Michael Jackson Burial Mystery

7/7/2009 5:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael JacksonWe've learned Michael Jackson's body will not be going back to Forest Lawn.

The body will go somewhere else pending final burial -- we don't know where that is. If a casket goes to Forest Lawn, it's a decoy.

We've learned the death certificate lists Forest Lawn as the responsible mortuary because the body was embalmed there -- but the rest is being kept secret.

Brenda Stacks

DARN! I live in Sherman Oaks, only a short drive to Forest Lawn and often visit other people there..I would have loved to be able to include Michael in my visits. I'm anxious to find out WHERE he'll be!

Please Ignore Parasite Hilton

I have a strong feeling that Michael's casket is either in one of the Escalade SUV's or in one of the stretch Limos.

jane22

I think that the king of pop has done his job well he had everyone love him around the world an we should be so lucky to have had him in all our lives like many other great ones who's lives were cut short. I hope that Debbie Rowe will do the right thing an let the children stay where they are an for the media to stay out of the Jackson's affair's,it amazes me how people can groole over money,fame an fortune let his family morn. We know that who ever was in that room with MJ will have to live with this for the rest of there lives,I KNOW an anyone who is in the medical field will tell you there is more to the story to bad the hurt an call for help was sucked up by the leeches that were his so called friends,as for the media would you want this happen to your family cut them some slack give them room to breath. Love you always MJ I know that you an Marvin Gay,Gearald Lervert,Minnie Rippton are all makeing a joyful noise an I just want to say you don't have to hurt anymore.

REAL

He may go back to the Place of His Birth.

Gary IA.

linda

whatever, just to get rid of him,
all the little boys are preying,
also little boys from Bahrain,
were he had his fun with them for 1 yr,
by the by, Farrakhan is not attending?
or is not a REAL Muslim burial?

gary

If a portion of the proceeds from Neverland's profits go to MJ's chairty's, and they put that amusement park back up and let underprivileged kids or kids with cancer use it, it'll work. It didn't end well for MJ at Neverland. But neither did pretty much anything else in his life.

Tippy

Maybe he was already cremated and his urn was in the coffin the swhole time, and now it's on to Neverland.

I heard that's what Bill Cosby did with Ennis at his estate.

to little

35. ************AS IT SHOULD****** PLEASE EVERYONE REMEMBER HE WAS A DADDY**********

Posted at 4:35PM on Jul 7th 2009 by janice

----------------------------------------------------------

I remembered him as a pedophile and a terrible dad. I don't care what a 10 year old girl says about her dad. Drug addicts don't make good daddy's.

Many classy people Like Oprah stayed away from Michael years ago and rightfully so. He is dead thankfully.

toolio

anesthesia drugs......drug induced sleep........mystery burial site.......MJ must have gone to cryogenic sleep to save himself for the future!

REAL

47. at least michael can rest now, finally, i hope, whereas in life he couldn't, anyway burying him at neverland is what he wanted, they can't do it yet as they've taken his brain for toxology tests, so when they bury him i don't know, it'll probably be a decoy,,,,,

As Far as the Brain goes,, They Only Need a Small Piece for testing and rest in put back where it belongs.

This is a Normal thing to do for a Autopsy .

sanna

They can cremate him and just blow it over the neverland gate

yolanda

I thing that He's right now in the crematory

A fan

I hope the family is traveling to Neverland right now.

I hope that Michael is eventually buried there, but right now there is not a better place for the family to spend time and feel close to Michael than to be at Neverland today.

I hope that everyone does something good for a child today, this week/month for a child in honor of Michael. No better tribute we all can do than to help a child.

Andrew

Yes..Our Many Sources are saying Michael Jackson's Body will be cremated but the Jackson Family is making Final Decisions on his resting "place".

Ha ha

They're just going to keep him around and drive him from place to place. Take him on tour and make some money off his corpse.