Debbie Rowe Breaks Down Watching Paris

7/8/2009 10:43 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Debbie Rowe didn't go to Michael Jackson's memorial yesterday -- but she broke down crying while watching the girl she gave birth to, Paris Michael Katherine, give a passionate speech to the crowd.

media_removed.jpg
For some reason, she was watching the service outside.

annie

debbie,if you love your children do the best for them,leave them with their family,who are the jacksons,who love them,tuck them in at night and wash awat their tears,they are raised with so much love in their heart ,i know that when they become of age and you wanted to meet them,the would say yes,katherine and her family are there for them,do the right thing,let them go,you must realize this from watching paris jackson speak and sob at the service,you will be a better person if you do this,annie

To No. 41. ANDREAS: What the freak are you talking about? Your post makes absolutely NO sense. It sounds like a bunch of babble. What are you smoking?

someone

Of course she broke down, any one who heard Paris speak broke down. I don't think those kids know the Jacksons all that well either, Michael live out of the country a lot of the time..so Im not sure how close those kids were with Katherine. And I think Joe should have limited access to those 3 children, he exploited and abused his own kids, I can see him doing it to his grandkids also, I only hope little Paris was not coersed into making a speach about her daddy!

Marla

Let's be respectful, she gave up her kids to please the man we love so much, and she has every right to cry like everybody else, even more I would dare to say cause she knew him personally and is the biological mother of two of the kids. So stop talking trash about her she's a human being as well and deserves respect!!! None of you, or your parents, or friends is perfect we all make mistakes!!!

nikki

Paris had every one crying. I wish TMz Would leave these people in there hour of grief.

First whores!

He might be purple but his last name is Jackson. Grimace T. Jackson is a brother!

Posted at 10:10AM on Jul 8th 2009 by Burton Guster

=

Too funny Bruton Gaster!

Love that show.

Lynn Southworth

I cried too when Paris spoke - what a heart breaker! Like Debbie Rowe, it doesn't make me their Mother either!

Angelbaby123

I hope to God the kids stay with the Jackson family, all this woman wants is money!!!! She gave up her children, said how amazing a father Michael was, and even testified in a court of law that he was the best parent!! She knew she would not have these children, EVER....so why fight for them?? They don't even call her Mom....
I don't care how old Katherine Jackson is, she is the best for those children...and I'm sure Michael's brothers and sisters will be there as well....

I hate Golddiggers....Debbie Rowe should be ashamed of herself!!!

I don't even think Debbie Rowe can pass a psych exam. I mean the dermatologist can go to court, take a DNA test and fight for custody too but he hasn't said a word.

Notice how as soon as Michael passed, she told the world that he is NOT the biological father of those kids. The $$$$$$$$$$$$$ started flashing in her eyes really fast. She NEVER said that before in the past 12 years.

This is blackmail what she is doing, plain and simple, and I hope the Judge sees through her pathetic ploy and tosses her right out of the courtroom so she can land on her big fat butt in the parking lot outside the courthouse.

Im sure Janet can help

I THINK THE CHILDREN SHOULD GET TO KNOW THEIR BIOLOGICAL MOTHER. PREETEEN GIRLS USUALLY LOVE HORSES AND I BET THE KIDS WOULD HAVE FUN AT THE RANCH. I THINK, IF DEBBIE AND THE CHIDREN WANT A RELATIONSHIP, IT SHOULD BE ALLOWED.
MICHEAL IS GONE. UNCLES/AUNTS ARE ONE THING BUT THEY STILL HAVE THEIR BLOOD MOM. I KNOW ID LIKE TO KNOW MY MOM IF I WAS A LITTLE GIRL WHO JUST LOST HER DAD. GOD BLESS THE FAMILY EVEN DEBBIE.

First whores!

Coerced
Speech

RAM

She crying because Paris sealed her fate of never gettin the kids! Love and miss you MJ!

MJJFAN

You could clearly tell the children have a connection to the Jackson family. Debbie should let them be they are going through one of the toughest times in their young lives. It would be so much harder for them if they were split up and forced to live with a woman who gave them up for millions. She gets no sympathy from me because as a mother there is no amount of money that could make me give up my child.

whatever

It is time for the Jackson family and Debbie Rowe to come together for the children. Bottom line.. mama Jackson is 79 and her life is almost over, so what happens then... they get passed over to Diana Ross (who also didnt attend his memorial), shes as old as dirt, so where do they go then? I dont think MJ was thinking long term here. It is time for Prince & Paris to get to know their mother. For whatever reason she stayed away, its time for Rowe to get to know them and be in their lives so that they know where they came from and who they are. The Jackson family are not saints. Katherine did nothing to protect her own children from the mental & physical abuse from that devil Joe as a mother should. She profited and has lived a good life at their expense. Her kids including MJ have been verbal about the abuse and spoke out against their father. Katherine held MJ back when he was ready to go on his own and stated in an interview that she told the attorney that he cant do that, that he may not need the brothers (financially) but that they needed him (cash cow) This family has been about money, sponging off him for years. The fact that he left nothing to his sisters, brothers and father speak for themselves. I am sure that in the near future we will find out real truth regarding the marriage deal and birth of these kids. As for Rowes languarge......... OH PLEASE.......like all of you posting here never talked that way or can honestly say that you wouldnt freak out on some stranger rushing up on you! I hope the pap she threatened pissed himself.

Billy Buck

So what? Everybody's in it for the money, except for maybe the kids. The Jackson 4 are going on tour to make a few Benjamins, Papa's cashing in, and don't forget that Jackson himself bought those kids. Shameless.
'Daddy? Where's mommy?'
'Well, daughter and son, I payed her off and she accepted. You know, kinda like a record deal. All business.'

The mother of the kids is just doing what everyone else is doing. Enough with the Jackson glorification.
He was as selfish and narcissistic as anyone else in the entertainment world,