The Stage Is Set for Michael's Memorial

7/7/2009 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The front row of the Staples Center is decked out with flowers for Michael Jackson's memorial today.

The Stage Michael Jackson's  Memorial

Just Saying

I can't wait for today to end so they can bury this child molester junkie and we can get back to being able to watch tv without having to turn the channel because they have this freak and his sideshow family on. As for the postage stamp and national holiday, what a joke! What are they going to do have a parade using convicted child molesters as they throw their bontons up in the air and march down the street. Hopefully the government will observe it as a government holiday so that you can have the day off from work to able to protect your kids.

Bury the dead, they stink up the place!

Cleveland-West_Side

Amazing how much time and resources go into a pro-child rape celebration ceremony, DISGUSTING!!!

Jon

Is Macaulay Culkin going to be attending.

Keegan

Looks like a concert and funeral service mushed together. But it's looks decent enough.

...It won't be long now MJ till you can finally rest in peace...

DD

MAY THE KING OF POP FINALLY REST HIS TOURTURED SOUL IN PEACE------------------FK YOU HATERS FOR REAL!!!! HE WAS NOT CONVICTED-------------NOT GUILTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE WILL ALL MISS YOU, YOUR MUSIC AND WHAT YOU DID FOR THE WORLD-----------

RIP!!!!!! PRINCE

Mememememememe

I wished the press would remind the public that Elvis was a pedophile by dating a 14 year old girl and then finally marrying at the OLD AGE OF 16 YEARS OLD. And, how could we forget about David Carradine and Michael Hutchensen (INXS) who died from their roped twins strangling them! How sick. How perverted.

Kankles

R.I.P. Michael! I don't care what the nay-sayers write. The jury spoke..... Peace be with you and with your family.

Brendon Meynell

Can you guys show me the court papers where he was found guilty of anything? Oh you cant because he wasn't it is just your guys word against a guy who cant reply - for all we know you two (the first two posters) are the child molestors, according to you guys we need no evidence or convictions.

lululatrue

WILL IT EVER END,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Cleveland-West_Side

Good riddance and take all your pro-child rape fanatics with you!

hoochie mama

What a farce....I wonder how many "B" actors/musicians/artists/REVERENDS are trying their hardest to get into this 'audition', so they can be seen/heard?

yeah....and?

Gotta agree with the first two posters. I AM SO SICK OF SEEING ALL THINGS MIKE!!!!

Just slap him in the ground and be done with it! GGGGEEEEZZZZZ, Only in America can a 'smooth criminal' be put on the honor roll. CAN'T wait to see what those poor science experiment of children say about him someday. But...the Jacksons will thraeten to cut them off from the mighty Mike dollar, so we may never know the truth.

Weezie

I don't like the flowers. I don't understand all the negative people on here. If you don't like MJ stay away. I am a Mother and if someone molested my son I would not settle out of court for money, he would be in prison. So I have a hard time believing it.

Whatever

This looks tacky, not what I would have expected at all for tha amount of time and money spent on arrangements. Oh well.

Cleveland-West_Side

The evidence is the Jacko interview from 2003 when he ADMITTED having children in his bed countless times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments