Betty White Dead?

'Today' Makes Grave Mistake

7/8/2009 3:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We've lost a lot of icons recently -- but no matter what NBC says, Betty White isn't one of 'em!

Today Show: Click to watch
During a report yesterday morning at Forest Lawn Cemetery, "Today's" Michael Okwu listed the "Golden Girl" as one of the celebrities already buried there.

Meredith Vieira corrected him -- he probably meant Bette Davis.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

MJFan4LIFE

whatever..........where's the Michael Jackson news?

Island Life

First! Yeahhh Haaaaaaa!

a

FIRST LOSERS!

Ashleeee

lol, big dummy

First whores!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Not Betty!

one mike

First or 100th?

Island Life

ohhh no missed out on first hahahaha

First whores!

First whores!

The REAL DEAL

Now when Betty White does pass - I will be devestated. She is someone who's passing will effect me greatly. She has been a fixture in my life long before Michael Jackson was born and has not been mired in controversy and accusations throughout her lifetime. She is a true living legend and I fully expect to see the national outpouring of emotion and media coverage when the time does come. I can only assume Al Shapton will make himself know to ensure we all know about her contributions to society and amazing life; but I am not holding my breath.

God Bless Betty White . . . . love ya,

hello

Bea Arthur, also a Golden Girl, died in April, people! THAT'S probably who he meant! Seriously. Bette Davis died in the 80s.

First whores!

I have heard from reliable sources that Betty White is an intravenous drug user and just a real bitch. Directors hate working with her because she is always high on drugs. Betty White is no hero of mine.

Q

Figures its a Black Man who cant get a White Icon right. I"ve about had it with this Black is everything stuff being thrown at us...Michael Jackson is and was not the best Entertainer to ever live...the guy couldnt Act so lets go from there for comparisons OK? Couldnt read, nor write music, and his lyrics are those of a second grader. Get over yourselves people...Jamie Foxx said Blacks loaned him to us...Why must he continually make references to color? will you people ever move on? Browns have now surpassed you and they are edging you out in California in a way is spreading Eastward...i.e. Browns are taking over and doing it in a way that is accpetable. Blacks go back to school and get parents that stay with the family.

LensmanCT

Just another example of why I have long since stopped watching NBC...particularly for any credible news reports. I had not heard about this, but am very happy to hear that Betty White is alive and well.

Rick

I think he meant Betty Boop.

inexcusable

What a flippin' moron! He needs to apologize to Betty White!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments