Jackson's Concert Plan -- Thriller 2009

7/5/2009 4:23 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonMichael Jackson's "Thriller" video was an iconic moment in music history -- and Jacko planned on recreating it for his upcoming London concert series.

A source who worked on the concerts tells TMZ the show was supposed to begin with a 3D movie with everyone in the crowd getting 3D glasses. It would begin with a girl running through a rainforest and seeing all sorts of animals -- including birds, monkeys, baby wolves, and butterflies.

Eventually she ends up a haunted house and makes her way into a graveyard with a bunch of ghouls and zombies who start popping out of graves (sound familiar?). The "Thriller" music starts to roll, the zombies (aka backup dancers) start to come out of the screen, and then the concert begins with "Thriller."

Freep

that woulda been sick

Freep

^^^first!! woot

Catholic Girl

Can't say it enough, such a loss...

Freep

^^^and second!! woot

Chico

This would have been the GREATEST CONCERT EVER!!!! OMG MJ...why did you leave? I hope there's some way that they can still make a movie out of his rehearsals to show the world that MJ was on an incredible comeback. LOVE YOU MJ!!!! I'm looking at the (wo)man in the mirror and changin' my ways!!!!!!

who gives a shit

That would have been GREAT!!!

PolarBear

The video would parallel his life story; starts off all natural and healthy and look at all the wonderful things, and goes straight to freaktown on the red eye. Sick bastard.

az

Ah Micheal, that sounded amazing. We miss you darling. You definitely ROCKED my world.

music4life

I'm sick of people calling him Jacko its not Jacko TMZ its Jackson cant you people be sensitive I know you can be rude and everything else but after everything that has happened you think you would have a heart and stop calling him that. Please have some respect, thanks.

Lex

That woulda been soo awesome..soo sad dat we'll never get to see dat =(

Sherlyn

it would be thr best show on earth,and the biggest comeback in history....im very sad,that he cant make it! I had a ticket for one of his concerts...it was one of my dreams to see him live...but this dream now is gone
*hope aeg will release a dvd!!

DomGotHerMemorialTix =)

TMZ Y R U GUYS CALLING HIM JACKO? THAT'S NOT HIS NAME N HE DID NOT LIKE THAT ANYWAYS.. HE'S PASSED AWAY N U DISRESPECT HIM LIKE THAT.. WOW I REALLY CANNOT BELIEVE U GUYS JUST DID THAT.

On a much better note, this video sounds like it would have been cool! =)

Chris

I think it would be amazing if he faked his death and staged a real thriller comeback from his casket at the memorial service and popped up out of the casket singing.

coco

That would've been friggin awesome. Omg it's such a shame we nver got to see any of that!!Hope AEG has the whole thing on tape. Thanks MJ for the wonderful music and I hope you were happy at last..

Marla

WOW that would've been his greatest show ever, but every single one of his shows was the best and greatest show ever. RIP MJ

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments