Barbara Walters' Spy Cam at Jackson Memorial

7/8/2009 2:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If everyone were to jump off the Brooklyn Bridge, Barbara Walters would too.

Barbara Walters' Spy Cam at Jackson Memorial
During last night's "20/20" Michael Jackson special, Walters showcased footage shot by an ABC producer sitting next to her at the memorial. The video captures Katherine Jackson and Michael's kids two rows in front of Barbara watching the service -- despite the fact that tickets to the event clearly state "no camera/video/recording."

Barbara Walters' Spy Cam at Jackson Memorial Click to view!An ABC source tells us Barbara's producer decided to shoot video because "once inside the Staples Center it was quite obvious to our producer that plenty of people were shooting video."

Calls to AEG (which threw the event) were not returned.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

fynx

Do I smell Lawsuit?

Fynx

savvydude

Just so Barbara and her ilk can keep milking this circus for weeks and weeks.

monika

creepy
maybe wanted to catch the chewing gum action?

Shelly

How ignorant and to do it 2 feet from them. Shame on you! Have some class.

Weezy B

Wah A Bitch...
I No This Isnt Disrepectful To The Family As The Whole Thing Was Filmed Anyway Buh If It Sed No Cameras Then She Shudnt Of Bought A Camera...

maggie

TMZ = The Michael Zone

SoCal Razzles

That stupid Barbara Walters and that ugly ass woman recording this should BE SUED. THEY ARE IN THE WRONG. The event clearly stated NO RECORDINGS = NO RECORDINGS.

Then she has the nerve to BROADCAST IT?

Are they above the rules??? What a slap in the face.

FABULOUS

barbara walters is a stupid old hag that is FAKE, i hate that dumb bitch

jon

unkewl

CALI girl!

On July 2, 1993, in a private telephone conversation, Chandler was tape recorded as saying,

There was no reason why he [Jackson] had to stop calling me...I picked the nastiest son of a bitch I could find [Evan Chandler's lawyer, Barry Rothman], all he wants to do is get this out in the public as fast as he can, as big as he can and humiliate as many people as he can. He's nasty, he's mean, he's smart and he's hungry for publicity. Everything's going to a certain plan that isn't just mine. Once I make that phone call, this guy is going to destroy everybody in sight in any devious, nasty, cruel way that he can do it. I've given him full authority to do that. Jackson is an evil guy, he is worse than that and I have the evidence to prove it. If I go through with this, I win big-time. There's no way I lose. I will get everything I want and they will be destroyed forever...Michael's career will be over.[2]

—Evan Chandler
In the same conversation, when asked how this would affect his son, Chandler replied, "That's irrelevant to me...It will be a massacre if I don't get what I want. It's going to be bigger than all us put together...This man [Jackson] is going to be humiliated beyond belief...He will not sell one more record".[2] The recorded conversation was a critical aspect of Jackson's defense against the upcoming allegation made against him. He and his supporters argue that he was the victim of a jealous father whose only goal was to extort money from the singer.[2]

redballs

dam no class at all WTF! People like that is the reason stars like MJ, Brittney, go crazy.... leave them alone they are people too

Tinalouise

Old Babs is really getting on my nerves lately. She went from Farrah to "OH the Jackson family personally asked me to sit with them" in no time flat.. She weasels her way in every place and then "suddenly" has a "special" about it because as we all should know she is " best friends with everyone who is anyone"...biggest media ho out there Barbara is!

SoCal Razzles

Barbara Walters and that ugly woman should be SUED. It clearly stated NO RECORDINGS = NO RECORDINGS. Are they above the rules?

Then to broadcast the footage???

What a slap in the face.

ken

Filming kids at their fathers funeral... very sympathetic!

What an awfull woman, to put her 5 seconds of publicity in front of the welfare of three children who just lost their father.

I found it rather respectfull from AEG, that there were nearly no longer shots of the children themself - although I'm still not sure if it was on purpose, but I hope so. This would mean, there are still some ppl with decency.

baby girl

And how did TMZ get a picture of that? Pot meet kettle!!!! HA HA HA!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments