Michael's Daughter: 'I Love Him So Much'

7/7/2009 3:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's only daughter, 11-year-old Paris Michael Katherine, just gave an emotional speech at her father's memorial service -- saying he was the "best father you could ever imagine. I love him so much."

Paris Michael Katherine Jackson: Click to watch

Pathetic

Um little girl that wasnt your father. Need Proof?....look in the mirror!!
PerisHilton

Listen psycho, you don't have to be the biological father to be a father. The man she considers her father died, that's what matters. You need help, seek counselling fast while there's still some hope for you.

kat

What a beautiful child. No matter what you think of Michael, he seems to have done a good job raising his kids.

Carmen

This little girl just made billions of people cry. Much love to the family. God Bless them and everyone on here who has lost someone close to them.

louisa

God Bless all of you.

MiMI

sweet little precious baby, she was so brave to do that

ohpuhleeze

0. That was so sweet, Paris. I hope that the kids stay with the Jackson Family. No way in hell does that fact beeyotch deserve to have the kids after she SOLD them.

Posted at 4:04PM on Jul 7th 2009 by squattmunki
I could not agree more! It is obvious that their family loves them very much...........They need to stay with them, not some money hungry witch who just wants them for the fame and cash they can and will bring. RIP MJ.

LisaK

I am so sorry that Paris lost her father, I really am. But the correct and responsible parent would have prevented her from making a public statement that would be put on TV. Think about it folks. MJ protected his children. For heavens sakes he used to put stuff over their face to protect them from cameras. So why would he want them doing this? I am having a difficult time thinking he'd approve of this. Any father that would go to such great lengths to protect their ID would not want this!! I am touched by what she said but I question her being allowed.

sara

this is so painful to watch. i am crying a work.....

Winona

JANET LOOKS LIKE A GOOD MOMMY!!! THEY SHOULD GIVE THE KIDS TO JANET. HIS DAUGHTER HAD ME BAWLING!!!

music4life

can I just say that obviously millions if not billions of people were watching this and their was going to be media everyone hounding people and cameras and whatnot but I just think its really sad that people take these pictures and then post them on websites for all to see.

louisa

beautiful children...god bless

Sandy

His daughter's speech broke my heart. I found myself crying real tears. May God bless his children and I hope they will be able to have a normal life.

ECJ

At the end of the day when all is said and done, it's the words of that beatiful child that describe who Michael Jackson really was, a wonderful human being and an even better father. Rest in peace Michael!

sara

I wish them da best and she was a lil brave grl....A father 2 a daughter is a wonderful thing and she will for ever have im in her heart,,,we all will!! My heart gose out to her and her brothers!!!!!

raph

Poor kids. I hope they will stay together.