Rowe a No-Show at Jackson Memorial

7/6/2009 3:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Debbie Rowe Michael Jackson's ex-wife Debbie Rowe won't be attending Jackson's memorial service at the Staples Center tomorrow.

Her attorney sends us this statement:
"The onslaught of media attention has made it clear her attendance would be an unnecessary distraction to an event that should focus exclusively on Michael's legacy. Debbie will continue to celebrate Michael's memory privately."

Debbie Rowe Click to view!

guy rich

SHES SMART TO STAY AWAY.

REAL

TO 13. good her fat ugly ass shouldn't be there anyway. there is a reason he intentionally left her out of the will. he did not want that money grubbing whore in his life.. and he prolly wouldnt want here there either.

Posted at 2:48PM on Jul 6th 2009 by Dee

I KEEP HEARING PEOPLE CALLING HER FAT.... BUT IF SHE WAS BLACK , YOU ALL WOULD BE CALLING HER A
BIG WOMAN.... WHY THE HELL IS THAT... CAN'T BLACK WOMAN BE FAT ?????

DEE ARE YOU A RACIST ??

orlandojon

Translation: Rowe will continue scheming to get Michael's money privately

rimman

Jackson only used her for the kids. And then couldn't even have sex with her, as she wasn't a little boy. She's right to stay away, perhaps she'll get a chance to spit on his grave which is all he deserves.

.............

Those kids look nothing, nothing liker her. She looks 100 percent hillbilly. Good luck with the DNA tests she-man!! hahaha

Oh My Goodness

God bless Debbie's heart. I think she is a really wonderful person and did such a beautiful thing to give MJ his very own children. She has always been very supportive of Michael. Not once have I ever heard Miss Rowe speak bad of MJ. People need to stop being so harsh to her . She is going through a very tough time right now and still mourning MJ for christ sake.

LillyandGish

Thank God!! She has no business being there anyway. Hey Debbie!! Don't care much for being hounded by the media? You might want to re-think that custody battle, because the media will follow you for the rest of your life!!

Sand D

Good for her......she is showing excellent respect for MJ.
Hope her life returns to normal soon......

head games

you people on here knocking her, crack me up, you call her a whore and all kinds of other names, but she was good enough to sell your freak michael some kids (cause he sure could'nt make any).She better take them kids from his mom, or they are in danger of ending up like he did, of course they are already twisted from being with him all these years (wearing masks and other crap, wearing make up and God only knows what else)

SB

I don't think that Michael would like to sense her presence there no now, and not ever. She should disappear and for ever.

Bird

Debbie Rowe is money hungry which is obvious by Michael Jackson's will omitted her out of it. Debbie NO ONE wants you there...There is a price to pay for everything... Debbie you have been paid (by Mike) so now you have to pay the price of dealing with the Media ....That is just the way it is.

Oh My Goodness

Have some respect some of you, she is the mother's of Michael's children. Calling her all these terrible names is just flat out wrong. What has she ever done to you or our beloved Michael?

R.I.P MJ

That'sMyRefrain

I think that she is being respectful by not going. If she were to go, it would only add to the pathetic circus which the Jackson “family” has created. Debbie, morn in private… let the crazy Jackson “family” make huge fools of themselves (as usual).

Dee

to shameful. first off ur comment makes no sense, and second I am white and called her a fat whore b/c she is fat and she basically is whoring herself out. nothing to do with her race, if a person is fat I am gonna call them fat. all of a sudden she wants the kids? sorry you didn't want them before why now? i understand Michael is gone now, but now she sees $$$$ and wants them back, its a shame. as i said there is a reason her didnt want her ass around. whatever I am glad she won't be there.

blues fan

To TAKES ALL KINDS: there are some of us who are more than happy to raise children that are not biologically "ours in some way". We are called ADOPTIVE PARENTS. I love my adopted children with all my heart and soul, and I am glad not all people feel the way you do.