Debbie Rowe Almost Goes Kung Pow on Pap!

7/6/2009 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson baby bearer Debbie Rowe was swarmed by paparazzi outside a Lancaster Chinese restaurant yesterday -- and when one dude got too close, she flipped, screaming "Are you ready to have your butt kicked? Don't f**king touch me!"

Debbie Rowe: Click to watch
According to reports, Rowe will attend the Jackson memorial ceremony at the Staples Center tomorrow.

Coralie

I can't imagine MJ having a friendship with such a non feminine woman.

Melanie Hoyle

Ugh, and she wants custody of those children? I fear for their fragile hearts and minds. Michael was a good father to them, they have no attachment to her and she will just tear them apart.

Kay

Good for her. If she gets those kids, or any time with them, she'll be able to protect them from curious crowds without putting bags over their heads.

Nyte Tyger

Hey Zoe:

If anyone is a looser and should crawl back under a rock it is you. Imagine a woman calling another woman the filthiest, vile name you can call another woman. What a pig you must be!

Everyone is entitled to respect. You have no idea what Debbie Rowe is like, yet you trash her.

Well, Zoe, your posts show that you are a loser, and Michael Jackson probably would be disgusted with a vile creep like you, and no I would never call you the vile word you spread so lavishly in your posts.

southernbelladonna

whoa, that chin could be a diving board.

Jstbtrflyz

Okay, I understand that she wanted to be left alone. I'd probably be yelling at the paps to get the hell out of my face too. But, clearly, this woman knew what she was doing when she offered the 'gift' of carrying two children for MJ. It's not as though he were some obscure man! And if birthing those children were a 'gift' how come the gift given to him cost him so much money?

Those children are multi millionaires as we all sit here and type....of course she wants to be a mother now....the Judge really only needs to do one thing, and that is, speak to the children. They are old enough to decide where they want to live, and from what I understand, they are well educated, polite, funny and happy children. To tear them away from all that they know right now would be more devastating to them.

If only Catharine would get a restraining order against Joe and protect her grandchildren where she couldn't protect her children......maybe this is her second chance??

Melanie Hoyle

@46: I totally agree. That detective was adamant on getting confessions from all the children who visited and stayed at the ranch trying to get them to say Michael touched them inappropriately and he put a lot of pressure on them and got nothing. He's just a MJ hater like 3/4 of this bloody websites' viewers.

lfr

I just can't blame her. I don't like strangers touching me either, and the pap should respect her space. Hands off, pap!!

Helen Speight

Debbie-You sold your soul and your kids. Michael loved those children. Let Katherine raise them or one of the Jackson brothres and their wife along with their cousins.

You gave up your right to Mother them long ago. You took a payday and a horse ranch instead.

Melanie Hoyle

The children already said they want to live with their grandmother. This bitch was just a baby making machine. Seriously if she was really concerned about being their mother she wouldn't have sold them off to Michael, she'd have insisted on spending time together as a family. There's only one reason she now wants custody, $$$.

mel

No one could put a price tag on my children like Rowe did. I heard she got 8 million for bearing those kids. WTF! She does not deserve them. You do not treat your own children like you are buying cars and houses. And that reporter that said "will you take a cash setttlement for your kids"? Of course she will. She's done it twice in the past. Sick Fat B@tch! She does not need to go to the memorial. If she cared anything about Michael as she claims, she would let the kids be. At most all she should get is some sort of visitation. Maybe 4 hours every other weekend.

cj

For the love of god leave these people alone!!!!!! If it was u or your family I think u would feel diffrent!!!!

dee

It's not like she was trying eat in a ritzy Beverly Hills restaurant where you expect to be seen by the paps. She was at a little hole in the wall in the high desert town of Lancaster where celebrities are never seen....or paps. So far, she hasn't made any move to sell her story or capitalize off of Michael's death. This is a classic case of no good deed goes unpunished!

Tiger's Help Sucks Too

Nice mouth for a mother.
I vote for MJ's mom to keep the kids. Whatever's wrong with that family, Debbie Rowe is no better.

REAL

I Hope Debbie Gets Her Kids Back soon.....

Keep these idiots away from her... If I was her I would have punched that ass who asked about the money..

Keep Youe Head Up Debbie, no matter what People say.....

They are YOUR KIDS NOT THE JACKSONS