca, at Branca's wedding in 1987. Jackson served as best man.

Branca worked for Jackson from 1980-2006, and was then re-hired by Jackson weeks before his death. Branca was named co-executor of Jackson's will.

Ashleeee

LoL@77 a "switch" no you didn't LMAO

wendy

Michael, you should have stopped after the first nose job. It was perfect.

KAYLA

Oh and it's not "the same thing". One clearly has an "E" at the end of it, but my name has an "A". E and A cannot be mixed up, they are two entirely different letters and have two entirely different sounds.

KAYLA

Brezzy..It's not that funny.
But I don't mind. I just feel bad for some of the people commenting here.

Have a good day! :)

Ashleeee

i thought it was hiliarious i can see your not a funny person at all very very boring get with it snap out of it

midnmuse

CUTEST EYES I'VE SEEN! just wanna kiss him

KAYLA

Adding and "E" to my name isn't funny. You'd find it funny cause maybe you don't like me? Hmm. Who knows?
Yeah. Maybe I'm not a "funny person". Actually that's the first time I heard that. Sorry if the way I type bores you. I just don't want to sound like an idiot on the internet. I may not be funny, but I'm as cool as can be. haha....and slightly neurotic but that totally goes beyond the point.

GOLDIE56

I was just sitting here listening to MJ Number Ones which was just scheduled to be released before his untimely death> Hes sounds go on this CD because it sounds newly done versions of them all.... Great CD.... makes me very sad that he is not with us anymore. A great artist, I grew with him also....RIP MICHAEL>>>don't hate on him.....

Ashleeee

Ashlee throws Kayla a bone, ruff ruff gobble gobble No one really cares how the hell you spell your name big dummy

Ashleeee

NO you didn't Ashlee, she is probably wishing she could nibble on MJ's bones, LMAO the chick does sound a bit looney

antoinette

Hey Barb # 52 that is MJ `s real hair he always had a head full of hair even when he was a kid

Debski

Well, I guess this photo was taken half way between MJ's cute black boy and freakish white adult periods. He looks like a pretty normal white guy here - for someone wearing a mullet, that is.

M

I agree, excellent picture of MJ.

Ashleeee

GET A LIFE KAYLA!! OMG!!! For real! Your stupid name is NOT that serious. Im bout to throw you a bone too. you need a time out....for the entire day

Andrea