Michael Jackson's Grand Farewell

7/7/2009 1:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson's Grand FarewellMichael Jackson will create even more pandemonium in death than he did in life -- his body will take center stage at Tuesday's public memorial at the Staples Center in downtown L.A.

The family will hold a private memorial early in the morning at Forest Lawn -- where the body is now. The coffin will then be transported to Staples for what promises to be one of the biggest spectacles in L.A. history.

We will be live streaming everything as it happens beginning early in the AM.

Previous 15 Comments | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26

Hairgod

How do they figure Grandma Jackson should raise those kids ? What I understand is that their is no biological connection to the Jackson family whatsoever. Michael wanted blond hair blue-eyed kids just like the many pictures of them he had hanging all over his house, so he got the blue-eyed blond hair lesbian Debra Rowe to carry the sperm donated by one of his white doctors and he paid to own a couple of white kids. Black folk don't want white folk raising black kids so why should it be different with white kids ? The freak show continues. Is it possable Michael was more than just a girly-boy, that, just maybe the pain he was feeling was caused by him not wanting to come out of the closet publicly ?

Jack Blade

Many people nowadays worship celebrities such as Jacko or Obamanation of Desolation and others! They will end up in the same place as all the pedophiles go, a hot fiery place where the worm that eats them never dies as described by Jesus Himself! Jesus is the ticket not drug addicted pedophiles or agnostic politicians who themselves are all lost without the Lord!

Bobbie Cramer

Thank you Michael for all your beautiful music, fabulous dancing style, and most of all for being one of the most extraordinary human beings I ever had the pleasure knowing. I was 14 when I had the once in lifetime to see you in concert and one brief moment touched your hand to mine. I have loved you for a very longtime now and forever , my friend. May you rest in peace . A small message to your beautiful children. Your Daddy will always live in your hearts and soul. No matter what you may hear from some horrible people. You just remember and treasure all the beautiful memories you all have with him. Because I know with all my heart and soul your Daddy could never hurt anyone. May GOD bless your sweet souls and he will live forever within you. You will see him again!

kr

"Apparently alone," you have proof that he molested a child? You idiot. you obviously don't listen to the news. didn't you hear that the first boy who is now 29 years old CONFESSED and said that HE (the BOY THAT IS) LIED AND SAID HE WAS SORRY AND THAT IT WAS HIS FATHER WHO TOLD HIM TO DO IT." DON'T SPEAK ILL OF THE DEAD. YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW THAT.

kr

yes, we notice that many of the celebs snobbed Joe Jackson. cause many of them are Michael's friends and know how terrible Joe acted to Michael. My sister pointed out that one celebrity was saying that the children have Katherine, and their aunts and uncles to take care of them. not a word about Joe. it was my sister who pointed it out to me.

kr