Joyce to the World: Check Out My Mug Shot

7/6/2009 4:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joyce DewittHere is Joyce DeWitt's mug shot -- taken on Saturday after the 60-year-old "Three's Company" star was arrested in El Segundo, Cal. for suspicion of DUI.

Porky

She was the hot one on the Three's Company. Suzanne Sommers was an ugly skank.

Jeff

This is so, so sad. There has to be a line drawn. She just looks pathetic, not hilarious like Nick Nolte or Mel Gibson. Sorry Joyce. But you shouldn't be drinking and driving. :(

sickandtired

OMG - and I used to think she was HOT - Is it Alcohol or Menopause??? The YEARS have NOT BEEN KIND TO DEWITT-Less

Whatajoke

#182......."She's definitely had her eyes done".........Yeah, it's called blood shot!

Lynn

I bet with makeup and her hair fixed she would still be a beautiful woman. How many people look hot in a mugshot.

floydpink

Here's a joke,

Know why women wear make-up? Because their ugly!

GET IT

bonitao

Looks like she just caught Mr. Roper coming out of the shower !!!

Rod Man

God love her! How PITIFUL does the poor, old gal look??

nick fabulis

She needs another nose job !!!

george

was a very funny show no matter how old it is

Friend

I have met Joyce a couple times as I am a close friend of her family. She is sooo incredibly sweet and a great person. This was just a mistake that a lot of people make, some people get caught doing, and only the few that are famous get put on aol home pages for. I am sorry to hear she did that but I have several college friends that make the same foolish mistake every other weekend. She definitely won't do it again, that's for sure.

Carl Bailey

LOOKS LIKE POOR JOYCE COULD BENEFIT FROM GIVING ALCOHOLICS ANONYMOUS (A. A.) A TRY. ALCOHOLISM DOES NOT DISCRIMINATE & THERE ARE MANY, INCLUDING MYSELF, WHO OWE OUR LIVES TO THE FELLOWSHIP OF A.A. MEMBERS COME FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE WITH THE ONLY REQUIREMENT FOR MEMBERSHIP BEING THE DESIRE TO STOP DRINKING, AFTER ARRIVING AT THE CONCLUSION THAT OUR LIVES HAD BECOME UNMANAGEABLE. GOOD LUCK JOYCE & ALL OTHER ALKIES WHO ARE SUFFERING OUT THERE.

Krotchb Hamilton

Wow !! She looks as if she drinks a lot every day. I drink a lot every day, vomits & then eats it back up & washes it down with more booze. I wouldn't even do her. I wouldn't even let my DOG do her.
Krotch Hamilton

nick fabulis

What's up with her TEETH !!!

tigerfanlsu

Where was she coming from The Reagle Beagle she's hammered!