The Stage Is Set for Michael's Memorial

7/7/2009 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The front row of the Staples Center is decked out with flowers for Michael Jackson's memorial today.

The Stage Michael Jackson's  Memorial

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Kaybee

SOPHIE. May I add also that the parents took the money so their son could finally move on and seek counseling for the sick and twisted acts of your precious Michael Jackson. They wanted to put this behind them and I don't blame them. They were trying to protect their son. Also, innocent people do NOT pay 20 MILLION dollars in hush money!

Kaybee

He was being tormented for what he had done to those poor little children. Now, he is being tormented for an eternity in hell!

1900 days ago

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

HEEL OF THE WORLD IS DEAD !

Kaybee

To you parents of young boys who say he was innocent. Would you, if Michael Jackson were alive today, allow your little boy to spend the night with Michael Jackson???

Tippy

To TO FUNNY!!! JUST GO AWAY OKAY?

For all you who are sick of the MJ coverage....it's simple!

STEP AWAY FROM YOUR CP'S and TV"S!!!!!

Peace out

katie

It's almost over, or is it ??

Kaybee

CAN'T YOU PEOPLE SEE I'M IN HELL???? I AM GUILTY OF BEING A
PEDOPHILE!! THE MORE YOU PRAISE ME THE MORE HE HURTS ME HERE!! THE
DEEPER IN THE FIRE I GO!!! PLEASE!!! I AM GUILTY AND I HURT!!!

crystal

i lov you Michael

No steve he have gilfeind no keep him le pee pee in him pants and gilfeind keel him ah sad yes

shafers

all in them we are paying of taxes and each one knows what to make of the money profit. There if what this happening and because the deserving MICHEL and of this everything and more still. We do not have to criticize the ceremony and not even what it was expense. He is with GOD michel… WE ADORE You

Shafers Samuel .
matematico-18@hotmail.com (BRAZIL)

justsayin

TMZ why did you change the picture?

Lynne

Michaels brother just said that "maybe they will leave you alone now Micheal" but I doubt it, No matter what a few jerks may write on here, Micheal Jackson was a good person, he did alot of good in this world and I for one am really gonna miss him. He was extremely talented and there will NEVER be another like him. You are gone Michael but you will NEVER be forgotten. WE LOVE YOU...

sparky

Granted MJ was a very talented performer. Why would anyone, if they truely were not guilty, pay the boy's family up to 20 million dollars ? How can anyone say it is normal for a forty or fifty year old man to share the same bed with little boys ? Wheather you like the TRUTH or not, he was a pedaphile and a child molesting pervert !!

California Girl

I would let my kids stay at Michael Jackson's house. He was just a child trapped in a man's body. He never had a childhood.

California Girl