Jackson's Former Doc -- Reprimanded Over Rx

7/5/2009 6:26 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Allan Metzger MIchael JacksonA doctor who has treated Michael Jackson, went on tour with Jackson and even videotaped Jackson's wedding to Debbie Rowe, was reprimanded by the Medical Board of California for writing fraudulent prescriptions for Michael's sister, Janet.

Dr. Allan Metzger received a public letter of reprimand from the Medical Board in September, 2000. The letter states, "You engaged in fraudulent medical practice based on prescriptions written for an international entertainer, using a false/fictitious name." Dr. Metzger told us the entertainer is Janet Jackson.

Dr. Metzger is a lupus specialist -- Michael Jackson reportedly had the disease. Dr. Metzger traveled with Jackson during the HIStory Tour in 1996.

Dr. Metzger told us in the late 90s, he wrote prescriptions for Janet Jackson using the name of her private chef, Ricardo Macchi. Dr. Metzger told us the prescriptions were for diuretics. He also wrote a prescription for a hepatitis B injection -- he says he wrote it because Janet was going on tour and wanted to guard against the disease. Again, the name on the prescription was Ricardo Macchi, even though it was for Janet.

Dr. Metzger told us, "I had done this for Janet for her anonymity."

Macchi sued Dr. Metzger but the Dr. says the suit was dropped and no money was paid out.

As for Michael, Dr. Metzger says, "I have not treated Michael Jackson for many years." Metzger says he has talked to Jackson on the phone over the years, even giving him medical advice. As for whether Dr. Metzger prescribed meds for Jackson, he wouldn't say: "I am not at liberty to discuss Michael's medical care." We asked if he ever prescribed meds to Michael using an alias. His response: "I have not treated him for ages." Metzger said he last spoke with Michael in April. The doctor says he talked to Jackson about the tour, his children, nutrition and hydration.

Dr. Metzger added, "I have nothing to do with this tragedy with Michael. I have not prescribed any medication in relation to what happened to him."

Michael jackson Launch photos

screamin in dig

He has alot of money to by his way out! anyone can be bought I do not care who they are money is power .The drug was never mentioned before then all of asudden someone just mentioned it and Bam!! they find the bottle at the house. they had to search the house twice to find this. the lapd is incompatent 1 day to search the house. Im in ny nypd would have that house would be locked up for over a week! they would search that hosu thouraly. In this case the family came the next day and moved out his things!! set up they were all in on it and no pictures to actually say he has died. No viewing for the public? the biggest super star in the world? They even had james brown laid out for the public. the godfather of soul. So here is the proof. jermaine does not look to shocked. The reason for this is that he did not die.. it is faked. if you believe what they tell you than you are just a follower. MICHAEL LIVES!!!!

fluffy

SOUNDS CRAZY BUT WE HAVE NOT SEEN A BODY IS HE DEAD, HEARD THERE WONT BE A BODY AT THE PUBLIC VIEWING, THAT THEYD HAVE ONE AT FORREST LAWN, IM FOR mICHALE jACKSON JUST SOME THING DO NOT ADD UP.

sparkys nemesis

The State, and the cops, specialize in slaps on the wrist in LaLa Land.

nindy

if he was alive all this drug stuff wouldnt going crazy it would be a master plan but come on dont start that we had that same thing back in the day with Elvis

luvlee

# 49, Im with you. I thought about that exact thing. The first time the cops were at Mike's house and impound the doc's car, they didn't see the medication then? They had to come back, AFTER the family and movers came and moved his personal things. Maybe he is not really dead, I don't know, but I agree that as soon as that drug diprivan was mentioned by the nurse...SUDDENLY...BAM..they found this specific drug in Michael's house....I'm for Michael, I love him, but something just doesn't seem right here. I won't lie, I did have a thought that he faked his death to escape all of his problems. I could be wrong, but if anybody could pull this off, Michael could.

UGH

MICHAEL.JANET AND LA TOYA HAD EXTENSIVE PLASTIC TO DEFINE THEIR PERSONA. DON'T THINK EITHER WANTED TO BLACK. WHY
ELSE WOULD THEY HAVE UNDERGONE THESE PROCEDURE'S ????
HOW ABOUT HIS "BLACK AND WHITE ALBUM" ????????
GOOD GRIEF MOVEON TMZ !!!!!!!

The Dish

Dr. Metzger is a wonderful doctor and human being. He saved my Life 11 years ago and I am forever grateful to him.
I have never had such a caring dr. in my 50 years of life. Vever follow these gossip sites, but a friend saw Dr. metzger's name and told me to go online. I am apalled at the way people are attacking him. The truth will come out. I will continue with Dr. Metzger and refer anyone I know that is struggling with an auto immune issue.

Only marry foreign women

being a dr in the usa. sweet. you can sell drugs and kill people and not be punished.

Michelle

A friend of MJ's said that MJ wanted to go out like Elvis. Not like Marlon Brando........He had a lot of debt and maybe he figured that if he "died" that his estate would rake in the money and the whole family would benefit, especially him. Jermaine made a point of saying he brought the children to see their father after he died. Why does anyone even need to mention that, it should be a given.

Meowch

Huh? So you go to the doctor's to get A HepB injection. The nurse pokes you in the arm. The doctor doesn't write you out a prescription. You don't go merrily off to the pharmacy with prescription in hand to pick up the stuff. What am I missing?

Michelle

Michael Jackson Wanted To Go Out Like Elvis Presley (Michael Jackson)
Michael Jackson had previously said he wanted to “go out like Elvis” when he died, according to pal Deepak Chopra. Chopra, 62, revealed that his son went on tour with the King of Pop: “My son Gotham traveled with Michael as a roadie on his Dangerous tour when he was 13.

It sends a shiver to recall something he told Gotham: ‘I don’t want to go out like Marlon Brando. I want to go out like Elvis.’”

stalkers are scum

I remember more than this. Janet was getting anti depressant & weight loss pills in the name of a female member of her staff. The woman say Janet's stash with HER name on it & she went ballistic. The Jacksons didn't even ask first if they could use employee's names on their meds! Janet was living in Malibu at the time, I believe.

UGH

OMG..THE SLUT SITE ZAPPED MY POST ABOUT THE WANNABEE WHITE JACKSON'S!!!!!!!!!

Michelle

When asked whether he’d ever stepped in or said anything about it, Jones responded: "Oh, we talked about it all the time. But he'd come up with, 'Man, I promise you I have this disease,' and so forth, and 'I have a blister on my lungs,' and all that kind of b.s....You can't talk him out of it. Chemical peels and all that stuff."

Quincy said he never believed Michael had a disease and thought his transformation was "ridiculous." "I don't understand it. But he obviously didn't want to be black...You see his kids?" said Jones.

The producer said he can't attend Michael's memorial because he will be traveling abroad. "My condolences and love I've already sent to the family. .

sicko Lambert

I guess they like to keep everyone in LaLa Land...so they they never land in the graceland