Michael Jackson Memorial -- The Players

7/6/2009 4:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson Memorial -- The PlayersThe Jackson family just announced everyone who will participate in tomorrow's memorial -- and here's the list:

Ron Boyd (family friend), Kobe Bryant, Mariah Carey, Andrae Crouch Choir, Berry Gordy, Jennifer Hudson, Shaheen Jafargholi (finalist on Britain's Got Talent), Magic Johnson, Martin Luther King III, Bernice A. King, John Mayer, Lionel Richie, Smokey Robinson, Rev. Al Sharpton, Brooke Shields, Pastor Lucious Smith (family friend), Usher and Stevie Wonder.

cara

I still don't understand why this memorial was not held at the Collesium or the Rose Bowl where thousands and thousands could have attended. I just hope those who don't and can't get in behave.

Saddenend

So far Lionel Ritchie, Smoky Robinson, Stevie Wonder, Berry Gordy and Usher make sense to me.

Everybody else should go watch on TV like we are.

ANd as usual, Rev AL & Jesse are going to be hammier than grandma's Easter ham special.

Oh pleez

The public paying for this embarrassing show for a pedophile. How sad is that?

my 3 cents

NO DIANA ROSS!!!!!!!
I WOULD WATCH ONLY IF DIANA ROSS WAS COMING!!!
THE KIDS ARE UNHAPPY ABOUT THAT ONE!!!

Oh My Goodness

and i will be there playing the drums!

Mikey

And where's Bubbles the Monkey?!

Lysette

Britain's Got Talent finalist??? Unless this person and Michael knew each other personally, that is pretty tacky. This memorial is not about promoting the latest talent at a record label. ick.

sfmitch

michael jackson molested my mind and heart with this music and love. I love him for that.

JFo

Why the hell is Jennifer Hudson on that list?

atabaw

P.S. I hate it when JM gets on here and comments on himself (3) get some b@lls dude OH WAIT I forgot you dont have any - go borrow someones b@lls dude - oh wait that's right, you wont give them back. Just stay home man, you have no 'link" with MJ - what a douche of a pub stunt. typical.

Saddenend

BTW, Michael and Mariah were friends, and she certainly did a great job at "I'll be there" so I'm ok with Mariah being there.

just me

RHODE ISLANDERS LEFT OUT OF MJ MEMORIAL! THANKS STAPLE CENTER AND AEG!

Anna

Gee, was Lisa Marie Presley invited?

azec

Interesting pick of people.... Brooke Shields and MJ dated from 1983-1994...

appauled by the stalkarazzi

Excellent line up of guest speakers and performers. It'll be a great show and tribute to MJ.