Joyce to the World: Check Out My Mug Shot

7/6/2009 4:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joyce DewittHere is Joyce DeWitt's mug shot -- taken on Saturday after the 60-year-old "Three's Company" star was arrested in El Segundo, Cal. for suspicion of DUI.

Raejean

I'd like to see Suzanne Somers (or any one of you dissing Joyce's picture, for that matter) disheveled after drinking too much or let's say when you first get up in the morning. Suzanne in particular is such a carefully made-up and crafted mannequin these days, trying to hang on to the dregs of her looks with surgery, putty and PhotoShop.

I'm sure there are quite a few "unlovelies" about.

Mariah

Took the words right out of my mouth #9! Thought Spector got a new wig or something.

crystal

I cant stop looking at joyce's picture,mmmm always been in love with that woman! What a barracuda ! Oweeeeeeee!

Lenn K.

I was totally bowled over when I saw this photo of Joyce. Damn, what the hell happen? We all get old, but, well, please put down the booze, thank you.

Celeb Rehab

Nothing a little Ben-Gay couldn't fix. Right Larry?

Jagg88

Really..??? She don't just look drunk...I'm guessing a little more than alcohol with the eyes bugged like that

markbono

Ewwww, what happened to hear. And to think i had the hots for her back in the day. If i looked like that I would first shave my ass and walk backwards, and then of course, Drink!!!

Karen

PHIL SPECTOR!!!

tete

why does everyone say the dui was because of alcohol? those eyes are definitely not a drunk person's eyes.

Heidi

Does Hollywood makeup really do that much? I know she's older, but I would never have recognized her. The only thing
that looks even a little bit like Joyce is the hair. I feel really badly for her.

Hollyweird

What would Chrissy say?

How sad is this ? The price of BIG FAME ??

Joyce De HALF WITT !

What has she ever done since "Three's Company" ? That was a looooooooooooong time ago !

Nancy

At last!!! She stole a bouquet of roses from me years ago!! that's what I called: "KARMA".....

stan

what was her blood level.

poundingmillcreek

Who can cast the first stone? How many of us have been in her shoes? She was such a talented actress that provided us with many hours of laughs. It''s just such a shame that she has to be humiliated - everybody else just needs to get over it!